TrumpO losing to Obama’s job Growth Record. TrumpO is a loser. Who is to blame.

---/ With Obozo, folks lost their careers and took two part-time jobs to make some money. You libtards call that job growth. Trump creates full-time careers.

You are a liar. Careers were being lost in the millions until Obama ended the Great Job Killing Recession that GWB left behind.
/——/ However they lost their jobs, Obozo counted the part time jobs as new jobs created.
Are you saying that under Trump that's not true? Can you point to the BLS announcement of this change in methodology?

And go do realize that the number of multiple job holders and the percent of part time workers went down under Obama?
/—-/ It frustrating when you libtards pretend to be uninformed. Stop playing stupid. The information is just a google search away: Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract By Investing.com

---/ With Obozo, folks lost their careers and took two part-time jobs to make some money. You libtards call that job growth. Trump creates full-time careers.

You are a liar. Careers were being lost in the millions until Obama ended the Great Job Killing Recession that GWB left behind.
/——/ However they lost their jobs, Obozo counted the part time jobs as new jobs created.
Are you saying that under Trump that's not true? Can you point to the BLS announcement of this change in methodology?

And go do realize that the number of multiple job holders and the percent of part time workers went down under Obama?
Economy is better under Trump than Obama. Period. And I have no dog in this race.

Third Party, post: 22971951
Think your figures are off

You got numbers that refute mine? Or you can’t bother with facts.

Anyway?

You are off and just got worse off.

U.S. created 501,000 fewer jobs since 2018 than previously reported, new figures show
By Jeffry Bartash
Published: Aug 22, 2019 12:40 p.m. ET

U.S. created 501,000 fewer jobs since 2018 than previously reported, new figures show

Manufacturing sector contracts for the first time in nearly a decade
PUBLISHED THU, AUG 22 2019 10:05 AM EDTUPDATED THU, AUG 22 2019 5:25 PM ED

Trump suckered you dude.
Here are the only facts I need-I have more money in my pocket, pay less in taxes, can get a new job easily, and see my friends, relatives, and neighbors with the same happy situation and now, not complaining about do nothing Obama. So maybe you screwed up YOUR finances, but mine are just fine.
D7DOgTmWsAM-sh-

D7DOgTlW0AAyToe

D5kVho7XoAM3ESH

D5kVhpAW0AcPcnX

The facts are the facts. You can argue with them all you want, but that doesn’t stop them from being the actual and true facts.

D5kVhpAW0AcPcnX

This chart is the one that really gets me. Look at where it was at the beginning of Obama‘s first term. Less than 700 and look at it where it was a few weeks after the end of his first term. 23,364.

That’s where the Dow closed yesterday.

That’s only a little over 2000 from where Obama turned it over to trump. And yet, somehow, this is trumps economy? I don’t understand exactly how that works? Is it because Trump is white?

Third Party, post: 22971951
Think your figures are off

You got numbers that refute mine? Or you can’t bother with facts.

Anyway?

You are off and just got worse off.

By Jeffry Bartash
Published: Aug 22, 2019 12:40 p.m. ET

PUBLISHED THU, AUG 22 2019 10:05 AM EDTUPDATED THU, AUG 22 2019 5:25 PM ED

Trump suckered you dude.
Here are the only facts I need-I have more money in my pocket, pay less in taxes, can get a new job easily, and see my friends, relatives, and neighbors with the same happy situation and now, not complaining about do nothing Obama. So maybe you screwed up YOUR finances, but mine are just fine.
D7DOgTmWsAM-sh-

D7DOgTlW0AAyToe

D5kVho7XoAM3ESH

D5kVhpAW0AcPcnX

The facts are the facts. You can argue with them all you want, but that doesn’t stop them from being the actual and true facts.
Impressive but useless-I personally am better off under Trump than Obama-you may not be-that's why each of us will vote what is best for us.

D5kVhpAW0AcPcnX

This chart is the one that really gets me. Look at where it was at the beginning of Obama‘s first term. Less than 700 and look at it where it was a few weeks after the end of his first term. 23,364.

That’s only a little over 2000 from where Obama turned it over to trump. And yet, somehow, this is trumps economy? I don’t understand exactly how that works? Is it because Trump is white?
That's part of it. Jobs, good jobs, spending money-all this was missing under obama-I saw it , my neighbors saw it, my co-workers saw it, my relatives saw it. The Trump economy is better, period.

/—-/ It frustrating when you libtards pretend to be uninformed. Stop playing stupid. The information is just a google search away: Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract By Investing.com
From your link:

Investing.com -- A new study by economists from Harvard and Princeton indicates that 94% of the 10 million new jobs created during the Obama era were temporary positions.

Anyone can say a new study from Harvard and Princeton but if you don’t actually post a link to the study, then how do you know it’s not complete bullshit?

