I think the Cargo ship intentionally crashed into the Baltimore Bridge, i have proof by the video.

And you are the expert. Hah.

I have a degree in engineering, and not only watch air disasters, I look up the data on the equipment used after watching episodes.

Failure analysis is Failure analysis, and I do a lot of that.

if there was a power outage the black box would have stopped recording. even if it was tied to the emergency power, it could have not rebooted quick enough to record things.

Even if it kept recording, the data from the various controls would have stopped anyway.

Any "conspiracy" would be about why it stopped.
Yes

I have a degree in engineering, and not only watch air disasters, I look up the data on the equipment used after watching episodes.

Failure analysis is Failure analysis, and I do a lot of that.
I have a degree in sniffing out bullshit and I see it daily.

Well, Well, 24 hours later, video shows the cargo ship had power and steered directly into the column of the bridge. Video after video shows, Mike Flynn reporting it.

And

Only under demofk control

It could have been caused by the power outage. You get the same thing with airplane black boxes.

Or it could have been deliberate, either way we don't know yet.
Aircraft black boxes have their own internal power supply as of about 2015. The intent was to begin in 2009 IIRC but technical difficulties slowed their roll out.

Well, Well, 24 hours later, video shows the cargo ship had power and steered directly into the column of the bridge. Video after video shows, Mike Flynn reporting it.

And

Only under demofk control

Flynn is a disgraced crackpot. Don't we already have one of these mentioning Flynn's BS in the Conspiracy Theory Forum?

That's for recovery beacon purposes I believe, not for data recording.

It's to send out a "ping" for 30 days.
Aircraft black boxes have three power supplies, two from the aircraft and one internal battery supply.

My post had many words.
Why are you worried over this one?

Selective Angst?
That word is in the forum's word filter. Any attempt to circumvent the word filter is against the rules. If you insist on continuing to violate the rules by using alternate spellings of any word in the word filter, I will be more than happy to assist you in finding your way out of this forum.

Yes I remember the campaign ad. That is far different from a sitting President and his 8 year crusade to demonize Police, pump up Black Lives Matter and use a variety of events and speeches to inflame Racial division. We've gone back 50 years in terms of race relations much of that due to Obama's efforts.
That's true. Obama, BiDumbfuck and.the rest of the Democrat party were never about true unity.

Now if you notice the ship was going parallel to the bridge when it supposedly lost power, but then regained it just in time to make its right turn into the span, instead of turn enough to pass the center of the bridge. A friend of mine in Baltimore says that the bridge is where all the hazardous materials pass around Baltimore, but what better place to cripple a city than take out that bridge. Now truck must either go completely around the city by using I-695 thus making traffic there much more congested and if a tanker spills there, many people will die. Also the entrace to the Baltimore harbor has now been jammed up, thus supplies to the mid Atlantic is now in short supply.

I also was thinking since the pilots of the foreign ship were from Baltimore, was DEI (diversity, equity, and inclusion) a reason why the pilots drove the ship into the bridge, because instead of having the best ship pilots, they had to be Joe Biden's people of sexual orientation or of color? I guess we have to wait and see, but for sure, i will be watching and waiting, while Mid-Atlantic struggles once again.

Oh yeah, it is an Election year.

Thank you for posting this, and yes it is an election year and Trump was wining Maryland by three points, but it's way more to it than the election.

I said from day one it was purposely done (no accident at all) and obviously done on purpose. Meaning they want us to know they did it. It's an attack on the "Fabric of America" to tare it down, and rip it apart. The bridge was named after the person who wrote the national anthem of the United States, "The Star Spangled Banner." There are many on the left who are a part of the globalist genocide agenda, and they want America to surrender to the One World Order. Speaking of purposely destroying America...

Barack & Michelle Obama seem to have played a direct part in the destruction of the Francis Scott Key Bridge. They released a movie...

Movie: “Leave The World Behind, produced and Co-written by Barack and Michelle Obama, launched November 22, 2023. It’s a peek into how the New World Order will take over. They are testing it on a small scale in America for now, testing, testing 1-2-3

In their movie all of this takes place in order :
First - An unexpected disruption in mobile service takes place.
Second - An appearance of cargo ships sail off course causing destruction/mayhem.
Third - A cyber attack is the key feature of the movie.

Well, the first and second happen in the month of March 2024. Now we await their cyber attack.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back