TrumpO losing to Obama’s job Growth Record. TrumpO is a loser. Who is to blame.

Give it a rest you old fool. You're embarrassing yourself again.

Reminder: you're an economic illiterate and an Ears ass licker.

As usual your response speaks for itself.

Can you dispute what I wrote?

If TrumpO started where Obama did he wouid never have achieved record lows in 30 months.

Explain my error, idiot.

You're an idiot, Foo. How many people have to tell you that before it sinks in? I count eight just on this thread

Maxdeath, post: 22870589
ACA forced many employers to hire part time and do away with full time workers because they could not stay in business paying for healthcare.

The ACA is still with us dude. TrumpO didn’t get rid of it for you. Apparently you another “ “Hate Obama” story to tell. If the economy is the Greatest Economy ever as TrumpO claims the ACA has not interfered.
True-those part timers are now full timers. Thank you president Trump!

But how is that possible if your theory about the ACA preventing it is correct.

Your theory is a myth and right wing talking point and nothing more.
You don't listen-I never said ACA was bad-and I am not conservative-don't accuse till you get facts-Trump did good and I am thanking him-the rest is your personal issue.

I didn’t accuse I asked: “But how is that possible if your theory about the ACA preventing it is correct.”

What ‘facts’ am I supposed to get?

I’ve challenged how it’s possible that the ACA causes harm to the economy when it is still in effect and we supposedly are living in the Greatest Economy ever.

Obama created more jobs per month (his last 30 months) than TrumpO ever will and that was with the yearly deficits being reduced from the preceding years.

But TrumpO is creating fewer jobs and driving the deficit up as he is doing it.

Are you thanking TrumpO for the trillion dollar deficits he will bestow upon Americans and all our generations to come?

Last edited:
ACA forced many employers to hire part time and do away with full time workers because they could not stay in business paying for healthcare.

The ACA is still with us dude. TrumpO didn’t get rid of it for you. Apparently you another “ “Hate Obama” story to tell. If the economy is the Greatest Economy ever as TrumpO claims the ACA has not interfered.

You don't listen-I never said ACA was bad-and I am not conservative-don't accuse till you get facts-Trump did good and I am thanking him-the rest is your personal issue.

I didn’t accuse I asked: “But how is that possible if your theory about the ACA preventing it is correct.”

I’ve challenged how it’s possible that the ACA causes harm to the economy when it is still in effect and we supposedly are living in the Greatest Economy ever.

Obama created more jobs per month (last 30 months) than TrumpO ever will and that was with the yearly deficits being reduced from the preceding years.

Are you thanking TrumpO for the trillion dollar deficits he will bestow upon Americans and our generations to come?
The fact you don't get is I am not the one who said ACA-that's another reason I print in large font-so you can tell one reply from another.

I bet you wish you had a clue. ACA is still here and still has the effect of a number of part time jobs. But and this is the big one, there has been a larger number of full time jobs created.

LOL

Employed was at a record level when Trump took over for Obama. Were you celebrating then too? Something tells me .... not.
Then why was unemployment so high? Riddle me that, Batman.
WTF are you smoking? Unemployment was 4.7% when Obama left office. That's "so high" only to trump cultists.
I don't believe your figures. Got a source?

Third Party, post: 22875625
Maxdeath, post: 22870589 The ACA is still with us dude. TrumpO didn’t get rid of it for you. Apparently you another “ “Hate Obama” story to tell. If the economy is the Greatest Economy ever as TrumpO claims the ACA has not interfered.

Obama created more jobs per month (last 30 months) than TrumpO ever will and that was with the yearly deficits being reduced from the preceding years.

Are you thanking TrumpO for the trillion dollar deficits he will bestow upon Americans and our generations to come?
The fact you don't get is I am not the one who said ACA-that's another reason I print in large font-so you can tell one reply from another.

I will make note of the fact that you have no interest or input on the matter being discussed.

Kindly take your TrumpO fluffing elsewhere or join the conversation.

Maxdeath, post: 22876238
I bet you wish you had a clue. ACA is still here and still has the effect of a number of part time jobs.

So you object to workers having the freedom to choose the amount of hours they wish to work?

More People Are Happy Working Part Time Since Obamacare
The Affordable Care Act gave some people the freedom to leave full-time jobs.
By Arthur Delaney and Ariel Edwards-Levy
08/17/2017 05:45 AM ET
|
Updated Aug 18, 2017

More People Are Happy Working Part Time Since Obamacare | HuffPost

because-of-me-its-now-2019-thats-the-highest-number-39378434.png

LOL

Employed was at a record level when Trump took over for Obama. Were you celebrating then too? Something tells me .... not.
WTF are you smoking? Unemployment was 4.7% when Obama left office. That's "so high" only to trump cultists.
Are you too stupid to look up the numbers?

.....there has been a larger number of full time jobs created.

My daughter works fewer hours by choice while going for her masters. She will be 26 years old this year and next year will no longer be eligible to stay on my employees insurance..

She will improve on her financial bottom line thanks to Ibamacare.

You and TrumpO want to destroy Obamacare and you justify that outrage by citing foolish no brain statistics that mean nothing in the real world and that is whether or not they are true.

All for some misguided enchantment over a lying, morally corrupt loser that can put your kind of judges on the Supreme and lower courts.

That’s all he can do that results in a positive for right wingers in this country.

I don’t know why you cons can’t just come out and say it. You live TrumpI for da Judges. Everything else is just crap.,

Third Party, post: 22875625

I will make note of the fact that you have no interest or input on the matter being discussed.

Kindly take your TrumpO fluffing elsewhere or join the conversation.
I did input-you are just brain dead. Your take on the job situation is wrong and I pointed that out-if you can't follow it , that is your problem. And your O after Trump makes you look stupid-lose it. And lose the Russian hat-it is in poor taste.

LOL

It was above 6 most of the time-you are proud of that? And keep your "STUPID" comments for yourself-I saw the charts too, and I interpret them differently.

I bet you wish you had a clue. ACA is still here and still has the effect of a number of part time jobs.

So you object to workers having the freedom to choose the amount of hours they wish to work?

More People Are Happy Working Part Time Since Obamacare
The Affordable Care Act gave some people the freedom to leave full-time jobs.
By Arthur Delaney and Ariel Edwards-Levy
08/17/2017 05:45 AM ET
|
Updated Aug 18, 2017

More People Are Happy Working Part Time Since Obamacare | HuffPost
I have no problem with them wanting to work only part time. IF they don't expect my taxes to pay their welfare checks, their ACA payment. IF they don't cause inflation by demanding $15.00 an hour for a part time burger flipping job.
The problem is those are exactly the things that they want.

LOL

It was above 6 most of the time-you are proud of that? And keep your "STUPID" comments for yourself-I saw the charts too, and I interpret them differently.
So what? He inherited a shitstorm. Meanwhile, I sit it was 4.7% by the time he left office and you were too stupid to know where to look to find that.

"And keep your "STUPID" comments for yourself-I saw the charts too, and I interpret them differently."

You're an idiot. There is no other way to interpret that. The unemployment rate is what it is. And it was 4.7%, and dropping, when Obama left office. Compared to when Obama started, when it was 7.8% and growing as some 700,000/month were losing their job.

Forum List

Back