From your link:

Investing.com -- A new study by economists from Harvard and Princeton indicates that 94% of the 10 million new jobs created during the Obama era were temporary positions.

Anyone can say a new study from Harvard and Princeton but if you don’t actually post a link to the study, then how do you know it’s not complete bullshit?
Use the force Luke. Trump's economy is better.

D5kVhpAW0AcPcnX

That's part of it. Jobs, good jobs, spending money-all this was missing under obama-I saw it , my neighbors saw it, my co-workers saw it, my relatives saw it. The Trump economy is better, period.
Democrats have never treated Trump the way Republicans treat Democratic presidents.

D2Z2juKXQAA1c-V

It just seems that democrats are mean to Trump because Trump is an actual criminal.

I’ve read the actual study your article is based on. The headline is a complete lie and completely misrepresents the study. Read the actual study and don’t rely on other people to do your thinking for you.

The Rise and Nature of Alternative Work Arrangements in the United States, 1995-2015

“The findings point to a rise in the incidence of alternative work arrangements in the U.S. economy from 1995 to 2015. The percentage of workers engaged in alternative work arrangements – defined as temporary help agency workers, on-call workers, contract workers, and independent contractors or freelancers – rose from 10.7 percent in February 2005 to possibly as high as 15.8 percent in late 2015. ”

Last edited:

From your link:

The study is accurate, but the claim that it says 94% of new jobs were part time or temp is bullshit. The study says nothing of the sort.

From your link:

The study is accurate, but the claim that it says 94% of new jobs were part time or temp is bullshit. The study says nothing of the sort.
/—-/ Please provide proof that the report is BS. Sorry, but we need more than your opinion.
“Investing.com -- A new study by economists from Harvard and Princeton indicates that 94% of the 10 million new jobs created during the Obama era were temporary positions.”

From your link:

/—-/ Here ya go Spanky: Top Ex-White House Economist Admits 94% Of All New Jobs Under Obama Were Part-Time

From your link:

/—-/ Here ya go Spanky: Top Ex-White House Economist Admits 94% Of All New Jobs Under Obama Were Part-Time

You ignorant fool. That’s contract work - not part time. Some part time. But work is work and earning money is earning money.

ACA forced many employers to hire part time and do away with full time workers because they could not stay in business paying for healthcare. So part time meant more jobs.
If Obama's job numbers were actually bad you wouldn't have to lie about them!!!!!
The fact that you do lie about them proves you know they were better than Tramp's.
Thank you.
BTW, as you well know, After the PPACA was passed the number of workers working PT who wanted FT went DOWN.
BS-where are your supporting numbers or witnesses?
Same place as Max's, funny how you didn't demand any supporting numbers from him!

ACA forced many employers to hire part time and do away with full time workers because they could not stay in business paying for healthcare. So part time meant more jobs.
If Obama's job numbers were actually bad you wouldn't have to lie about them!!!!!
The fact that you do lie about them proves you know they were better than Tramp's.
Thank you.
BTW, as you well know, After the PPACA was passed the number of workers working PT who wanted FT went DOWN.
Way to point out something. By saying my opinion is right and you are wrong. Good job.
Are you drunk again?

From your link:

You ignorant fool. That’s contract work - not part time. Some part time. But work is work and earning money is earning money.
/—-/ I know what it means. my point is the non stop drum beat of libtards claiming Obozo created all the wonderful jobs when in fact it was smoke and mirrors.

From your link:

Except now Krueger and Katz say they were wrong. Economists walk back study showing huge increase in gig work - CNN

I always get a good laugh at how the left always lays the blame for the recession on GWBush and give 44 all the credit for ending it. Seems they tend to forget that the left felt that everyone should be able to own a house so they changed the requirements for loans of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. People bought houses with little down.
I always get a good laugh at how the Right always accuse Obama of doing what Bush did. It was BUSH who gave no downpayment loans to people with BAD credit for more than the property was worth.

Bush seeks to increase minority homeownership
By Thomas A. Fogarty, USA TODAY
In a bid to boost minority homeownership, President Bush will ask Congress for authority to eliminate the down-payment requirement for Federal Housing Administration loans.
In announcing the plan Monday at a home builders show in Las Vegas, Federal Housing Commissioner John Weicher called the proposal the "most significant FHA initiative in more than a decade." It would lead to 150,000 first-time owners annually, he said.
Nothing-down options are available on the private mortgage market, but, in general, they require the borrower to have pristine credit. Bush's proposed change would extend the nothing-down option to borrowers with blemished credit.

Thank you.
Way to point out something. By saying my opinion is right and you are wrong. Good job.
Are you drunk again?
At least I can back what I said with an economist, it is just not my opinion.
Effects of the Affordable Care Act on Economic Productivity

But I doubt you will bother with facts.

Forum List

Back