UN resolution for a truce in Gaza passes 120-14

I hope so. Did you see the thousands of antisemitic college students protesting in Brooklyn today? They picked Shabbat of course, and went into a very religious Jewish neighborhood.

No but not surprised. They weren't raised right, indoctrinated by education and piss poor parenting

This ain’t about morals. What about all those starving children in Africa many of them forced to live like slaves mining for diamonds. Why is the media not talking about that?

You know, I like you. You keep on personally attacking me tho I don’t understand why. Some of my fellow Trump supporters like you keep on calling me names and I’m not calling you folks names.

That’s because I have Jesus. I hope you do too.

We both support Mr. Trump. So it should be our duty as Americans to criticize a Jew or Muslim that commits a wrongdoing. It’s simply a matter of common sense…. Folks like you are only criticizing the bad Muslims. And you need to criticize the bad Jews. Many honorable Jews in America and all over the world are criticizing the bad Jews and bad Muslims. It’s about common sense.
I don't recall a single Biblical passage in which God told the Hebrews, Israelites, or Jews to stand down and not fight back against their warring enemies. And if Jesus himself ever mentioned whether war was or was not justified, it never made it into the New Testament.

Common sense says that if Israel does not fight back against those intent on murdering in horrible ways every Jew they can find, Israel ceases to exist. Is that what you think they should do?

What if the free world had taken that attitude during WWII and just let Germany and Japan do whatever they wanted to do to anybody? As it was, they waited far too long and six million innocent Jews were murdered--2/3rds of the Jewish population of German occupied Europe. Had the Allies stood down and offered a cease fire and truce, you can be quite certain the rest would have been killed too.

Last edited:
This ain’t about morals. What about all those starving children in Africa many of them forced to live like slaves mining for diamonds. Why is the media not talking about that?

You know, I like you. You keep on personally attacking me tho I don’t understand why. Some of my fellow Trump supporters like you keep on calling me names and I’m not calling you folks names.

That’s because I have Jesus. I hope you do too.

We both support Mr. Trump. So it should be our duty as Americans to criticize a Jew or Muslim that commits a wrongdoing. It’s simply a matter of common sense…. Folks like you are only criticizing the bad Muslims. And you need to criticize the bad Jews. Many honorable Jews in America and all over the world are criticizing the bad Jews and bad Muslims. It’s about common sense.
Not much of a Christian if you don’t even know Jesus is a Jew.

A Jew who whipped folks and tossed furniture because people pissed him off. I’m sure there was a lot of yelling too.

I don't recall a single Biblical passage in which God told the Hebrews, Israelites, or Jews to stand down and not fight back against their warring enemies. And if Jesus himself ever mentioned whether war was or was not justified, it never made it into the New Testament.

Common sense says that if Israel does not fight back against those intent on murdering in horrible ways every Jew they can find, Israel ceases to exist. Is that what you think they should do?

What if the free world had taken that attitude during WWII and just let Germany and Japan do whatever they wanted to do to anybody?
Israel is doing whatever it wants to Palestine right now. There is no organized military in Palestine, it is one of the most lopsided conflicts in human history. And there are people in Israel who are wondering if maybe some rogue player in the IDF give a stand down order to allow October 7 to happen. That’s what the conservative Charlie Kirk suggested.

Now there’s no comparing any modern day country to the third Reich the most evil entity to ever exist. Japan was maybe second in terms of intolerance behind Germany during the World War II era.

I respect your postings greatly, and same thing with the other fellow Trump supporters in this thread. It’s OK for people to have disagreements on certain topics.

There are no Nazis in Palestine, there are no Nazis in Israel that is hyperbole that is used by people with an agenda.

The fact show us that there have been both Israelis and Palestinians, who have committed terrible crimes against humanity. It’s undeniable it’s in various reports, photographic evidence.

Every country has a duty to defend its people. And it’s the same thing for Israel as it is for Sweden or Nigeria Orr, America. The problem is for some reason there is a powerful Israeli lobby in America, there’s also a powerful Azerbaijan lobby in America. That’s why we rarely hear about the violent conflict going on in Armenia.

