TrumpO losing to Obama’s job Growth Record. TrumpO is a loser. Who is to blame.

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
Over 30 months Obama added almost 1 million more jobs than Trump

Trump entered office on January 20, 2017, and starting with February 2017 he has been President for 30 months. Total job growth during that time has been 5.736 million or 191,000 per month with those results being helped by the tax cut.

Working back from January 2017, Obama’s last month in office, there had been 6.611 million jobs added or 220,000 per month. The difference for the 30 months is 875,000 more jobs or almost 30,000 more per month than Trump.

Note that back in January this year the total difference was only 194,000, which means over the past six months it has increased by 681,000. And looking at the next five months with Obama’s job numbers of 221,000 to 327,000 per month, the gap should only increase and cross 1 million.

Trump’s Economy Is Decelerating

Let’s hear the excuses as to why TrumpO’s greatest economy ever is not even as great as Obama’s for job creation.

"Trump-O" ??? Trying to coin a new catch-phrase or moniker? I don't think that one's gonna catch-on... :21:

Trump entered office on January 20, 2017, and starting with February 2017 he has been President for 30 months. Total job growth during that time has been 5.736 million or 191,000 per month with those results being helped by the tax cut.

Working back from January 2017, Obama’s last month in office, there had been 6.611 million jobs added or 220,000 per month. The difference for the 30 months is 875,000 more jobs or almost 30,000 more per month than Trump.

Note that back in January this year the total difference was only 194,000, which means over the past six months it has increased by 681,000. And looking at the next five months with Obama’s job numbers of 221,000 to 327,000 per month, the gap should only increase and cross 1 million.

Let’s hear the excuses as to why TrumpO’s greatest economy ever is not even as great as Obama’s for job creation.
USA Today has a listing of future business closings and shrinkage for the rest of 2019. I believe it was in yesterday's edition. A very depressing read.
I have no idea why these businesses are tanking, or who to blame for it. Maybe it is just the times. But as a teen-child of the booming 50's, I think WE THE PEOPLE are to blame. I am thinking of the 70's when places like WalMart started demanding their vendors manufacture in China. Gold Toes men's sox were our first clue. The trickle began then and turned to a flood when manufacturers learned of the value of 'coolie' wages, and left our own workers who had finally made us the strongest middle class in the world, left those same Americans twisting in the wind. And Americans sucked up that cheap stuff like mother's milk. Those who know me know I fought so hard to buy and Made in America as it got harder and harder. But I gave up when Craftsman tools, Black & Decker and so many American brands fled to other lands, blaming unions (as Reagan did) for their flight.

We are reaping what our fathers have sown.

Manufacturing vs retail-no contest-Trump's jobs are better-sit down and be quiet

So 44 starts with almost 0 and is able to add jobs, a lot of them part time, low pay. That seems like an accomplishment to you. Trump starts with high numbers of employment, waves his magic wand, and takes employment into areas that have not been seen in about 50 years. That does not seem like a good job?
ACA forced many employers to hire part time and do away with full time workers because they could not stay in business paying for healthcare. So part time meant more jobs.
Still looking for all those shovel ready jobs.

I am guessing economics and numbers is not something you are familiar with.

Maxdeath, post: 22870589
ACA forced many employers to hire part time and do away with full time workers because they could not stay in business paying for healthcare.

The ACA is still with us dude. TrumpO didn’t get rid of it for you. Apparently you another “ “Hate Obama” story to tell. If the economy is the Greatest Economy ever as TrumpO claims the ACA has not interfered.

ACA forced many employers to hire part time and do away with full time workers because they could not stay in business paying for healthcare.

The ACA is still with us dude. TrumpO didn’t get rid of it for you. Apparently you another “ “Hate Obama” story to tell. If the economy is the Greatest Economy ever as TrumpO claims the ACA has not interfered.
True-those part timers are now full timers. Thank you president Trump!

But how is that possible if your theory about the ACA preventing it is correct.

Your theory is a myth and right wing talking point and nothing more.

But how is that possible if your theory about the ACA preventing it is correct.

Your theory is a myth and right wing talking point and nothing more.
You don't listen-I never said ACA was bad-and I am not conservative-don't accuse till you get facts-Trump did good and I am thanking him-the rest is your personal issue.

Give it a rest you old fool. You're embarrassing yourself again.

Reminder: you're an economic illiterate and an Ears ass licker.

As usual your response speaks for itself.

Can you dispute what I wrote?

If TrumpO started where Obama did he wouid never have achieved record lows in 30 months.

Explain my error, idiot.

Are we really this STUPID???

After the crash there were MILLIONS of job positions available because of all the job losses.
Now? Trump has been dealing with near full employment.

God help us if you dumbasses ever get full control again

Give it a rest you old fool. You're embarrassing yourself again.

Reminder: you're an economic illiterate and an Ears ass licker.

As usual your response speaks for itself.

Can you dispute what I wrote?

If TrumpO started where Obama did he wouid never have achieved record lows in 30 months.

Explain my error, idiot.

I disputed it with just a TINY bit of common sense. Something you are apparently severely lacking.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckdevore%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F02%2FManufacturing-jobs2-1200x675.jpg

Forum List

Back