Truthers

Haven't you been paying attention? NIST is a government agency and our government only and has always kept our best interests in mind while being nothing short of 100% honest about every inquiry. Geez! Why do you hate America?

FEMA is not created under the Constitution. FEMA provided NIST with its information.

Our government is not perfect. Our Constitution is an ideal, still not perfect, as we are not perfect.

We should never give up making our government better fit the ideal of our Constitution.

If our government has been infiltrated, we will see it violating laws and allowing violations of laws.

If you are "American" you will be able to discern WHEN a law has been violated.

The ex NYC mayor took the plans and hid them while the courts protect their hiding. Such is a violation of NYS FOIL laws.

Are you enough of an American to recognize that?

Holy Shit dude. My entire post was sarcasm. I was merely imitating some OCTAs. (Official Conspiracy Theory Apologists)

In that case I aplogize.

Be aware that in this psyops,

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...zation-psyops-and-infiltration-of-us-gov.html

Clarity is very important. Social banter does not always work. If it is used it must be carfeully packaged so it is very clear.

I'm still waiting for my details. Don't got nuttin doya?

Your strawman is dying of starvation.

he's dying cause you won't give him any details.. just like your story.. you got nuttin. At least you can tell us where the people are. passenger, pilots, co pilots,, flight attendants..

well two planes full died at the wtc..one appears shot down and the other is a big question but most likely was shot down or crashed..an investigation and full disclosure of classified information would be required to say with certainty

he's dying cause you won't give him any details.. just like your story.. you got nuttin. At least you can tell us where the people are. passenger, pilots, co pilots,, flight attendants..

well two planes full died at the wtc..one appears shot down and the other is a big question but most likely was shot down or crashed..an investigation and full disclosure of classified information would be required to say with certainty

you truthers deny the pentagon was hit with an airplane and you deny flight 93 crashed. where are the passengers, co pilot, pilot and flight attendants.

I'm still waiting for my details. Don't got nuttin doya?

You're more than just a tweak or two from healthy comprehension. See, the OCTAs have never proven their theory is correct. You repeat what the Bush admin has said with absolutely no effort to prove it is true then you prance around demanding others prove something either they have not claimed or cheer your claim is correct by default.

Prove your own fucking claims about 9/11 you predictably lazy typical self righteous American butt grease stain proving abortion is not always a horrible choice piss ass excuse of a gasbag whining nationalistic punk.

FEMA is not created under the Constitution. FEMA provided NIST with its information.

Our government is not perfect. Our Constitution is an ideal, still not perfect, as we are not perfect.

We should never give up making our government better fit the ideal of our Constitution.

If our government has been infiltrated, we will see it violating laws and allowing violations of laws.

If you are "American" you will be able to discern WHEN a law has been violated.

The ex NYC mayor took the plans and hid them while the courts protect their hiding. Such is a violation of NYS FOIL laws.

Are you enough of an American to recognize that?

Holy Shit dude. My entire post was sarcasm. I was merely imitating some OCTAs. (Official Conspiracy Theory Apologists)

In that case I aplogize.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...zation-psyops-and-infiltration-of-us-gov.html

Clarity is very important. Social banter does not always work. If it is used it must be carfeully packaged so it is very clear.

Maybe you could ask Santa for a sense of humor?

you truthers deny the pentagon was hit with an airplane and you deny flight 93 crashed. where are the passengers, co pilot, pilot and flight attendants.

Perfect example. You have NOT proven Flight 77 hit the Pentagon. Do that then you will have room to bitch.

Perfect example. You have NOT proven Flight 77 hit the Pentagon. Do that then you will have room to bitch.

the 757 parts, the black boxes, all the witnesses, serial numbers on parts and DNA from passengers and crew give him PLENTY of room to bitch.

the only people that believe a 757 didnt hit the pentagon are complete fucking morons.

Hi Willow:

I will believe you and I will apologize profusely when you produce the people.

No. Willow has become accustomed to the Loyal Bushie/Obama Lifestyle and 'nothing' will convince you otherwise. Willow has NEVER seen a picture of a crashed Flight 93 and you will NEVER see one, because Flight 93 landed safely in Cleveland, Ohio (story). A Raytheon Missile was launched into the Diamond T Mine (story), which was witnessed by Susan McElwain (story):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsCh_UGKvSc"]Listen As Susan Describes Seeing A Missile[/ame]

All the passengers, the pilot, the co pilot and all the flight attendents. Bring em on big guy.

Willow has already seen pictures of the EMPTY HOLE . . .

f93_crater.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcfL2jaAVcM]Watch The Video Clip[/ame]

. . . but 'you choose' to believe Loyal Bushie/Obama LIES, because Willow is a Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPE. Period!

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

You're more than just a tweak or two from healthy comprehension. See, the OCTAs have never proven their theory is correct. You repeat what the Bush admin has said with absolutely no effort to prove it is true then you prance around demanding others prove something either they have not claimed or cheer your claim is correct by default.

Prove your own fucking claims about 9/11 you predictably lazy typical self righteous American butt grease stain proving abortion is not always a horrible choice piss ass excuse of a gasbag whining nationalistic punk.

