Trump is finally going to get even with Obama

At a correspondents dinner a number of years ago Obama
ridiculed Trump,for his birther views. Of coarse trump
had figured out,as I did,that the birthers were simply
racist ass holes. They formed right after Obama took
office, taxes were at there lowest since the Korean war.
The birther gig worked,he locked up the racist vote.

Feb -2010 -129698 -Jan -2017-145815-The great Obama had a RECORD 82 consecutive months of job creation.
And produced
16,117,000 Jobs during that time. "Magnificent"
16,117,000 / by 83 is 194.2 jobs per month.

Our current impeached president with his rancid lying maggot infested ass has been rideing Obama's coattails
for another 37 months.
Jan 2017 -145,815,000 -to Feb -2020 -152,487,000-=6,672,000.
6,672,000 /37 =180.3 jobs per month.

Another 37 consecutive months of job creation,for a total
of 120 consecutive months of job creation. "fantastic".

"HAY" Where the fuck is that booming economy? I thought
booming meant more. trump produced fewer jobs per month than Obama,not more.

How is trump going to get even with Obama?
Today is the 7th day of May 2020. Tomorrow Trumps booming economy will lose about 20 million jobs,
most of and perhaps all of Obama's jobs.And Trump
will laugh his ass off because hes batshit crazy.

Bluecoller the grumpy old krute

Iraq was innocent!
I don't need anger management.
I need people to stop pissing me off
What the fuck are you talking about, the brown turd Oblummer during his 8 years of presidency spent 9.5 trillion dollars and the Federal Reserve Bank another 4.5 trillion dollars and all that piece of shit could do is blame Bush for the highest misery index even more than Jimmy Carter. Also that stinky sludge did was chase all the manufacturing to China and when the Wuhan virus is let loose because Joe the groper Biden and his son were working with China to make that virus, this was the last hope to bring President Trump down, because Russian Collusion didnt work, Stormy Daniels didnt work, Brett Kavanaugh didnt work, and Ukraine didnt work. So the rapist Joe who has proved the #metoo movement is a joke, is going to be removed from the Demoncrap party kicking and screaming that the woman should be believed but sorry ass Joe.
TRump has almost closed that gap in 3.5 years!

So we are back to the current downturn because of a planet wide outbreak being Trump's fault.....
Who blames the Great Douche for planet-wide? That's Stupid. We all need to focus on the Great Douche failure
in Dec/Jan to act on the coming matter. That's on the Douche and its MAGA Voters.
View attachment 333305
Yes, he certainly should have acted in January just like.... well virtually no one on the planet. Pelosi was really helping things along though telling everyone to go to Chinatown in Feburary though.

That is the thing about hindsight - it is always 20/20. You are blaming Trump for not responding to a planet wide pandemic that no one seen coming. Warnings about possible pandemics were the same as warnings about NEOs and a million other devastating things that can happen. Sure they are there but it never truly hits home until the problem is on top of us.

We don't even know what response is the correct one yet - there is a massive lack of data here. Not only do you want to blame Trump for not stopping a pandemic that is all over the world and almost no one was able to stop but you also want to blame him before we even know what we have done incorrectly yet.

It looks more and more like the actual responce whould have been close to what Sweden did.

At a correspondents dinner a number of years ago Obama
ridiculed Trump,for his birther views. Of coarse trump
had figured out,as I did,that the birthers were simply
racist ass holes. They formed right after Obama took
office, taxes were at there lowest since the Korean war.
The birther gig worked,he locked up the racist vote.

Feb -2010 -129698 -Jan -2017-145815-The great Obama had a RECORD 82 consecutive months of job creation.
And produced
16,117,000 Jobs during that time. "Magnificent"
16,117,000 / by 83 is 194.2 jobs per month.

Our current impeached president with his rancid lying maggot infested ass has been rideing Obama's coattails
for another 37 months.
Jan 2017 -145,815,000 -to Feb -2020 -152,487,000-=6,672,000.
6,672,000 /37 =180.3 jobs per month.

Another 37 consecutive months of job creation,for a total
of 120 consecutive months of job creation. "fantastic".

