U.S. Economy Added 164,000 New Jobs in July; Nominal Average Wages Increased 3.2 Percent

Ignoramus.......

Yes, you are, and you're also a punkass bitch so STFU

My post is true:

A record 158 million Americans working. The women’s labor force participation rate is at an all-time high. African-American unemployment rate is at an all-time low. There simply isn’t any legitimate way for the left to spin these economic numbers. It’s actually 157 and change, but it’s close, we rounded it up, 158 million Americans working.

Over 6.3 million jobs created since Trump was elected. Over half of them have gone to women. That’s right, my friends. The women’s workforce participation just hit the highest level in 20 years — two decades for those of you in Rio Linda. And black unemployment, African-American unemployment, minority unemployment at its lowest recorded level ever, five and a half percent. The Democrats hardest hit.

You would think everybody would be thrilled. The Democrats should be thrilled at this, right? The African-Americans, their number one constituency. You’d think that they would be happy things are so rosy. But no, my friends, the Democrats are not thrilled. The Democrats said that tax cuts would crash the economy. They said that tax cuts would only help the uber rich. But here we are

Spectacular Jobs News, Democrats Hardest Hit

Geezus, you seriously got no idea what you are posting do you?

What a thoughtless tool.

Last edited:
Is the farm economy booming? You know, the predominantly white one in rural a Merica?
And if it is, why does it need another bailout?

What the fuck is your stupid ass blabbing about.

The OP stand as True and unassailable:

U.S. Economy Added 164,000 New Jobs in July; Nominal Average Wages Increased 3.2 Percent Over the Past 12 Months

U.S. Economy Added 164,000 New Jobs in July; Nominal Average Wages Increased 3.2 Percent Over the Past 12 Months | The White House

The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) released its monthly Employment Situation Report, showcasing robust employment and an acceleration in wage growth. Total nonfarm payroll employment in July increased by 164,000 jobs, in line with market expectations (165,000). Including revisions for the months of May and June, the average pace of job growth has been a vigorous 187,000 jobs per month over the past year and 165,000 jobs so far in 2019, which is higher than CBO or the Federal Reserve anticipated for this cycle. The 12-month average remains above the 2017 average of 179,000 jobs gained per month. In total, the economy has added over 6.2 million jobs since the President was elected.

ME: What can I add to that? The recession myth is the new Russia Collusion Lie. Things are great and Trump will be reelected.

Obama was adding over 200,000 jobs per month throughout the final 6 years of his term. Trump's job creation is lower. The manufacturing section is officially in recession, the stock market is stalled and very unstable, and the exports are tanking.

Your big celebration is that wages grew by 11 cents per hour. That's four dollars a week - enough money to buy food for one person half of one day - the meatless half. That's a huge help to people who haven't had a meaningful raise since Reagan was President.

Trump keeps touting the stock market and the jobs report as signs his economy are doing well. That's because he doesn't understand economics well enough to know what the other stats mean, and more importantly, job growth and the stock market are the ONLY two indicators which don't suggest the economy is weakening. Worse for Trump, the stock market is WAY behind Obama's growth so by every single measure, Trump's growth is behind Obama's even with the double goosing of a tax cut AND massive deficits.

Trump has literally NOTHING left to run on - no wall, no trade deals, no peace deals, nothing.

Your big celebration is that wages grew by 11 cents per hour. That's four dollars a week - enough money to buy food for one person half of one day - the meatless half. That's a huge help to people who haven't had a meaningful raise since Reagan was President.

Wages did not really grow, they contracted when adjusted for inflation.

Go eat a bowl of dicks you punk bitch. I know more than you will ever know.