There is no powerful Palestinian lobby in America. Even CNN and MSNBC are overwhelmingly covering the conflict from the perspective of Israel.

Israel is doing whatever it wants to Palestine right now. There is no organized military in Palestine, it is one of the most lopsided conflicts in human history. And there are people in Israel who are wondering if maybe some rogue player in the IDF give a stand down order to allow October 7 to happen. That’s what the conservative Charlie Kirk suggested.

Now there’s no comparing any modern day country to the third Reich the most evil entity to ever exist. Japan was maybe second in terms of intolerance behind Germany during the World War II era.

I respect your postings greatly, and same thing with the other fellow Trump supporters in this thread. It’s OK for people to have disagreements on certain topics.

There are no Nazis in Palestine, there are no Nazis in Israel that is hyperbole that is used by people with an agenda.

The fact show us that there have been both Israelis and Palestinians, who have committed terrible crimes against humanity. It’s undeniable it’s in various reports, photographic evidence.

Every country has a duty to defend its people. And it’s the same thing for Israel as it is for Sweden or Nigeria Orr, America. The problem is for some reason there is a powerful Israeli lobby in America, there’s also a powerful Azerbaijan lobby in America. That’s why we rarely hear about the violent conflict going on in Armenia.

There is no powerful Palestinian lobby in America. Even CNN and MSNBC are overwhelmingly covering the conflict from the portion of Israel.
Hamas is a segment of a much larger murderous group of terrorists known as the Muslim Brotherhood. They are heavily funded by Turkey, Qatar, and of course Iran et al through an intricate network fronted as charities and they use most of the funds for bombs and rockets and other ammunition to kill Jews instead of improving the lives of the people they represent.

They are cheered on by other Arab nations and bleeding heart leftists in Europe and North America. George Soros is reported to have funded some $15 million to groups who visibly protest Israel and support the Palestinians as innocent victims.

You so far refuse to even consider the horrors that the terrorists are committing as they target Israeli CIVILIANS, most especially moms, dads, children, grandparents and are murdering those they can in the most vicious ways. They have done this now for decades. This most recent attack was the last straw.

Israel did not ask for Hamas to attack them and start this war. But anybody who thinks Israel should just accept it and stand down and agree to a cease fire at this point has no sense of justice and no heart at all.

Israel is doing whatever it wants to Palestine right now.

One has to remember, Israel is not attacking "Palestine". It is attacking Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

And in case nobody realizes this, the Fatah controlled part of Palestine that is in the West Bank is not involved. They did not take part in the attacks, Israel is not targeting them at all. And that is the "Palestine" that most of the world recognizes.

However, it would not surprise me that when this is over, the Gaza Strip may look very different. But one must remember, there are essentially two "Palestine's" right now. One has been attacking Israel for decades, the other has largely been peaceful towards Israel and is rarely in conflict with them.

84ayvr (1).jpg

Thanks for letting us know which 14 states aren’t blinded by antIsemitism.
There only needs to be ONE name on that list. If its the United States, then the UN has to bow down like peasants. We run this shit!!! :laugh:

There only needs to be ONE name on that list. If its the United States, then the UN has to bow down like peasants. We run this shit!!! :laugh:
I wish we would pull out of the UN and kick their butts out of America. That’s some mighty nice riverside property the building sits on.

P.S. I would LOVE to see Trump buy it. Poetic Justice.

Interesting vote that went 120-14 for a truce. Those against the truce,

UN General Assembly calls for ‘humanitarian truce’ in Gaza leading to halt in Israel-Hamas fighting​

.....The 14 countries that voted against the resolution include Israel and its closest ally, the United States, five Pacific island nations and four European countries — Austria, Croatia, Czechia and Hungary, all European Union members. Eight EU members voted in favor.....

The UN only cares about lives, not realizing that allowing terrorists free reign will actually increase loss of life.

You mean like how two other nations occupied Palestine for decades, and refused to follow the UN Mandate by refusing to allow the nation of Palestine to be formed in the first place?

