Trump is finally going to get even with Obama

So we are back to the current downturn because of a planet wide outbreak being Trump's fault.....

Trump's first duty is to protect the people of this country.
He has failed miserably.
He didn't have to fire the head of the CDC office in China last August.
He didn't have to de-fund the CDC and NIH.
He could have listened to the intel agencies warning him of this virus back in November.
But Vanity Boy Donald was and is still too busy watching Fox and Tweeting his fat fucking ass off.
Uh huh.

I suppose the rest of the planet was just following him as well...

So we are back to the current downturn because of a planet wide outbreak being Trump's fault.....
Who blames the Great Douche for planet-wide? That's Stupid. We all need to focus on the Great Douche failure
in Dec/Jan to act on the coming matter. That's on the Douche and its MAGA Voters.
View attachment 333305
Yes, he certainly should have acted in January just like.... well virtually no one on the planet. Pelosi was really helping things along though telling everyone to go to Chinatown in Feburary though.

That is the thing about hindsight - it is always 20/20. You are blaming Trump for not responding to a planet wide pandemic that no one seen coming. Warnings about possible pandemics were the same as warnings about NEOs and a million other devastating things that can happen. Sure they are there but it never truly hits home until the problem is on top of us.

We don't even know what response is the correct one yet - there is a massive lack of data here. Not only do you want to blame Trump for not stopping a pandemic that is all over the world and almost no one was able to stop but you also want to blame him before we even know what we have done incorrectly yet.

It looks more and more like the actual responce whould have been close to what Sweden did.
tRump was the one getting the briefing, not Pelosi.

He had all the information, she did not.

He did not understand it, she would have.

And she would have saved tens of thousands of people.

The ones he has murdered by his inaction.
I know, right. Democrats are not actually responsible for their actions - that is the fault of Republicans too.

Who blames the Great Douche for planet-wide? That's Stupid. We all need to focus on the Great Douche failure
in Dec/Jan to act on the coming matter. That's on the Douche and its MAGA Voters.
View attachment 333305
Yes, he certainly should have acted in January just like.... well virtually no one on the planet. Pelosi was really helping things along though telling everyone to go to Chinatown in Feburary though.

That is the thing about hindsight - it is always 20/20. You are blaming Trump for not responding to a planet wide pandemic that no one seen coming. Warnings about possible pandemics were the same as warnings about NEOs and a million other devastating things that can happen. Sure they are there but it never truly hits home until the problem is on top of us.

We don't even know what response is the correct one yet - there is a massive lack of data here. Not only do you want to blame Trump for not stopping a pandemic that is all over the world and almost no one was able to stop but you also want to blame him before we even know what we have done incorrectly yet.

It looks more and more like the actual responce whould have been close to what Sweden did.

I know, right. Democrats are not actually responsible for their actions - that is the fault of Republicans too.
Maybe you should reread my post.

I don't think you understood it.

View attachment 333305

Oh, I understood it alright. You give Pelosi a pass because she is on your 'side.'

View attachment 333305

Oh, I understood it alright. You give Pelosi a pass because she is on your 'side.'
I was right. You didn't understand it at all.

I'm.doje with you for tonight.

Have a good evening.

View attachment 333305

Have a good evening.
Whatever, that you cannot support giving a pass to your favored side is not a failure of my understanding but a failure with your philosophy.

At a correspondents dinner a number of years ago Obama
ridiculed Trump,for his birther views. Of coarse trump
had figured out,as I did,that the birthers were simply
racist ass holes. They formed right after Obama took
office, taxes were at there lowest since the Korean war.
The birther gig worked,he locked up the racist vote.

Feb -2010 -129698 -Jan -2017-145815-The great Obama had a RECORD 82 consecutive months of job creation.
And produced
16,117,000 Jobs during that time. "Magnificent"
16,117,000 / by 83 is 194.2 jobs per month.

Our current impeached president with his rancid lying maggot infested ass has been rideing Obama's coattails
for another 37 months.
Jan 2017 -145,815,000 -to Feb -2020 -152,487,000-=6,672,000.
6,672,000 /37 =180.3 jobs per month.

Another 37 consecutive months of job creation,for a total
of 120 consecutive months of job creation. "fantastic".

"HAY" Where the fuck is that booming economy? I thought
booming meant more. trump produced fewer jobs per month than Obama,not more.

How is trump going to get even with Obama?
Today is the 7th day of May 2020. Tomorrow Trumps booming economy will lose about 20 million jobs,
most of and perhaps all of Obama's jobs.And Trump
will laugh his ass off because hes batshit crazy.

Bluecoller the grumpy old krute

Iraq was innocent!
I don't need anger management.
I need people to stop pissing me off

Obama was the First Birther

Feb -2010 -129698 -Jan -2017-145815-The great Obama had a RECORD 82 consecutive months of job creation.
And produced

Our current impeached president with his rancid lying maggot infested ass has been rideing Obama's coattails
for another 37 months.

Today is the 7th day of May 2020. Tomorrow Trumps booming economy will lose about 20 million jobs,

Iraq was innocent!

Quit being childish, you dumb ass.

Trump only wishes he could be close to even with Obama. He never has been, and he never will be.
Trump is beyond even with Barry Sotoro. He is light years ahead of him.
it only took Trump 3.5 years to do what Russia's been trying to do since the end of WW2. Destroy our economy, kill thousands & thousands of people, & ruin our Democracy. nice job, Trump!

And produced

for another 37 months.

Iraq was innocent!

Quit being childish, you dumb ass.

Obama told his publisher that he was "born in Kenya" He grandmother said he was born in Kenya, his half-brother said he was born in Kenya. Somehow he managed to get free rides to the best schools

bookbio.jpg

L-UBcuMVDaNclotIslq0xKxStZ-MpS-FAt09CfHYHux_Vr8RgDtM0mlCcGP8tW5Li4xa6aDR4kr0-BN2Nc-Hpix5gLa3p94-hfuch6Q4ttRvysMVnkFnc5O1kG32c2ExJFr8BEafEdIoFHU

3000.jpeg

Trump only wishes he could be close to even with Obama. He never has been, and he never will be.
it only took Trump 3.5 years to do what Russia's been trying to do since the end of WW2. Destroy our economy, kill thousands & thousands of people, & ruin our Democracy. nice job, Trump!

Thanks, Obama!

God, you idiots keep trying to blame the downturn on Trump as though he created COVID. Truly insane.

God, you idiots keep trying to blame the downturn on Trump as though he created COVID. Truly insane.

No, he didn't create it. He just refused to do his job and take steps to reduce it's effect on our country.

View attachment 333305

Have a good evening.
Whatever, that you cannot support giving a pass to your favored side is not a failure of my understanding but a failure with your philosophy.
I said "good day, Sir."

And produced

for another 37 months.

Iraq was innocent!
/———/
9BC11DAC-757E-4359-9387-30EE33CF11C7.jpeg

And produced

for another 37 months.

Iraq was innocent!
Little did we know that Obama's sarcastic predictions of a Trump WH would turn out to be literally true.

No, he didn't create it. He just refused to do his job and take steps to reduce it's effect on our country.

Biden/Covid 2020!

Forum List

Back