Truthers

H
Willow has already seen pictures of the EMPTY HOLE . . .

you keep showing us a hole with stuff in it and tell us its empty. you are a moron.

How is he a moron agent showing the PROOF the government lied saying an airliner crashed in that hole when there is no evidence of any debris of the airliner? priceless.I love it.:lol::lol:

Maybe if we took a closer look at the "empty hole" that you keep showing us.
Notice the debris scattered around and the guys standing at the top of the hole
$Flight-93-Crater.jpg

Notice the scorched earth and the treeline that was burned.
$impact-crater1.jpg

$debris.jpg
Debris collected at the site.

oh please,you say there were body parts found at the scene just because this was posted somewhere where they SAY they were.The photos show no body parts whatsoever.I want proof of pics of the bodies at the site.

you are now officially a jackass.

P200048.jpg

if flight 77 didnt hit the pentagon, why were body parts from these people found at the scene? if no plane crashed into the pentagon then where are these people now?

CREW:
Charles Burlingame, 51, Virginia, captain
David Charlebois, Washington, first officer
Michele Heidenberger, 57, Chevy Chase, Md., flight attendant
Jennifer Lewis, 38, Culpeper, Va., flight attendant
Kenneth Lewis, 49, Culpeper, Va., flight attendant
Renee May, 39, Baltimore, flight attendant

PASSENGERS:
Dr. Paul Ambrose, 32, physician
Yeneneh Betru, 35, Burbank, Calif., director of medical affairs, IPC
MJ Booth
Bernard Brown, 11, student, Leckie Elementary School in Washington
Suzanne Calley, 42, San Martin, Calif., Cisco Systems Inc.
William Caswell, 54, Silver Spring, Md., physicist, U.S. Navy
Sarah Clark, 65, Columbia, Md., sixth-grade teacher, Backus Middle School in Washington
Asia Cottom, 11, student, Backus Middle School in Washington
James Debeuneure, 58, Upper Marlboro, Md., fifth-grade teacher, Ketcham Elementary School in Washington
Rodney Dickens, 11, student, Ketcham Elementary School in Washington
Eddie Dillard
Charles Droz, 52, Springfield, Va., vice president for software development, EM Solutions
Barbara G. Edwards, 58, Las Vegas, teacher, Palo Verde High School in Las Vegas
Charles S. Falkenberg, 45, University Park, Md., director of research at ECOlogic Corp.
Zoe Falkenberg, 8, University Park, Md.
Dana Falkenberg, 3, University Park, Md. (no DNA indentification)
James Joe Ferguson, 39, Washington, education outreach director of National Geographic Society
Wilson “Bud” Flagg, 63, Millwood, Va., retired Navy admiral and retired American Airlines pilot
Darlene “Dee” Flagg, 63, Millwood, Va.
Richard Gabriel
Ian Gray, 55, Washington, president of healthcare consulting firm
Stanley Hall, 68, Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif.
Bryan Jack, 48, Alexandria, Va., senior executive at Defense Department
Steven D. “Jake” Jacoby, 43, Alexandria, Va., chief operating officer, Metrocall Inc.
Ann Judge, 49, Great Falls, Va., National Geographic Society travel office manager
Chandler Keller, 29, Boeing propulsion engineer in El Segundo, Calif.
Yvonne Kennedy
Norma Khan, 45, Reston, Va., nonprofit organization manager
Karen A. Kincaid, 40, lawyer with Wiley Rein & Fielding in Washington
Norma Langsteuerle
Dong Lee, 48, Leesburg, Va., engineer, Boeing Co.
Dora Menchaca, 45, Santa Monica, Calif., associate director of clinical research for biotech firm
Christopher Newton, 38, Arlington, Va., executive, WorkLife Benefits
Barbara Olson, 45, TV commentator and lawyer
Ruben Ornedo, 39, Los Angeles, Boeing propulsion engineer
Robert Penniger, 63, Poway, Calif., electrical engineer with BAE Systems
Lisa Raines, 42, Great Falls, Va., senior vice president, Genzyme Corp.
Todd Reuben, 40, Potomac, Md., tax and business lawyer
John Sammartino, 37, Annandale, Va., technical manager, XonTech
Yang Shuyin, 61, Beijing
Diane Simmons
George Simmons
Mari-Rae Sopper, 35, Santa Barbara, Calif., women’s gymnastics coash, UC-Santa Barbara
Robert Speisman, 47, Irvington, N.Y., diamond industry salesman
Hilda Taylor, sixth-grade teacher at Leckie Elementary School in Washington
Leonard Taylor, 44, Reston, Va., technical group manager, XonTech Inc.
Sandra Teague, 31, physical therapist, Georgetown University hospital
Leslie A. Whittington, 45, University Park, Md., Georgetown University professor
John Yamnicky, 71, Waldorf, Md.
Vicki Yancey, 44, Springfield, Va., Vredenburg
Zheng Yuguang, 65, Beijing

