U.S. Economy Added 164,000 New Jobs in July; Nominal Average Wages Increased 3.2 Percent

3.2? pretty good. And it has been trending MORE for lower income, so even better.

It's been trending more for lower income earners because of higher minimum wage laws in Blue States or cities.

The increases are not limited to those states or cities, and is significantly greater than the increases mandated by law.

Is the farm economy booming? You know, the predominantly white one in rural a Merica?
And if it is, why does it need another bailout?

What the fuck is your stupid ass blabbing about.

The OP stand as True and unassailable:

U.S. Economy Added 164,000 New Jobs in July; Nominal Average Wages Increased 3.2 Percent Over the Past 12 Months

U.S. Economy Added 164,000 New Jobs in July; Nominal Average Wages Increased 3.2 Percent Over the Past 12 Months | The White House

The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) released its monthly Employment Situation Report, showcasing robust employment and an acceleration in wage growth. Total nonfarm payroll employment in July increased by 164,000 jobs, in line with market expectations (165,000). Including revisions for the months of May and June, the average pace of job growth has been a vigorous 187,000 jobs per month over the past year and 165,000 jobs so far in 2019, which is higher than CBO or the Federal Reserve anticipated for this cycle. The 12-month average remains above the 2017 average of 179,000 jobs gained per month. In total, the economy has added over 6.2 million jobs since the President was elected.

ME: What can I add to that? The recession myth is the new Russia Collusion Lie. Things are great and Trump will be reelected.

It's all well and good to report dry statistics. But the nut of the situation is how people are doing all across America.

And generally, they're doing great!

It's all well and good to report dry statistics. But the nut of the situation is how people are doing all across America.
  • If that's true, why is growth down to 2.0%, even though unemployment is so low? What does that tell you?
  • If that's true, why is the Fed dropping interest rates?
  • If that's true, why have bond yields crashed, down 55% in the last eight months?
  • If that's true, why is there no growth push on inflation?
I'd love to have you actually and specifically address those questions. I can't get anyone else to.

• If that's true, why is growth down to 2.0%, even though unemployment is so low? What does that tell you?
  • If that's true, why have bond yields crashed, down 55% in the last eight months?
I'd love to have you actually and specifically address those questions. I can't get anyone else to.

Dude, you can't keep repeating the same questions over and over. People get tired of repeating themselves. Read the friggin' thread.

Dude, you can't keep repeating the same questions over and over. People get tired of repeating themselves. Read the friggin' thread.
Where are those questions answered?

Precisely?

Interest rates: The idea of increasing rates is to slow an economy down when it's growing too fast and might get out of control. But the fact we have more jobs than people to do them is doing the job instead of the interest rates. Therefore, to balance that we must decrease them. Also, I told you the other half in another thread.

Growth: Increase in the average hourly wage was just 2.8 percent in September. There even was a slight deceleration from the August growth number of 2.9 percent. This means that despite the low unemployment rate, many workers don’t have enough bargaining power to secure real wage gains and that slows growth.

Bond: As the economy expands, demand for money rises, and that can drive yields lower.

You know, if Democrats spent just a little time working with him instead of trying to impeach him, Trump would be working miracles. You cannot keep the man under constant attack with ZERO cooperation from Congress, and then bitch if things are not all sunshine and roses. You want perfect results from a man your are destroying. Thats some fucked up stupid shit from people like you.

U.S. Economy Added 164,000 New Jobs in July; Nominal Average Wages Increased 3.2 Percent Over the Past 12 Months
U.S. Economy Added 164,000 New Jobs in July; Nominal Average Wages Increased 3.2 Percent Over the Past 12 Months | The White House

The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) released its monthly Employment Situation Report, showcasing robust employment and an acceleration in wage growth. Total nonfarm payroll employment in July increased by 164,000 jobs, in line with market expectations (165,000). Including revisions for the months of May and June, the average pace of job growth has been a vigorous 187,000 jobs per month over the past year and 165,000 jobs so far in 2019, which is higher than CBO or the Federal Reserve anticipated for this cycle. The 12-month average remains above the 2017 average of 179,000 jobs gained per month. In total, the economy has added over 6.2 million jobs since the President was elected.

