Trump vs the media and both parties

If Trump is to win he will have to overcome opposition by the entire media and the power brokers in both parties. They are all out to destroy him because he refuses to play their games and kiss their asses.

Good for him and good for America.

Trump is the candidate the RNC deserves.

Run Trump Run.

The Hildebeast is the candidate the DNC deserves.

Run hilly run

Oops, can she run from a jail cell? just asking

Trump is playing a dangerous game. He will either settle down or just will be kicked out of the GOP. Or maybe a miracle will happen and Trump will appear stronger than the establishment. That will be a great day.

How does Trump lose?

In the past, the media lies shot down various candidates like Cain, Gingrich and Perry by running nonstop bullshit to slander them until their donors dried up and they withdrew.

How does that work against a guy who can pay all his own bills and campaigning 24/7 nonstop?

No, Trump is going to hound the GOP establishment till they give in.

And I have some more news. These guys that make their living cutting deals, buying businesses rebuilding them and then reselling them, they don't go into something half cocked. They run all the numbers, the costs, who is involved, who their competition is and who else can make money with them if they make the deal. They know all the data backwards and forwards before they ever even open up negotiations on a deal.

And Trump is the best of them all, according to various business publications and people who make a living watching these hard nosed dudes elbow each other to get position.

Before Trump ever decided to run, he did the same thing he has done in all his other endeavors. He ran the numbers, he personally got to know all the other major players and he knows who is for and against him and he has researched their weaknesses, their strengths and probably knows their goals and how to achieve them better than they do.

That is why I am starting to believe this thing is already in effect won. Saw a survey this morning that showed 66% of GOP rank and file think Trump won the debate. This effectively translates into support at some level, Trump being an option if not their top choice now. SIXTY SIX percent. This thing may already be over and the establishment is just being stubborn. I don't know.

But I do know that they cant do a smear job on Trump and force him out like any politicians that has to go around with their hands out looking for donors.

Last edited:
Republicans founded FOX news so that they would have a friendly media outlet that would always pitch them softballs and portray them positively. I fail to see the wisdom in pissing them off just for a stunt.

Bull shit. FOX exists to counter the extreme left wing bias of the MSM.

I wish that were true. FOX news first and primary mission has ALWAYS been to maintain the NeoCon's grip on the GOP establishment. Nothing else even comes close.

They would rather support an obviously loser neocon like Romney or McCain than a genuine conservative that can win, like Gingrich, Paul or Trump.

FOX is going the way of CNN as it has been taken over by members of the professional political class and share all the same root assumptions that the professional political class holds to. They are not 'Fair and Balanced' unless they have a hand picked loser opponent and can 'balance' them out with a neocon wonk.

You may be onto something. Trump refuses to play their games and kiss their asses. Newt was the same and so is Paul. The media in this country should not be picking our presidents. Only the people can counter that, by voting and ignoring the media lies and propaganda.

Trump is playing a dangerous game. He will either settle down or just will be kicked out of the GOP. Or maybe a miracle will happen and Trump will appear stronger than the establishment. That will be a great day.

How does Trump lose?

In the past, the media lies shot down various candidates like Cain, Gingrich and Perry by running nonstop bullshit to slander them until their donors dried up and they withdrew.

How does that work against a guy who can pay all his own bills and campaigning 24/7 nonstop?

And I have some more news. These guys that make their living cutting deals, buying businesses rebuilding them and then reselling them, they don't go into something half cocked. They run all the numbers, the costs, who is involved, who their competition is and who else can make money with them if they make the deal. They know all the data backwards and forwards before they ever even open up negotiations on a deal.

And Trump is the best of them all, according to various business publications and people who make a living watching these hard nosed dudes elbow each other to get position.

Before Trump ever decided to run, he did the same thing he has done in all his other endeavors. He ran the numbers, he personally got to no all the other major players and he knows who is for and against him and he has researched their weaknesses, their strengths and probably knows their goals and how to achieve them better than they do.

That is why I am starting to believe this thing is already in effect won. Saw a survey this morning that showed 66% of GOP rank and file think Trump won the debate. This effectively translates into support at some level, Trump being an option if not their top choice now. SIXTY SIX percent. This thing may already be over and the establishment is just being stubborn. I don't know.

But I do know that they cant do a smear job on Trump and force him out like any politicians that has to go around with their hands out looking for donors.

