Trump is finally going to get even with Obama

Funny how obsessed orange cultists are with Former President Obama.
We just want to keep reminding everyone who fucked up the brown turd Oblummer was. Except when it was for promoting gun sales....

gun-sales-obama.jpg

No president is ever perfect, if you think so it because your only looking at what you want to see. closed mind syndrome.

What is it about President Obama that really gets under your skin, Donald? Is it because he's smarter than you? Better educated? Made it on his own and didn't need Daddy's help? Wife is more accomplished? Better looking?

Riddle me this?
If Donnie doesn’t lock down the country, he fucked up.
If Donnie does lockdown the country, he fucked up.
Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. It's been going on for 3 1/2 years.
Truer words were never spoken, gipper.
Thank you Meister. Apparently many on the left think they can have it both ways.
"The women must be believed!!"

"Uh … this woman must not be believed!!"

At a correspondents dinner a number of years ago Obama
ridiculed Trump,for his birther views. Of coarse trump
had figured out,as I did,that the birthers were simply
racist ass holes. They formed right after Obama took
office, taxes were at there lowest since the Korean war.
The birther gig worked,he locked up the racist vote.

Feb -2010 -129698 -Jan -2017-145815-The great Obama had a RECORD 82 consecutive months of job creation.
And produced
16,117,000 Jobs during that time. "Magnificent"
16,117,000 / by 83 is 194.2 jobs per month.

Our current impeached president with his rancid lying maggot infested ass has been rideing Obama's coattails
for another 37 months.
Jan 2017 -145,815,000 -to Feb -2020 -152,487,000-=6,672,000.
6,672,000 /37 =180.3 jobs per month.

Another 37 consecutive months of job creation,for a total
of 120 consecutive months of job creation. "fantastic".

"HAY" Where the fuck is that booming economy? I thought
booming meant more. trump produced fewer jobs per month than Obama,not more.

How is trump going to get even with Obama?
Today is the 7th day of May 2020. Tomorrow Trumps booming economy will lose about 20 million jobs,
most of and perhaps all of Obama's jobs.And Trump
will laugh his ass off because hes batshit crazy.

Bluecoller the grumpy old krute

Iraq was innocent!
I don't need anger management.
I need people to stop pissing me off
Trump got the magic wand Obama wanted to know about, and created the best economy in most people's lifetime. He will do it again, with your disapproval.

Feb -2010 -129698 -Jan -2017-145815-The great Obama had a RECORD 82 consecutive months of job creation.
And produced

Our current impeached president with his rancid lying maggot infested ass has been rideing Obama's coattails
for another 37 months.

Today is the 7th day of May 2020. Tomorrow Trumps booming economy will lose about 20 million jobs,

Iraq was innocent!
What the fuck are you talking about, the brown turd Oblummer during his 8 years of presidency spent 9.5 trillion dollars and the Federal Reserve Bank another 4.5 trillion dollars and all that piece of shit could do is blame Bush for the highest misery index even more than Jimmy Carter. Also that stinky sludge did was chase all the manufacturing to China and when the Wuhan virus is let loose because Joe the groper Biden and his son were working with China to make that virus, this was the last hope to bring President Trump down, because Russian Collusion didnt work, Stormy Daniels didnt work, Brett Kavanaugh didnt work, and Ukraine didnt work. So the rapist Joe who has proved the #metoo movement is a joke, is going to be removed from the Demoncrap party kicking and screaming that the woman should be believed but sorry ass Joe.
You didn't know that on January 7th, 2009:, two weeks before
Obama took office, that the cbo told the world that the budget
submitted by Bush the war monger was going to have a deficit of
one.two TRILLION dollars. No you didn't know that.
You're a lying sheep-jumping piece of shit.

-----------------------------------------
According to the chart below, Bush the war-monger lost
around five million manufacturing jobs. I don't see any time
period where Obama could have sent jobs to China.
Of coarse that is just another lie that you dreamed up.
Like your cult leader you love to lie.

-----------------------------------------------------
Is groping the same as pussy garbing?
--------------------------------------------

And produced

for another 37 months.