oh please,you say there were body parts found at the scene just because this was posted somewhere where they SAY they were.The photos show no body parts whatsoever.I want proof of pics of the bodies at the site.for the second question,we'll never know unless the public is allowed to have Bush,cheney and the other neocons in the Bush administration put under a lie detector and have a real investigation done.I have never claimed to have the answer to that,thats something they should have to tell us while behind bars.The only thing we know is what DIDNT crash at the pentagon so we deserve in honest answer from our elected officials what REALLY happened to them.that can only happen with a new independent investigation many people want to see.

I have posted pictures of bodies and body parts for you, I will now post some again, Please do not look if you are squeamish.

$P200042.jpg

$P200045.jpg

$P200047.jpg

Seen enough?

How is he a moron agent showing the PROOF the government lied saying an airliner crashed in that hole when there is no evidence of any debris of the airliner? priceless.I love it.:lol::lol:

hey ..... you keep claiming an airplane full of people vanished with no proof .....

ive never claimed to have the answer to what really happened to them.whats been shown to us is not proof that an airliner slammed into the pentagon though.whats a known fact is the FBI illegally confiscated tapes from a gas station and hotel across the street and the pentagon with all those dozens of cameras they have everywhere in the pentagon,they are hiding what really happened since they wont release the tapes or photos and just show us those two flimsy images of on orange ball of fire which proves nothing.

Actually the tapes from the gas station and hotel have been released. They show a flash because the cameras weren't actually pointing at the Pentagon, Do try to keep up.

so, according to you, finding the engines and the black boxes is no evidence? here is a pictures of one of the things that was in your "empty hole".... a jet engine!!

hahahaha,THATS your flimsy evidence of an airliner wreakage,priceless.:lol: wheres the tail section,the luggage,the bodies,the engine,the seats that you see at a normal airliner wreckage? I dont see you showing any.hahahahahaha.got more entertainment for me I assume?

you said there was NO EVIDENCE. you lied. i proved you lied. you are an ass.

if flight 77 didnt hit the pentagon, why were body parts from these people found at the scene? if no plane crashed into the pentagon then where are these people now?

CREW:
Charles Burlingame, 51, Virginia, captain
David Charlebois, Washington, first officer
Michele Heidenberger, 57, Chevy Chase, Md., flight attendant
Jennifer Lewis, 38, Culpeper, Va., flight attendant
Kenneth Lewis, 49, Culpeper, Va., flight attendant
Renee May, 39, Baltimore, flight attendant