What many people seem to have absolutely no clue over, is that when the UN Mandate created Israel, it also created Palestine. The land at the time however was occupied by both Jordan (then known as Transjordan) and Egypt.

Israel was created at that time, but Jordan annexed the West Bank, and refused to allow the Palestinian statehood and annexed the land into itself. And Jordan occupied it for 19 years, until Israel occupied it in 1967.

The exact same situation as the Gaza Strip. Egypt occupied that territory, and occupied it also until 1967.

At any time Egypt and Jordan could have given their occupied sections of Palestine their independence and allowed the nation of Palestine to be created, but they never did. That actually required Israel to do once it had control over them.

Palestine has been used as a football and source of hate for decades by other Islamic nations, and it makes me sick. But for some reason nobody ever brings up that they were occupied by Islamic nations and not Israel for their first 2 decades, and neither one of them would allow Palestine to be created.

You mean like how two other nations occupied Palestine for decades, and refused to follow the UN Mandate by refusing to allow the nation of Palestine to be formed in the first place?

What many people seem to have absolutely no clue over, is that when the UN Mandate created Israel, it also created Palestine. The land at the time however was occupied by both Jordan (then known as Transjordan) and Egypt.

Israel was created at that time, but Jordan annexed the West Bank, and refused to allow the Palestinian statehood and annexed the land into itself. And Jordan occupied it for 19 years, until Israel occupied it in 1967.

The exact same situation as the Gaza Strip. Egypt occupied that territory, and occupied it also until 1967.

At any time Egypt and Jordan could have given their occupied sections of Palestine their independence and allowed the nation of Palestine to be created, but they never did. That actually required Israel to do once it had control over them.

Palestine has been used as a football and source of hate for decades by other Islamic nations, and it makes me sick. But for some reason nobody ever brings up that they were occupied by Islamic nations and not Israel for their first 2 decades, and neither one of them would allow Palestine to be created.
Don't understand what is mentally wrong with the Lebanese to constantly allow Syria to use it as a Proxy retaliation fighting ground, as much as I don't understand the learning disability of Palestinians who haven't figured out the Arab world see's them as the lowest forms of expendable fodder, which is why Iran uses them for
Population control purges. That's by design and they don't get it, because they are kept in blinders by propaganda education that deflects blame for what's going on and how fascist regimes use wars to weed out the most violent undesirables.
By Iran human shielding itself behind sacrificed Palestinians, it shows how the Ayatollah and Regime really thinks of Palestinians-Doh!

By Iran human shielding itself behind sacrificed Palestinians, it shows how the Ayatollah and Regime really thinks of Palestinians-Doh!

To be honest, I think that towards the end even Yasser Arafat finally saw that. When after decades his PLO was used to conduct attacks against Israel and other nations, none of the "Arab Nations" that claimed to support him would either give up their occupied Palestinian Territory, nor give him more than lip service and more guns. And since Fatah reached an accommodation with Israel, the section of Palestine they control has been largely peaceful.

Which is why it grates my teeth to hear "newscasters" say "Attacks from Palestine", instead of being more accurate by saying "Attacks from the Hamas controlled Gaza Strip". Because one implies to the uninformed it is all of Palestine attacking Israel, and the other much more accurate in saying only a part of Palestine is involved.

To be honest, I think that towards the end even Yasser Arafat finally saw that. When after decades his PLO was used to conduct attacks against Israel and other nations, none of the "Arab Nations" that claimed to support him would either give up their occupied Palestinian Territory, nor give him more than lip service and more guns. And since Fatah reached an accommodation with Israel, the section of Palestine they control has been largely peaceful.

Which is why it grates my teeth to hear "newscasters" say "Attacks from Palestine", instead of being more accurate by saying "Attacks from the Hamas controlled Gaza Strip". Because one implies to the uninformed it is all of Palestine attacking Israel, and the other much more accurate in saying only a part of Palestine is involved.
Towards the end Arafat saw the angry mob monster he created turned on him, if I remember correctly, they had him cowaring under his office desk as they surrounded his bldg.

Forum List

Back