This OP has never been refuted! It stands a Fact:

U.S. Economy Added 164,000 New Jobs in July; Nominal Average Wages Increased 3.2 Percent Over the Past 12 Months

U.S. Economy Added 164,000 New Jobs in July; Nominal Average Wages Increased 3.2 Percent Over the Past 12 Months | The White House

The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) released its monthly Employment Situation Report, showcasing robust employment and an acceleration in wage growth. Total nonfarm payroll employment in July increased by 164,000 jobs, in line with market expectations (165,000). Including revisions for the months of May and June, the average pace of job growth has been a vigorous 187,000 jobs per month over the past year and 165,000 jobs so far in 2019, which is higher than CBO or the Federal Reserve anticipated for this cycle. The 12-month average remains above the 2017 average of 179,000 jobs gained per month. In total, the economy has added over 6.2 million jobs since the President was elected.

ME: What can I add to that? The recession myth is the new Russia Collusion Lie. Things are great and Trump will be reelected.

Go eat a bowl of dicks you punk bitch. I know more than you will ever know.

This OP has never been refuted! It stands a Fact:

Lol you know more than me? Prove it tool.

What you can add to that is RELAVANT CONTEXT.

The job growth has slowed significantly down in 2019. In 2018 we averaged 225k and now it's down to 160k. You really don't think thats a relavant fact?

And I don't know why you keep posting outdated numbers, new ones are out and past months got revised down, along with disapointing 130k for August.

Job growth falls short of expectations as August payrolls rise just 130,000

The Post stands as fact and un-refuted:

The Post stands as fact and un-refuted:

The economy added 227,000 jobs 7 months before the last recession started, and 109,000 a month before it started and 110,000 the month it did start.

The fact we are adding jobs now has zero bearing on the chances of a coming recession.

You just a moronic bald faced liar. You think fags who stick their doras up other fag's butts are normal, and you think a fantasy recession is at hand. Go see a doctor

The title of this thread is not even a matter for debate. The stats are the stats: U.S. Economy Added 164,000 New Jobs in July; Nominal Average Wages Increased 3.2 Percent. That's not opinion, thats fact.

This is a political document not a summary of the report. The only reason the job gain was that high was the 25,000 census jobs for the federal government. The previous months were revised downward. Also the areas that are most sensitive to trade were flat. This shows a sign of a economy at the very least slowing down.

This is a political document not a summary of the report........

You're such a loser. Trump is winning, he will win in November, and you will cry. Now shut up buttwipe

Total nonfarm payroll employment increased by 130,000 in August. Job growth has averaged 158,000 per month thus far this year, below the average monthly gain of 223,000 in 2018. In August, employment in federal government rose, largely reflecting the hiring of temporary workers for the 2020 Census. Private-sector employment was up by 96,000, with notable job gains in health care and financial activities and a job loss in mining.

Employment showed little change over the month in construction, manufacturing, transportation and warehousing, and leisure and hospitality. Job growth in these industries has moderated thus far in 2019 compared with 2018.

The change in total nonfarm payroll employment for June was revised down by 15,000 from +193,000 to +178,000, and the change for July was revised down by 5,000 from +164,000 to +159,000. With these revisions, employment gains in June and July combined were 20,000 less than previously reported. (Monthly revisions result from additional reports received from businesses and government agencies since the last published estimates and from the recalculation of seasonal factors.) After revisions, job gains have averaged 156,000 per month over the last 3 months.

Employment Situation Summary

You are the loser as you cannot even tell the truth. Trump is losing and he will lose in 2020.

FACT: U.S. Economy Added 164,000 New Jobs in July; Nominal Average Wages Increased 3.2 Percent

I deal in fact.

US retail sales rise more than expected in August as auto sales surged
US retail sales rise more than expected in August as auto sales surged

U.S. retail sales rose more than expected in August boosted by purchases of new autos and building supplies, suggesting the economy remained strong, even as fears over an impending slowdown continued to mount.
The Commerce Department said on Friday that retail sales climbed by 0.4 percent in August, well above analyst expectations of 0.2 percent, on the heels of blowout data in July, when households boosted purchases of cars and clothing

Forum List

Back