Israeli Air Strike In Syria Kills Commander Of Iran's Revolutionary Guard

It was a Diplomatic building, like i said that logic makes the US Embassy in Ukraine and other Countries a legitimate target, you ok with that?
Its War. All through History ,From Sargon to Caesar , to Ghengis Khan , people who get in the way of belligerant Armies are targets whether they like it or not.

Its War. All through History ,From Sargon to Caesar , to Ghengis Khan , people who get in the way of belligerant Armies are targets whether they like it or not.

Last time i looked Israel and Iran were not in a official state of War, even in WW2 the British and German diplomatic staff in each Country were allowed to return home and their respective Embassies closed down, so you are barking Bollocks.

Last time i looked Israel and Iran were not in a official state of War, even in WW2 the British and German diplomatic staff in each Country were allowed to return home and their respective Embassies closed down, so you are barking Bollocks.
Yeah? Vietnam was never "Official" either.

Yeah? Vietnam was never "Official" either.
Vietnam was just naked Imperialism, doesn't change the fact Israel is out of control led by a unhinged madman who murdered some aid workers today including three Brits, knowing how criminal my Government is they could have supplied the bomb.

Vietnam was just naked Imperialism, doesn't change the fact Israel is out of control led by a unhinged madman who murdered some aid workers today including three Brits, knowing how criminal my Government is they could have supplied the bomb.
So what? They should not be Aiding Terrorists.

They were feeding starving people you disgusting arsehole.
why are they starving whilst there are miles of tunnels in
Gaza chock full of both food supplies and money
and there is an extensive border between Gaza and Egypt?

Forum List

Back