The Right of the Children of Israel to the Land of Israel

Anti Jewish Muslims, like other Jew haters, resent Jewish success. Unless an Arab or an Iranian owns land with oil under it the Arab or Iranian is likely to be poor. Arabs and Iranians are not known to be great inventors and entrepreneurs. The only thing anyone wants to buy from them is petroleum. This is discovered and drilled by machines invented in the West. It is used to fuel automobiles invented in the West.
Muslims believe that the Abrahamic promises were given to them through Ishmael. They are frustrated and angry that the descendants of Isaac seem to have inherited them, as the Bible foretold.

25A72B37-03C7-4550-B85F-5014F55E6340.jpeg

Dr. Qanta Ahmed: “Israel Belongs To Jews, An Islamic Truth”

“As a believing Muslim observing Islam, I am compelled by the Quran to support Israel’s sole claim to the Holy Land; the Quran says it is so.”

Jerusalem belongs to the Jews: An Islamic truth
The Muslims have Mecca and Medina. Jerusalem belongs to the Jews and the Christians.

The Koran does not mention Jerusalem. Jerusalem is mentioned many times in the Old Testament, the Apocrypha, and the New Testament.

Christians generally don’t view Jerusalem with the sanctity as Jews do.
Jesus taught at the Temple of Jerusalem. He was crucified and interred in Jerusalem. The site of his tomb, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre certainly is viewed with sanctity by Christians.

Years ago I read an article in the Biblical Archaeological Review that said that the Church of the Holy Sepulchre probably is the burial place of Jesus. Archaeologists are not so sure about the traditional site of the Nativity in Bethlehem.

Jesus taught at the Temple of Jerusalem. He was crucified and interred in Jerusalem. The site of his tomb, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre certainly is viewed with sanctity by Christians.

Years ago I read an article in the Biblical Archaeological Review that said that the Church of the Holy Sepulchre probably is the burial place of Jesus. Archaeologists are not so sure about the traditional site of the Nativity in Bethlehem.

All true, however the Vatican is in Rome, not in Jerusalem. Jerusalem is more of a tourist attraction for Christians than a sacred city.

All true, however the Vatican is in Rome, not in Jerusalem. Jerusalem is more of a tourist attraction for Christians than a sacred city.
Many Christians, including me, are not Roman Catholics.

The first leader of Christianity after the crucifixion was not St. Peter; he was St. James, who was Jesus' next oldest brother. St. James was the first bishop of Jerusalem. He worshiped at the Temple of Jerusalem every day until he was martyred. St. Peter was the first bishop of Rome. At the time Rome was a missionary diocese.

Last edited:
Many Christians, including me, are not Roman Catholics.

The first leader of Christianity after the crucifixion was not St. Peter; he was St. James, who was Jesus' next oldest brother. St. James was the first bishop of Jerusalem. He worshiped at the Temple of Jerusalem every day until he was martyred. St. Peter was the first bishop of Rome. At the time Rome was a missionary diocese.

Peter and Paul are buried where? In Rome, not Jerusalem.

Forum List

Back