That's the one sure way to stop a truther in their tracks. Ask them for details. They go apeshit on ya everysingletime. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In that case I aplogize.

Maybe you could ask Santa for a sense of humor?

Sorry, I've got too much evidence for that as our society crumbles from a sociological invasion. It is well known that text humor is easily taken the wrong way. Emoticons were invented to compensate for that.

I find them inadequate and don't use them often. The best is carefully contexted facetious or cynical presentation. It takes work.

Another basic strategy that cannot fail is work for things that are good, not against things that are bad. In my case, with the issue of the FEMA deception, I would be spending my time doing nothing because my opposition has no evidence.

I would be bringing attention to nothing that was worthy.

Hi Mr. Fizz:

Mr. Fizz is pushing Official Cover Story LIES again.

the 757 parts, the black boxes, all the witnesses, serial numbers on parts and DNA from passengers and crew give him PLENTY of room to bitch.

Where are your pictures of AA77 crashed ANYWHERE??? Jamie McIntyre was there on 9/11!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_cnFoMHjA]This Report Was Given On 9/11[/ame]

We have plenty of pictures saying that NO 100-Ton Jetliner Crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11!!!

impact_scale.jpg

Note that the windows 'above' the little hole, and to the left' are NOT even broken!

The only people that believe a 757 didnt hit the pentagon are complete fucking morons.

Oh yeah?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE]Believe Mr. Fizz Or These Experts[/ame]

All of these military/aviation experts agree that NO 100-ton Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon!

GL,

Terral

Hi Mr. Fizz:

Mr. Fizz is pushing Official Cover Story LIES again.

Where are your pictures of AA77 crashed ANYWHERE??? Jamie McIntyre was there on 9/11!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_cnFoMHjA]This Report Was Given On 9/11[/ame]

We have plenty of pictures saying that NO 100-Ton Jetliner Crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11!!!

impact_scale.jpg

Note that the windows 'above' the little hole, and to the left' are NOT even broken!

The only people that believe a 757 didnt hit the pentagon are complete fucking morons.

Oh yeah?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE]Believe Mr. Fizz Or These Experts[/ame]

All of these military/aviation experts agree that NO 100-ton Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon!

GL,

Terral

okay we got that part.. you are telling us or selling us what didn't happen,, not tell us what did,, we want all the details,, and tell us where the peoples are,, that's what I want, are they well and content and fed and happy?

That's the one sure way to stop a truther in their tracks. Ask them for details. They go apeshit on ya everysingletime. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

could you provide the details of the official story..I doubt very much you have the slightest clue of the details of the official lie ..you are a waste of time whose entire knowledge and opinion of 9/11 is formed by osmosis of 3o sec sound bites of propaganda..no question

could you provide the details of the official story..I doubt very much you have the slightest clue of the details of the official lie ..you are a waste of time whose entire knowledge and opinion of 9/11 is formed by osmosis of 3o sec sound bites of propaganda..no question

I didn't claim to be the expert on what did or didn't happen you did. Now give us the details starting with where are the people.

I didn't claim to be the expert on what did or didn't happen you did. Now give us the details starting with where are the people.

in my expert opinion a re-investigation is with full subpoena power and disclosure is required to answer any question definitively..and however well reasoned a hypothesis may be without access to evidence and government resources it will remain hypothesis...and for those that have determined there are elements with in our government that would be complicit in the murder of 3000 people and use it and other lies as a pretext to murder ten of thousands more...then what happened to the passengers of the pentagon flight is simply another question that needs to be determined.. any number of ways of disposing of them is plausible once you realise the murderous cabal that is in control

lets start with releasing the 84 surveillance tapes of the pentagon on 9/11 that still remain classified...is that too much to ask ??

Where are your pictures of AA77 crashed ANYWHERE???

Pentagon_serialnum.jpg

Pentagon_landing_gear.jpg

Pentagondebris3.jpg

Pentagondebris4.jpg

P200030.jpg

Pentagondebris6.jpg

Pentagondebris7.jpg

Pentagondebris1.jpg

Jamie McIntyre was there on 9/11!!!

So was Mike Walter!!! (you're a jackass)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PTRsuRao7A[/ame]

this is the most idiotic statement you have ever made.

here is a picture that i personally shot that also shows no 100 ton jetliner hitting the pentagon. in fact, it isnt from inside america and wasnt even taken in 2001. $DSC06905.JPG

in my expert opinion a re-investigation is with full subpoena power and disclosure is required to answer any question definitively..and however well reasoned a hypothesis may be without access to evidence and government resources it will remain hypothesis...and for those that have determined there are elements with in our government that would be complicit in the murder of 3000 people and use it and other lies as a pretext to murder ten of thousands more...then what happened to the passengers of the pentagon flight is simply another question that needs to be determined.. any number of ways of disposing of them is plausible once you realise the murderous cabal that is in control

lets start with releasing the 84 surveillance tapes of the pentagon on 9/11 that still remain classified...is that too much to ask ??

You think they hid the people out somewhere? Where?

Are you sure enough to pay for the investigation? Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is? How sure are you?

Forum List

Back