TrumpO losing to Obama’s job Growth Record. TrumpO is a loser. Who is to blame.

Leftists think tepid is booming

Based the highest year GDP at 2.9 percent of each President if Obama’s economy was weak and tepid then TrumpO’s is weak and tepid.

One can’t be judged better or worse than the other.

Now on Job growth TrumpO has the weaker.

Pure fact.

SassyIrishLass, post: 22882070
You keep proving how ignorant you are on economics

Do you think you could ever explain how you reached such an asinine conclusion.

Where I come from 2.9 full year GDP in 2015 is the same as 2.9 full year GDP in 2018.

2015 cannot be tepid and weak if 2018 is the greatest economy ever.

The only ignorance would be believing the lies you tell.

TrumpO’s 30 month economy is producing fewer new jobs than Obama’s last 30 month economy.

I am quite certain that if one president’s economic record has to be called weak and tepid it has to be TrumpO's.

Third Party, post: 22877798
Your take on the job situation is wrong and I pointed that out-if you can't follow it , that is your problem.

I have no ‘take’ on the job situation other than Obama created more jobs during his last 30 months than TrumpO has for his first 30 months.

What is wrong with that ‘take’?

Third Party, post: 22877798
Your take on the job situation is wrong and I pointed that out-if you can't follow it , that is your problem.

I have no ‘take’ on the job situation other than Obama created more jobs during his last 30 months than TrumpO has for his first 30 months.

What is wrong with that ‘take’?

You should list the 5 best things Obozo did to create jobs.

Over 30 months Obama added almost 1 million more jobs than Trump

Trump entered office on January 20, 2017, and starting with February 2017 he has been President for 30 months. Total job growth during that time has been 5.736 million or 191,000 per month with those results being helped by the tax cut.

Working back from January 2017, Obama’s last month in office, there had been 6.611 million jobs added or 220,000 per month. The difference for the 30 months is 875,000 more jobs or almost 30,000 more per month than Trump.

Note that back in January this year the total difference was only 194,000, which means over the past six months it has increased by 681,000. And looking at the next five months with Obama’s job numbers of 221,000 to 327,000 per month, the gap should only increase and cross 1 million.

Trump’s Economy Is Decelerating

Let’s hear the excuses as to why TrumpO’s greatest economy ever is not even as great as Obama’s for job creation.

The only jobs that the Hussein added were bartender jobs and other low income jobs. He even stated it would take a “magic wand” to bring back manufacturing.

Over 30 months Obama added almost 1 million more jobs than Trump

Trump entered office on January 20, 2017, and starting with February 2017 he has been President for 30 months. Total job growth during that time has been 5.736 million or 191,000 per month with those results being helped by the tax cut.

Working back from January 2017, Obama’s last month in office, there had been 6.611 million jobs added or 220,000 per month. The difference for the 30 months is 875,000 more jobs or almost 30,000 more per month than Trump.

Note that back in January this year the total difference was only 194,000, which means over the past six months it has increased by 681,000. And looking at the next five months with Obama’s job numbers of 221,000 to 327,000 per month, the gap should only increase and cross 1 million.

Trump’s Economy Is Decelerating

Let’s hear the excuses as to why TrumpO’s greatest economy ever is not even as great as Obama’s for job creation.
Trump is a much better president because he is not a racist and an anti-American bigot like Obammy was.

theHawk, post: 2290700
He even stated it would take a “magic wand” to bring back manufacturing.

He was talking about bringing back manufacturing jobs from overseas. TrumpO has not done that.

And the uptick of domestic manufacturing began four months before TrumpO took office and fourteen months before TrumpO passed his deficit busting tax cuts for his corporate and wealthy sponsors.

Last edited:
theHawk, post: 22907007
The only jobs that the Hussein added were bartender jobs and other low income jobs.

You are a liar.

Funny how the Hussein’s best years were his lame duck years under a Republican majority Congress.

What are you trying to prove?

theHawk, post: 22908169
What are you trying to prove?

Proved you are a liar. That’s enough for now.

Nearly half of Obama’s job growth was high wage. You know that now. Hopefully you will quit telling lies like that. And maybe someday TrumpO will too.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22905776,
You should list the 5 best things Obozo did to create jobs.

Why? So the idiot TrumpO can try what works for a change instead of those stupid right wing ideas that he gets from Fox & Fiends, Hannity and Limbo.

Why? To prove you know 5 things he did to create jobs.

I've already seen you couldn't come up with 5 things he did to help grow GDP.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22910162,

Liar. There were more than five things in the first stimulus package and then there was a second stimulus package.

And I pointed several of them out.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22910162,

Liar. There were more than five things in the first stimulus package and then there was a second stimulus package.

And I pointed several of them out.

The five best things he did to grow GDP were in the stimulus package?

In eight years, that's it?

Thanks, that's hilarious!!!!

Forum List

Back