TrumpO losing to Obama’s job Growth Record. TrumpO is a loser. Who is to blame.

Third Party, post: 22877798
Your take on the job situation is wrong and I pointed that out-if you can't follow it , that is your problem.

I have no ‘take’ on the job situation other than Obama created more jobs during his last 30 months than TrumpO has for his first 30 months.

What is wrong with that ‘take’?

You should list the 5 best things Obozo did to create jobs.
I know one thing-he left office!

Over 30 months Obama added almost 1 million more jobs than Trump

Trump entered office on January 20, 2017, and starting with February 2017 he has been President for 30 months. Total job growth during that time has been 5.736 million or 191,000 per month with those results being helped by the tax cut.

Working back from January 2017, Obama’s last month in office, there had been 6.611 million jobs added or 220,000 per month. The difference for the 30 months is 875,000 more jobs or almost 30,000 more per month than Trump.

Note that back in January this year the total difference was only 194,000, which means over the past six months it has increased by 681,000. And looking at the next five months with Obama’s job numbers of 221,000 to 327,000 per month, the gap should only increase and cross 1 million.

Trump’s Economy Is Decelerating

Let’s hear the excuses as to why TrumpO’s greatest economy ever is not even as great as Obama’s for job creation.
So 44 starts with almost 0 and is able to add jobs, a lot of them part time, low pay. That seems like an accomplishment to you. Trump starts with high numbers of employment, waves his magic wand, and takes employment into areas that have not been seen in about 50 years. That does not seem like a good job?
ACA forced many employers to hire part time and do away with full time workers because they could not stay in business paying for healthcare. So part time meant more jobs.
Still looking for all those shovel ready jobs.

I am guessing economics and numbers is not something you are familiar with.

After reading you post, I know it's something you're not familiar with.

Trump entered office on January 20, 2017, and starting with February 2017 he has been President for 30 months. Total job growth during that time has been 5.736 million or 191,000 per month with those results being helped by the tax cut.

Working back from January 2017, Obama’s last month in office, there had been 6.611 million jobs added or 220,000 per month. The difference for the 30 months is 875,000 more jobs or almost 30,000 more per month than Trump.

Note that back in January this year the total difference was only 194,000, which means over the past six months it has increased by 681,000. And looking at the next five months with Obama’s job numbers of 221,000 to 327,000 per month, the gap should only increase and cross 1 million.

Let’s hear the excuses as to why TrumpO’s greatest economy ever is not even as great as Obama’s for job creation.
Thee Democratic Party's Great Recession caused millions of hard working middle class Americans to lose their jobs, homes and retirement savings.
Barry Obammy sued banks to force them to make bad mortgage loans to deadbeat Democrat Voters.
Barry did not create one single damn job because the Troglocrats are why so many Americans lost their jobs.

Third Party, post: 22971951
Think your figures are off

You got numbers that refute mine? Or you can’t bother with facts.

Anyway?

You are off and just got worse off.

U.S. created 501,000 fewer jobs since 2018 than previously reported, new figures show
By Jeffry Bartash
Published: Aug 22, 2019 12:40 p.m. ET

U.S. created 501,000 fewer jobs since 2018 than previously reported, new figures show

Manufacturing sector contracts for the first time in nearly a decade
PUBLISHED THU, AUG 22 2019 10:05 AM EDTUPDATED THU, AUG 22 2019 5:25 PM ED

Trump suckered you dude.

Third Party, post: 22971951
Think your figures are off

You got numbers that refute mine? Or you can’t bother with facts.

Anyway?

You are off and just got worse off.

By Jeffry Bartash
Published: Aug 22, 2019 12:40 p.m. ET

PUBLISHED THU, AUG 22 2019 10:05 AM EDTUPDATED THU, AUG 22 2019 5:25 PM ED

Trump suckered you dude.
Here are the only facts I need-I have more money in my pocket, pay less in taxes, can get a new job easily, and see my friends, relatives, and neighbors with the same happy situation and now, not complaining about do nothing Obama. So maybe you screwed up YOUR finances, but mine are just fine.