PASSENGERS:
Dr. Paul Ambrose, 32, physician
Yeneneh Betru, 35, Burbank, Calif., director of medical affairs, IPC
MJ Booth
Bernard Brown, 11, student, Leckie Elementary School in Washington
Suzanne Calley, 42, San Martin, Calif., Cisco Systems Inc.
William Caswell, 54, Silver Spring, Md., physicist, U.S. Navy
Sarah Clark, 65, Columbia, Md., sixth-grade teacher, Backus Middle School in Washington
Asia Cottom, 11, student, Backus Middle School in Washington
James Debeuneure, 58, Upper Marlboro, Md., fifth-grade teacher, Ketcham Elementary School in Washington
Rodney Dickens, 11, student, Ketcham Elementary School in Washington
Eddie Dillard
Charles Droz, 52, Springfield, Va., vice president for software development, EM Solutions
Barbara G. Edwards, 58, Las Vegas, teacher, Palo Verde High School in Las Vegas
Charles S. Falkenberg, 45, University Park, Md., director of research at ECOlogic Corp.
Zoe Falkenberg, 8, University Park, Md.
Dana Falkenberg, 3, University Park, Md. (no DNA indentification)
James Joe Ferguson, 39, Washington, education outreach director of National Geographic Society
Wilson “Bud” Flagg, 63, Millwood, Va., retired Navy admiral and retired American Airlines pilot
Darlene “Dee” Flagg, 63, Millwood, Va.
Richard Gabriel
Ian Gray, 55, Washington, president of healthcare consulting firm
Stanley Hall, 68, Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif.
Bryan Jack, 48, Alexandria, Va., senior executive at Defense Department
Steven D. “Jake” Jacoby, 43, Alexandria, Va., chief operating officer, Metrocall Inc.
Ann Judge, 49, Great Falls, Va., National Geographic Society travel office manager
Chandler Keller, 29, Boeing propulsion engineer in El Segundo, Calif.
Yvonne Kennedy
Norma Khan, 45, Reston, Va., nonprofit organization manager
Karen A. Kincaid, 40, lawyer with Wiley Rein & Fielding in Washington
Norma Langsteuerle
Dong Lee, 48, Leesburg, Va., engineer, Boeing Co.
Dora Menchaca, 45, Santa Monica, Calif., associate director of clinical research for biotech firm
Christopher Newton, 38, Arlington, Va., executive, WorkLife Benefits
Barbara Olson, 45, TV commentator and lawyer
Ruben Ornedo, 39, Los Angeles, Boeing propulsion engineer
Robert Penniger, 63, Poway, Calif., electrical engineer with BAE Systems
Lisa Raines, 42, Great Falls, Va., senior vice president, Genzyme Corp.
Todd Reuben, 40, Potomac, Md., tax and business lawyer
John Sammartino, 37, Annandale, Va., technical manager, XonTech
Yang Shuyin, 61, Beijing
Diane Simmons
George Simmons
Mari-Rae Sopper, 35, Santa Barbara, Calif., women’s gymnastics coash, UC-Santa Barbara
Robert Speisman, 47, Irvington, N.Y., diamond industry salesman
Hilda Taylor, sixth-grade teacher at Leckie Elementary School in Washington
Leonard Taylor, 44, Reston, Va., technical group manager, XonTech Inc.
Sandra Teague, 31, physical therapist, Georgetown University hospital
Leslie A. Whittington, 45, University Park, Md., Georgetown University professor
John Yamnicky, 71, Waldorf, Md.
Vicki Yancey, 44, Springfield, Va., Vredenburg
Zheng Yuguang, 65, Beijing

oh please,you say there were body parts found at the scene just because this was posted somewhere where they SAY they were.The photos show no body parts whatsoever.I want proof of pics of the bodies at the site.for the second question,we'll never know unless the public is allowed to have Bush,cheney and the other neocons in the Bush administration put under a lie detector and have a real investigation done.I have never claimed to have the answer to that,thats something they should have to tell us while behind bars.The only thing we know is what DIDNT crash at the pentagon so we deserve in honest answer from our elected officials what REALLY happened to them.that can only happen with a new independent investigation many people want to see.

I have posted pictures of bodies and body parts for you, I will now post some again, Please do not look if you are squeamish.

View attachment 8885

View attachment 8886

View attachment 8887

Seen enough?

the bodies are of pentagon staff

hey ..... you keep claiming an airplane full of people vanished with no proof .....

ive never claimed to have the answer to what really happened to them.whats been shown to us is not proof that an airliner slammed into the pentagon though.whats a known fact is the FBI illegally confiscated tapes from a gas station and hotel across the street and the pentagon with all those dozens of cameras they have everywhere in the pentagon,they are hiding what really happened since they wont release the tapes or photos and just show us those two flimsy images of on orange ball of fire which proves nothing.

Actually the tapes from the gas station and hotel have been released. They show a flash because the cameras weren't actually pointing at the Pentagon, Do try to keep up.

I just mentioned those two flimsy images of the fireball-thats what your talking about which prove NOTHING.with all the dozens and dozens of cameras they have in that building they cant even show ONE clip of an airliner coming in,give me a break.

View attachment 8885

View attachment 8886

View attachment 8887

Seen enough?