Iraq was innocent!
What the fuck are you talking about, the brown turd Oblummer during his 8 years of presidency spent 9.5 trillion dollars and the Federal Reserve Bank another 4.5 trillion dollars and all that piece of shit could do is blame Bush for the highest misery index even more than Jimmy Carter. Also that stinky sludge did was chase all the manufacturing to China and when the Wuhan virus is let loose because Joe the groper Biden and his son were working with China to make that virus, this was the last hope to bring President Trump down, because Russian Collusion didnt work, Stormy Daniels didnt work, Brett Kavanaugh didnt work, and Ukraine didnt work. So the rapist Joe who has proved the #metoo movement is a joke, is going to be removed from the Demoncrap party kicking and screaming that the woman should be believed but sorry ass Joe.
You didn't know that on January 7th, 2009:, two weeks before
Obama took office, that the cbo told the world that the budget
submitted by Bush the war monger was going to have a deficit of
one.two TRILLION dollars. No you didn't know that.
You're a lying sheep-jumping piece of shit.

-----------------------------------------
According to the chart below, Bush the war-monger lost
around five million manufacturing jobs. I don't see any time
period where Obama could have sent jobs to China.
Of coarse that is just another lie that you dreamed up.
Like your cult leader you love to lie.

-----------------------------------------------------
Is groping the same as pussy garbing?
--------------------------------------------

Nice deflection of the facts . Bush the establishment liberal Republicrat raised the debt over his eight years by 5 trillion dollars. Fact. Oblummer over his eight years raised the debt 9.5 trillion dollars. Plus the 4.5 trillion dollars of debt the Federal Reserve printed in the QE forever. FACT. As long as a liberal like Nan From San Fransicko spends 3 trillion here, 3 trillion there, liberals just keep their heads up their ass, but if a Republican like Bush raised the debt, then they yell "See the republican is raising the debt".

As for the Brown Turd chasing jobs to China, when his EPA started going rogue, Apple and GE plus GM (who Oblummer gave 50 billion dollars to) opened up plants in China because it was to hard with regulations and it was cheaper in labor. Thanks Oblummer...

So we are back to the current downturn because of a planet wide outbreak being Trump's fault.....

Trump's first duty is to protect the people of this country.
He has failed miserably.
He didn't have to fire the head of the CDC office in China last August.
He didn't have to de-fund the CDC and NIH.
He could have listened to the intel agencies warning him of this virus back in November.
But Vanity Boy Donald was and is still too busy watching Fox and Tweeting his fat fucking ass off.

So we are back to the current downturn because of a planet wide outbreak being Trump's fault.....
Who blames the Great Douche for planet-wide? That's Stupid. We all need to focus on the Great Douche failure
in Dec/Jan to act on the coming matter. That's on the Douche and its MAGA Voters.
View attachment 333305
Yes, he certainly should have acted in January just like.... well virtually no one on the planet. Pelosi was really helping things along though telling everyone to go to Chinatown in Feburary though.

That is the thing about hindsight - it is always 20/20. You are blaming Trump for not responding to a planet wide pandemic that no one seen coming. Warnings about possible pandemics were the same as warnings about NEOs and a million other devastating things that can happen. Sure they are there but it never truly hits home until the problem is on top of us.

We don't even know what response is the correct one yet - there is a massive lack of data here. Not only do you want to blame Trump for not stopping a pandemic that is all over the world and almost no one was able to stop but you also want to blame him before we even know what we have done incorrectly yet.

It looks more and more like the actual responce whould have been close to what Sweden did.
tRump was the one getting the briefing, not Pelosi.

He had all the information, she did not.

He did not understand it, she would have.

And she would have saved tens of thousands of people.

The ones he has murdered by his inaction.

Trump's first duty is to protect the people of this country.
He has failed miserably.
He didn't have to fire the head of the CDC office in China last August.
He didn't have to de-fund the CDC and NIH.
He could have listened to the intel agencies warning him of this virus back in November.
But Vanity Boy Donald was and is still too busy watching Fox and Tweeting his fat fucking ass off.
Bwaaaaahhhhhaaaaaa...Dont look now but the wall on our southern border is stopping those diseased fucks from coming in from the south. Now if Obamma and the groper wouldnt of funded China on the Wuhan Virus, then that disease wouldnt of be let loose. So the people who really are killing all of US are the Democrats of the admin and Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer....

Trump only wishes he could be close to even with Obama. He never has been, and he never will be.
Trump is beyond even with Barry Sotoro. He is light years ahead of him.

That is what Trump says, but he also said the virus would magically go away in April too. The man is just a lying nut.

He neglected the fact that libtards would do everything possible to keep it going!

What is it about President Obama that really gets under your skin, Donald? Is it because he's smarter than you? Better educated? Made it on his own and didn't need Daddy's help? Wife is more accomplished? Better looking?

Wife is more accomplished? Moochelle had one job and that was created for her because they wanted to curry favor with Obama, the state senator. Before she was there, the position did not exist. When she left, the position was eliminated.

Forum List

Back