I am not making excuses for your stupidity

Maybe they were just trying to help Trump but then finally had to come out with the truth. The truth always catches up to you.
Trump has no idea what the truth is.
His mind is so affected, he may not even know he’s lying. After all, he’s the “chosen one“.

SassyIrishLass, post: 22882070
You keep proving how ignorant you are on economics

Do you think you could ever explain how you reached such an asinine conclusion.

Where I come from 2.9 full year GDP in 2015 is the same as 2.9 full year GDP in 2018.

2015 cannot be tepid and weak if 2018 is the greatest economy ever.

The only ignorance would be believing the lies you tell.

TrumpO’s 30 month economy is producing fewer new jobs than Obama’s last 30 month economy.

I am quite certain that if one president’s economic record has to be called weak and tepid it has to be TrumpO's.
I just love USMB bitch slaps. And sassy got one on 8/8/2019. Too bad I wasn't around for it. Kablam! Kablam!

/-----/ With Obozo, folks lost their careers and took two part-time jobs to make some money. You libtards call that job growth. Trump creates full-time careers.
real men.jpg

---/ With Obozo, folks lost their careers and took two part-time jobs to make some money. You libtards call that job growth. Trump creates full-time careers.

You are a liar. Careers were being lost in the millions until Obama ended the Great Job Killing Recession that GWB left behind.

---/ With Obozo, folks lost their careers and took two part-time jobs to make some money. You libtards call that job growth. Trump creates full-time careers.

You are a liar. Careers were being lost in the millions until Obama ended the Great Job Killing Recession that GWB left behind.
/——/ However they lost their jobs, Obozo counted the part time jobs as new jobs created.

He is NOT lying-Obama was there when things improved-the only he ever did was import muslims and say "you didn't build that. Job market was crap

ACA forced many employers to hire part time and do away with full time workers because they could not stay in business paying for healthcare. So part time meant more jobs.
If Obama's job numbers were actually bad you wouldn't have to lie about them!!!!!
The fact that you do lie about them proves you know they were better than Tramp's.
Thank you.
BTW, as you well know, After the PPACA was passed the number of workers working PT who wanted FT went DOWN.

If Obama's job numbers were actually bad you wouldn't have to lie about them!!!!!
The fact that you do lie about them proves you know they were better than Tramp's.
Thank you.
BTW, as you well know, After the PPACA was passed the number of workers working PT who wanted FT went DOWN.
BS-where are your supporting numbers or witnesses?

Thank you.
Way to point out something. By saying my opinion is right and you are wrong. Good job.

Third Party, post: 22981115
He is NOT lying-Obama was there when things improved-the only he ever did was import muslims and say "you didn't build that. Job market was crap

What’s wrong with Muslims? Bigot A-hole?

"you didn't build that” is one of the biggest lies that Obama haters tell about him.

He was talking about infrastructure that brings customers to a private business.

Private business owners don’t build the infrastructure to get to their businesses you lying piece of crap.

Last edited:

I always get a good laugh at how the left always lays the blame for the recession on GWBush and give 44 all the credit for ending it. Seems they tend to forget that the left felt that everyone should be able to own a house so they changed the requirements for loans of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. People bought houses with little down. Large monthly payments. Soon they realized that they could not make the house payment and still afford to live. Even when they defaulted on the loan they were upside down so still owed money. They were making payments on a house they did not own. When people are unable to purchase things it means a bad economy.
They always forget that Bush had already put in place TARP. That would have righted the economy alone. But 44 helped draw it out by floundering around.

/——/ However they lost their jobs, Obozo counted the part time jobs as new jobs created.
Are you saying that under Trump that's not true? Can you point to the BLS announcement of this change in methodology?

And go do realize that the number of multiple job holders and the percent of part time workers went down under Obama?

Third Party, post: 22981115

What’s wrong with Muslims? Bigot A-hole?

"you didn't build that” is one of the biggest lies that Obama haters tell about him.

He was talking about infrastructure that brings customers to a private business.

Private business owners don’t build the infrastructure to get to their businesses you lying piece of crap.
Muslims are divisive. A-holier. Don't make excuses for the big mouth-he said it and deserves the same scorn Trump deserves.

Forum List

Back