That also has a benefit if he wins, he owes no favors to anyone and would be free to take the steps needed to fix the mess that has been created by the politically correct assholes from both parties and the compliant media.

How does Trump lose?

Before Trump ever decided to run, he did the same thing he has done in all his other endeavors. He ran the numbers, he personally got to no all the other major players and he knows who is for and against him and he has researched their weaknesses, their strengths and probably knows their goals and how to achieve them better than they do.

That also has a benefit if he wins, he owes no favors to anyone and would be free to take the steps needed to fix the mess that has been created by the politically correct assholes from both parties and the compliant media.

There's a big downside if he wins: another ego driven thin skinned victim asshole in the White House. We've had enough of that since Jan 2009.

Republicans founded FOX news so that they would have a friendly media outlet that would always pitch them softballs and portray them positively. I fail to see the wisdom in pissing them off just for a stunt.

Bull shit. FOX exists to counter the extreme left wing bias of the MSM.

I wish that were true. FOX news first and primary mission has ALWAYS been to maintain the NeoCon's grip on the GOP establishment. Nothing else even comes close.

They would rather support an obviously loser neocon like Romney or McCain than a genuine conservative that can win, like Gingrich, Paul or Trump.

FOX is going the way of CNN as it has been taken over by members of the professional political class and share all the same root assumptions that the professional political class holds to. They are not 'Fair and Balanced' unless they have a hand picked loser opponent and can 'balance' them out with a neocon wonk.

You may be onto something. Trump refuses to play their games and kiss their asses. Newt was the same and so is Paul. The media in this country should not be picking our presidents. Only the people can counter that, by voting and ignoring the media lies and propaganda.

The problem is that the candidates exist in that same echo chamber, surrounded by pollsters and other professional political class 'experts' who affirm the media bullshit, because to them, the polls are reality, the media message is reality. And so Cain, Gingrich, Paul and so many others bow out thinking they lost the fight. I remember when Cain dropped out, I just shook my head because no one I knew thought the claims that he had sexually harassed a bunch of women had any legitimacy at all. But he bowed out because that echo chamber was all he heard, and that is why the establishment has built that echo chamber to begin with.

This gives the 60 men who have given nearly half the donations so far absolute power over all the ordinary politicians that have to beg for donations.

And Trump doesn't need that, so they have to burn him, but I cant see how they do it.

How does Trump lose?

There's a big downside if he wins: another ego driven thin skinned victim asshole in the White House. We've had enough of that since Jan 2009.

maybe a little thin skinned, but certainly not a victim, and 1000% more competent than the muslim that currently occupies the white house.

How does Trump lose?

Thin skinned?

Do you think that you could endure all the lies told about you nonstop like that and still stay in the race like Trump has?

A short quick list here of all the bullshit hurled at Trump from day one:

1. He said all Mexicans are rapists. A total lie and he never said anything of the sort. And yet it was repeated over and over and over until nonpolitical friends were repeating it too. I set them straight by just asking them, 'What did trump specifically say that makes you think that?' they never repeated it again, because it wsnt true.

2. Trump said that no black man should ever serve as President again. No, he said that Obama is such a disaster that we may never see another black man as PResident.

3. Trump said that we should allow military people carry guns anywhere they want. No, he said military people should not be forced to give up their guns on base.

4. Trump said that McCain did not serve honorably and insulted McCain. No, Trump said that McCain was not a 'war hero' thinking in terms of valorous heroes, but then he IMMEDIATELY corrected himself and said FOUR TIMES that McCain was a war hero because he was a POW. But yet the GOP establishment and his haters insist that henot only insulted McCain but all POWs!

5. Trump said that Megyn Kelly was bleeding from her vagina when she was asking him questions. No, Trump was making a metaphor about Kelly's aggressiveness with him, and he said he saw blood in her eyes, coming out of her eyes and her whatever, as he went into thought about another topic and shifted the subject a bit. He never said one thing about Kelly being on the rag, not one word, but the media is spinning it as though it is only 'obvious' that Trump meant Kelly was on the rag.

This bullshit is used to scare away donors and to make someone look stupid and clumsy, but it isn't true if the real problem is that they are being misquoted or their statements taken out of context entirely and twisted around.

Trump is enduring this every day, and you think he is thin skinned?

Seriously?