"HAY" Where the fuck is that booming economy? I thought
booming meant more. trump produced fewer jobs per month than Obama,not more.

How is trump going to get even with Obama?
Today is the 7th day of May 2020. Tomorrow Trumps booming economy will lose about 20 million jobs,
most of and perhaps all of Obama's jobs.And Trump
will laugh his ass off because hes batshit crazy.

Bluecoller the grumpy old krute

Iraq was innocent!
I don't need anger management.
I need people to stop pissing me off
He already got even on election night 2016 when Obama legacy was rejected by the people with the crushing defeat of Hillary. Obama sucked.

So we are back to the current downturn because of a planet wide outbreak being Trump's fault.....
Who blames the Great Douche for planet-wide? That's Stupid. We all need to focus on the Great Douche failure
in Dec/Jan to act on the coming matter. That's on the Douche and its MAGA Voters.
View attachment 333305
Yes, he certainly should have acted in January just like.... well virtually no one on the planet. Pelosi was really helping things along though telling everyone to go to Chinatown in Feburary though.

That is the thing about hindsight - it is always 20/20. You are blaming Trump for not responding to a planet wide pandemic that no one seen coming. Warnings about possible pandemics were the same as warnings about NEOs and a million other devastating things that can happen. Sure they are there but it never truly hits home until the problem is on top of us.

We don't even know what response is the correct one yet - there is a massive lack of data here. Not only do you want to blame Trump for not stopping a pandemic that is all over the world and almost no one was able to stop but you also want to blame him before we even know what we have done incorrectly yet.

It looks more and more like the actual responce whould have been close to what Sweden did.
China should have been more forthcoming with information to the world. Instead whistleblowers disappeared.

Tryump will set the record. Another Trump mile stone for the Trump administration. Impeached, most killed in a pandemic, Most lies of any President, ...

You know, even though the governors of many states are starting to reopen, there are many business owners who aren't ready to start back up just yet. And, today they were talking about the impact that this is having on the airline industry. Prices for tickets are down 30 percent.

I find it fascinating to watch- when anyone compliments Obama for anything- the Right just freaks out - and goes full Tourette's Syndrome
Obama gave us Trump when his piss poor legacy was rejected election night 2016 with complete destruction of Hillary. You remember that night don't you? That's the night you cried like a baby and screamed at the sky.

View attachment 333305

China should have been more forthcoming with information to the world. Instead whistleblowers disappeared.
Meh. I don't really blame China that much. They are a dictatorship with an abysmal record. You don't get into bed with a rabid wolverine and then whine when they tear you to shreds. The scorpion and the fox is a parable about this very concept and has been around for centuries. It is not rocket science.

The WHO kowtowing to the Chineese and the past several decades of the US dreaming exposure to the west would bring China into the fold OTOH should be exposed for the failure that they are. We can do better.

Whenever they speak of the job loses they neglect to say that 50% will be back the day after the shut down ends....so I care not about the percentage and I guess neither does the market....up again today....

For the fucking crybabies..... there there, now.....

blow-up-barack-sex-doll.jpeg

I find it fascinating to watch- when anyone compliments Obama for anything- the Right just freaks out - and goes full Tourette's Syndrome
I have complemented Obama many times on his greatest success story...

Obama is the greatest gun salesman in America
Obama's call for more gun control has accelerated the recent surge in gun sales that began last month with the mass shooting in San Bernardino that claimed 14 lives.

"Tremendous, literally tremendous," said Bob Irwin, owner of The Gun Store in Las Vegas, shortly after Obama delivered a speech on expanding background checks. "It started with San Bernardino but Obama has just added to it. We can't keep guns in stock. Some of our major wholesalers are basically out of all the stuff that sells."
I think there really is a collusion between the Democrats and gun and ammo manufacturers. Every time there is a slow down in gun sales, Obama would talk about taking guns or ammo away and like magic guns and ammo sales go necessarily skyrocketing. I bet under the table and behind closed doors those manufacturers contribute heavily to the Democrat party so they would keep on talking about confiscation. What a hoot, and the stupid liberals think that Democrats really are for gun control..

Forum List

Back