Eots says those are bodies of Pentagon staff.Seeing how he always takes you agents to school all the time,prove him wrong.that would be a first.

prove it.

well are they taken from the crash site at Shanksville or the pentagon? seeing how the commission has lied about everything else if its the pentagon,then come on,they have lied about everything else on their story of the pentagon crash and evertything about 9/11,why should we start believeing them now all of a sudden?

prove it.

well are they taken from the crash site at Shanksville or the pentagon? seeing how the commission has lied about everything else if its the pentagon,then come on,they have lied about everything else on their story of the pentagon crash and evertything about 9/11,why should we start believeing them now all of a sudden?

Is there an idiots to English translation available for this? Not sure if it was the lack of capitalization, punctuation or English grammar, but I got lost half way through.:confused:

could you provide the details of the official story..I doubt very much you have the slightest clue of the details of the official lie ..you are a waste of time whose entire knowledge and opinion of 9/11 is formed by osmosis of 3o sec sound bites of propaganda..no question

I didn't claim to be the expert on what did or didn't happen you did. Now give us the details starting with where are the people.

Now I understand why you call yourself a douche in your sig tag. You claim the OCT is true therefore it is up to you to defend that claim, but you fail to realize that.

Your entire camp drowns in the absence of logic. Your slogan is basically this:

"The OCT is true until you can prove what happened."

some how dumb truthers are? the douche is your chosens bumpersticker,, and I bet you can't show me where I claimed a damn thing was true,,

View attachment 8885

View attachment 8886

View attachment 8887

Seen enough?

WOW, you are truly amazing since those pictures were taken before any identifications were made. How did you do that? You ass wipe Flight 77 crashed into the pentagon the entire world knows it as fact because the black boxes, debris, and body parts found and Identified are all part of history. It is fact. Please go tell the families of those on that plane that their loved ones didn't die at the pentagon. But I want to be there when you do so I can tape you getting your ass kicked.

you keep showing us a hole with stuff in it and tell us its empty. you are a moron.

View attachment 8882

View attachment 8883

View attachment 8884

hardly overwhelming evidence of an airliner wreackage.:lol: again I see no tail section,no engine,no seats,nothing.

prove it.

Show me what chapter of the Commissions report lied .....I keep asking but the truth is you have never read the report. You haven't a fucking clue.

prove it.

Is there an idiots to English translation available for this? Not sure if it was the lack of capitalization, punctuation or English grammar, but I got lost half way through.:confused:

It's the intelligence of the writer.

View attachment 8882

View attachment 8883

View attachment 8884

hardly overwhelming evidence of an airliner wreackage.:lol: again I see no tail section,no engine,no seats,nothing.

Gee You want more pictures? Can't show everything in just 3, But there are hundreds if not thousands. You look them up they are our there.

so, according to you, finding the engines and the black boxes is no evidence? here is a pictures of one of the things that was in your "empty hole".... a jet engine!!

hahahaha,THATS your flimsy evidence of an airliner wreakage,priceless.:lol: wheres the tail section,the luggage,the bodies,the engine,the seats that you see at a normal airliner wreckage? I dont see you showing any.hahahahahaha.got more entertainment for me I assume?

you talking about the flimsy evidence of those pics you showed on page three?:lol: as I told Manu,watch those 47 canada wants the truth videos I posted the link to,they debunk that.:lol:

the other reason we know that there was no airliner that hit it is not only that newscaster saying he was on the site of the lawn saying he saw no wreckage of an airliner,he is right in that the wreckage is totally inconsistant with that of an airliner,but also the dogs at the scene of the crime came out and just stood there when let loose to look for the bodies,they did not dig or bark like they do when they do find bodies. :lol:

you talking about the flimsy evidence of those pics you showed on page three?:lol: as I told Manu,watch those 47 canada wants the truth videos I posted the link to,they debunk that.:lol:

the other reason we know that there was no airliner that hit it is not only that newscaster saying he was on the site of the lawn saying he saw no wreckage of an airliner,he is right in that the wreckage is totally inconsistant with that of an airliner,but also the dogs at the scene of the crime came out and just stood there when let loose to look for the bodies,they did not dig or bark like they do when they do find bodies. :lol:

you said there was NO EVIDENCE. i showed you evidence. you lied when you said there was none. admit you lied. be a man for once in your life.

Hundreds of eyewitnesses saw the plane hit the Pentagon dumb ass. HUNDREDS.

Forum List

Back