ME: What can I add to that? The recession myth is the new Russia Collusion Lie. Things are great and Trump will be reelected.

LARRY KUDLOW 9/6/19: It’s a solid number, it’s not a spectacular number. By the way, seasonally the August print usually comes in low and then is revised higher. But here is the story: 590,000 new jobs in the Household Survey. That is virtually unprecedented. Average hourly earnings, 12 month change is 3.2%. An explosion in new labor force entrants, the wage rate for the last three months at annual rate is 4.2%. So I’m just going to say this. America’s working, America is getting paid well, America is spending, and saving and producing. So I think this is a dynamite report.

In another thread someone said:

The economy is not as great as the President claims, however it’s not as bad as his detractors are saying. Our two parties will play both sides of this as campaign rhetoric. Whoever sells the better narrative wins...

Perhaps, but some facts cannot be denied, such as unemployment numbers are the lowest in 50 years

LARRY KUDLOW 9/6/19: It’s a solid number, it’s not a spectacular number. By the way, seasonally the August print usually comes in low and then is revised higher. But here is the story: 590,000 new jobs in the Household Survey. That is virtually unprecedented. Average hourly earnings, 12 month change is 3.2%. An explosion in new labor force entrants, the wage rate for the last three months at annual rate is 4.2%. So I’m just going to say this. America’s working, America is getting paid well, America is spending, and saving and producing. So I think this is a dynamite report.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Since when are "solid number"s 50,000 bellow 7 year average?

Since NEVER is the correct answer, these are not solid numbers they are soft numbers that just barely keep up with working age population growth.

You are quoting a guy who's job is to publicly spin numbers for Trump. Reality is that job growth has significantly slowed - we made only 158k jobs a month this year, compared to 223k in 2018.

https://www.bls.gov/web/empsit/ceshighlights.pdf

A record 158 million Americans working. The women’s labor force participation rate is at an all-time high. African-American unemployment rate is at an all-time low. There simply isn’t any legitimate way for the left to spin these economic numbers. It’s actually 157 and change, but it’s close, we rounded it up, 158 million Americans working.

Over 6.3 million jobs created since Trump was elected. Over half of them have gone to women. That’s right, my friends. The women’s workforce participation just hit the highest level in 20 years — two decades for those of you in Rio Linda. And black unemployment, African-American unemployment, minority unemployment at its lowest recorded level ever, five and a half percent. The Democrats hardest hit.

You would think everybody would be thrilled. The Democrats should be thrilled at this, right? The African-Americans, their number one constituency. You’d think that they would be happy things are so rosy. But no, my friends, the Democrats are not thrilled. The Democrats said that tax cuts would crash the economy. They said that tax cuts would only help the uber rich. But here we are

Spectacular Jobs News, Democrats Hardest Hit

Ignoramus.......

Yes, you are, and you're also a punkass bitch so STFU

My post is true:

A record 158 million Americans working. The women’s labor force participation rate is at an all-time high. African-American unemployment rate is at an all-time low. There simply isn’t any legitimate way for the left to spin these economic numbers. It’s actually 157 and change, but it’s close, we rounded it up, 158 million Americans working.

Over 6.3 million jobs created since Trump was elected. Over half of them have gone to women. That’s right, my friends. The women’s workforce participation just hit the highest level in 20 years — two decades for those of you in Rio Linda. And black unemployment, African-American unemployment, minority unemployment at its lowest recorded level ever, five and a half percent. The Democrats hardest hit.

You would think everybody would be thrilled. The Democrats should be thrilled at this, right? The African-Americans, their number one constituency. You’d think that they would be happy things are so rosy. But no, my friends, the Democrats are not thrilled. The Democrats said that tax cuts would crash the economy. They said that tax cuts would only help the uber rich. But here we are

Spectacular Jobs News, Democrats Hardest Hit

Last edited:

Forum List

Back