Turkey Bombs Iraq PKK Bases

Don't run away from calling it what it is going to be. GENOCIDE.

Some here like to use the statement, "Ethnic Cleansing". :eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

Ethnic Cleansing = Genocide!!! :doubt::doubt:

The Turks will do to the Kurds what they did to the Armenians. That's why they do not want to admit to their Genocide of the Armenians. So that they don't have to say, "Never Again!"

Because they are working towards this in the upcoming war.

GENOCIDE!!

the muslims cant even get along with other muslims.....

the moto seems to be kill anything that is different.

The Kurds are Muslims and look how they are treated, if they were any other religion they would already be wiped out by now.

That is my point. Kurds are muslim.....

got to love that religion of peace.

^^ Islamic Peace and Western Peace are two different things.

Islamic peace is when the entire Islamic World (Where Muslims live) is under the control of those who are in submission to Allah as Muslims. All others will be in subservience to those under those who are in submission to Allah.

Western peace not so much.

This is why there is a disconnect. When most Westerners hear the word "Peace" from Islamic lips they think of the Western definition of "Peace".

That's not what the Islamic word means. Islam is not a religion of peace. Islam is a religion of "Submission".

Last edited by a moderator:

Islamic peace is when the entire Islamic World (Where Muslims live) is under the control of those who are in submission to Allah as Muslims. All others will be in subservience to those under those who are in submission to Allah.

This is why there is a disconnect. When most Westerners hear the word "Peace" from Islamic lips they think of the Western definition of "Peace".

That's not what the Islamic word means. Islam is not a religion of peace. Islam is a religion of "Submission".

Muslim Leader Admits Islam Not a Religion of Peace - YouTube

Kurds are muslims..... just a different version of muslim.

islamic peace is about total control and conformity.

I see some dark days ahead for the Kurds, they are under attack from all sides it seems.

Don't run away from calling it what it is going to be. GENOCIDE.

Some here like to use the statement, "Ethnic Cleansing". :eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

Ethnic Cleansing = Genocide!!! :doubt::doubt:

The Turks will do to the Kurds what they did to the Armenians. That's why they do not want to admit to their Genocide of the Armenians. So that they don't have to say, "Never Again!"

Because they are working towards this in the upcoming war.

GENOCIDE!!

Bah--it's mass murder. They don't care one bit if some non-kurds are killed in the process

I neither give a fuck about you nor the Armenians.

Of course not. I am a Jew and the Armenians are Christians.

Turks are Muslims. Of course you do not care about Jews or Christians. Turks perform genocide on those they do not care about. The Kurds are being slaughtered by Turks as I post this.

And the crackdowns show what Turkey thinks of Freedom of the Press. Every day there are more Burkas and Hijabs on the streets of Turkey. Less press freedoms and a pro Islamic government working towards ...
turkey is not a very clean society at all, and that is before you cover the diplomatic issues between turkey and armenia over the past. thanks to turkish and armenian nationalists working together the protocols were a disastrous failure, the border opening would have benefited both countries by linking armenia, azerbaijan and turkey together, trade ties would have gradually improved relations. As for the genocide issue, i think it could be easily resolved by the turkish banks giving back the money deposited during ww1 to the relatives, that would calm the issue down.

qft

It's not about me. It's about Turkey cracking down on their journalists. Whether you support them or not. :)

Indeed. There is not much doubt where this path will lead. Sooner or later even the Turkish expat apologists will see that path.

Their eyes are clouded and can not see the truth for their lies.

Yes, but I have them. Here they are.

goldx.jpg

ekrem said:
Again, why would we want to "genocide" these people?

Soon you might well be adding the Kurds to that list ekrem.

Why did the Turks want to Genocide the Armenians? Why did the Turks Genocide the Armenians?

Hmmm?

Schlomo, that I don't like you doesn't mean I want to kill my Ministers of Kurdish origin.

Schlomo, that I don't like you doesn't mean I want to kill my Ministers of Kurdish origin.

I note you don't speak towards the Armenians. They also had a place.

Until they didn't :eusa_hand:

Arabs used to have places in Palestine too.

They still do. Almost 80% of "Palestine" was given to Jordan where more "Palestinians" live than anywhere else in the world.

That does not take away from the fact that Turkey is planning to take care of the problem of an independent Kurdish homeland by killing them.

Funny how when I post about Turkey's Genocide you pop up with Flotillas. Then when I post about Turkey's Genocide you pop up about Palestine.

Anything to stay away from the reality of Turkeys machinations for the future genocide of the Kurds as planned now by Turkey, Iran and Iraq.

When America leaves, the plan goes into effect.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64V09tTIjR4&feature=related]Muslim Leader Admits Islam Not a Religion of Peace - YouTube[/ame]
Anyone think its a coincidence that this is all on a time line with the US Troop pull out?

It's the plan. When the next war comes, then ekrem can talk about his love of Kurds who want their own country.

Always the standard phrases:
Turk genocide this, Turk occupier that.

So, if Turkey stood up and admitted their complicity in the Genocide of the Armenians and looked to the world and said, "Never Again".

It would not be Turk genocide this and Turk occupier that and the Kurds would have some comfort that what they see happening will not be happening. They see. Either you don't see or don't want to see.

just sayin...

Paliamentarian Ms. Orhan from city of Van singing a Kurdish song on kurdish-language State-TV:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NACcG2r1J7A]TRT SES TV DE AKP M[/ame]

First Kurdish play staged on Van State Theater

The atmosphere has changed radically since Turkey declared a state of emergency from 1987 to 2002 to ensure security in the eastern and southeastern regions of the country. Scriptwriter and director of the play Mirza Metin said during that time, tanks were kept outside the theaters during performances of free theater artists for security reasons.

First Kurdish play staged on Van State Theater - Hurriyet Daily News

In Turkey, Kurdish writers once needed pseudonyms.
Now they have a master's program.
Turkey’s Higher Education Board has announced that Kurdish is an official language for academia

CSMonitor.com

Turkish Mosque Holds First Official Kurdish Sermon

A state-run mosque in southeastern Turkey held the country's first official Kurdish-language sermon this weekend, part of the government's efforts to boost rights for Kurds and meet European Union political standards.
(...)
The Ulu Mosque sermon is the first time the state Directorate of Religious Affairs, which writes sermons for Turkey's 77,000 mosques, has issued one in Kurdish. Imams, who are civil servants employed by the Directorate, in the southeast have in the past informally preached in Kurdish.

Turkish Mosque Holds First Official Kurdish Sermon - Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty © 2011

Turk leader admits Kurds mistreated

Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's admission, believed to be the first by a Turkish leader, came during a speech in Diyarbakir, the largest city in the troubled Kurdish southeast region and a hotbed of Kurdish nationalism.

The crowds applauded wildly as Erdogan termed the Kurdish issue "my problem, our collective problem."

"Mistakes have been made," he said. And to ignore past mistakes, the prime minister declared, was not "fitting behavior for great nations such as Turkey."

Chicago Tribune

Forum List

Back