Climate Change Is Now Hurting The Letter People

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
A couple years ago I posted about how the left believe Climate Change was hurting baseball by causing more home runs to be hit. Recently I posted how Climate Change from 10,000 years ago helped wipe out the saber toothed tiger, and today I read that, God forbid, Climate change is now hurting the letter people.

R.d91889ae4cfc892326e6a4ccb13da462

Well shit, just when I thought "climate change" weenies could not get anymore FUBAR than they already were they go and defy even my lowest expectations. They should really pound on this "issue" and make their failure with the sane complete. :laughing0301:

A couple years ago I posted about how the left believe Climate Change was hurting baseball by causing more home runs to be hit. Recently I posted how Climate Change from 10,000 years ago helped wipe out the saber toothed tiger, and today I read that, God forbid, Climate change is now hurting the letter people.

Get ready for the largest transfer of wealth in history. The majority of that money will come from US tax paying citizens of course.

They are drumming up as many "protected class victims" as they can to sell this garbage and the lunatics in this country will eat that shit up.

Get ready for the largest transfer of wealth in history. The majority of that money will come from US tax paying citizens of course.

They are drumming up as many "protected class victims" as they can to sell this garbage and the lunatics in this country will eat that shit up.

{ka'ching] ... same transfer ... just more zeroes ... the Middle Class insist on electing The Rich ... expecting The Rich to look out after the Middle Class? ...

Okay ... the sane pay taxes and lunatics collect taxes ... and you'll vote in another rich person ... fine with me ...

R.d91889ae4cfc892326e6a4ccb13da462

Well shit, just when I thought "climate change" weenies could not get anymore FUBAR than they already were they go and defy even my lowest expectations. They should really pound on this "issue" and make their failure with the sane complete. :laughing0301:
Hugging a Tree Has Become a Recognized Sexual Preference

{ka'ching] ... same transfer ... just more zeroes ... the Middle Class insist on electing The Rich ... expecting The Rich to look out after the Middle Class? ...

Okay ... the sane pay taxes and lunatics collect taxes ... and you'll vote in another rich person ... fine with me ...

No, they go into congress.....not rich but came out years later multi millionaires....very rich.

This has made my day. I can't stop laughing. You just can't make this stuff up.

This has made my day. I can't stop laughing. You just can't make this stuff up.
Clean Sweep

Actually, as observation proves, auto emissions thickened the air and slowed down the wind. Cutting down on them created frequent gusts, as happened during the cronyvirus lockdown, too. So wind-blown fly balls are caused by Eco-freak legislation, while Greenies say the opposite.

Before the effect of the Clean Air Act took place, I used to feed cats outside on paper plates. But then the wind became strong enough to blow the plates away every time. When Greenpeace deals the cards, you have to feed the kitty.

The lower level of auto emissions during the Depression caused the Dust Bowl.

Forum List

Back