How does Trump lose?

maybe a little thin skinned, but certainly not a victim, and 1000% more competent than the muslim that currently occupies the white house.

Trump's strain of competency would not make him an effective POTUS.

How does Trump lose?

Thin skinned?

Do you think that you could endure all the lies told about you nonstop like that and still stay in the race like Trump has?

1. He said all Mexicans are rapists. A total lie and he never said anything of the sort. And yet it was repeated over and over and over until nonpolitical friends were repeating it too. I set them straight by just asking them, 'What did trump specifically say that makes you think that?' they never repeated it again, because it wsnt true.

2. Trump said that no black man should ever serve as President again. No, he said that Obama is such a disaster that we may never see another black man as PResident.

3. Trump said that we should allow military people carry guns anywhere they want. No, he said military people should not be forced to give up their guns on base.

4. Trump said that McCain did not serve honorably and insulted McCain. No, Trump said that McCain was not a 'war hero' thinking in terms of valorous heroes, but then he IMMEDIATELY corrected himself and said FOUR TIMES that McCain was a war hero because he was a POW. But yet the GOP establishment and his haters insist that henot only insulted McCain but all POWs!

5. Trump said that Megyn Kelly was bleeding from her vagina when she was asking him questions. No, Trump was making a metaphor about Kelly's aggressiveness with him, and he said he saw blood in her eyes, coming out of her eyes and her whatever, as he went into thought about another topic and shifted the subject a bit. He never said one thing about Kelly being on the rag, not one word, but the media is spinning it as though it is only 'obvious' that Trump meant Kelly was on the rag.

This bullshit is used to scare away donors and to make someone look stupid and clumsy, but it isn't true if the real problem is that they are being misquoted or their statements taken out of context entirely and twisted around.

Seriously?

Yes, Trump is a thin-skinned Raging Ego. Have you actually paid attention to his public comments?

Not quite. I'm coming from the opinion that FOX is biased but that bias is necessary. I doubt he would ever admit to the MSM's left wing bias.

Bias is necessary? WTF ?

How hard is it to understand? Who else but FOX is giving the rights side on the issues?

Fox was founded on the premise of giving equal time to both sides, whereas in the past only the left was given voice in the media.

The idea that Fox only gives time to the conservative view is pure bunk.

the problem that libs have with Fox is that they know when both sides are given equal time, the left always loses because liberalism is not based on facts and logic, it is based on emotion and feeeeeeeeeeeelings.

Dude, read first then see if you need to go ballistic. I never said that FOX only gives one side. I specifically asked you "who will give the conservative side of not FOX?"

Calm the fuck down.

Sorry if I misread you. But I have virtually no tolerance for the PC liars in most of the media. Fox crossed the line in the debate from unbiased to biased. They lost credibility.

Trumps pissing contest with Rosie O'Donnell is fair game. It reflects on his character and ability to handle conflict

It has also put a spotlight on his views on women

How does Trump lose?

Thin skinned?

Seriously?

Yes, Trump is a thin-skinned Raging Ego. Have you actually paid attention to his public comments?

I just gave you FIVE different short descriptions of controversies that the media hyped up, and you ask me whether I have read his quotes?

YES, dude, I have read them, reread them in context and why they were stated.

Have you actually gone to primary sources to find out what Trump actually said in every case??

Bias is necessary? WTF ?

How hard is it to understand? Who else but FOX is giving the rights side on the issues?

Fox was founded on the premise of giving equal time to both sides, whereas in the past only the left was given voice in the media.

the problem that libs have with Fox is that they know when both sides are given equal time, the left always loses because liberalism is not based on facts and logic, it is based on emotion and feeeeeeeeeeeelings.

Dude, read first then see if you need to go ballistic. I never said that FOX only gives one side. I specifically asked you "who will give the conservative side of not FOX?"

Calm the fuck down.

Sorry if I misread you. But I have virtually no tolerance for the PC liars in most of the media. Fox crossed the line in the debate from unbiased to biased. They lost credibility.

Trumps pissing contest with Rosie O'Donnell is fair game. It reflects on his character and ability to handle conflict

Do you get a bonus for responses in addition to your base pay per post?

Or do you just get your jollies trolling every topic on this message board?

How does Trump lose?

I disagree, fiscal competency is exactly what we need in a president

Bias is necessary? WTF ?

Calm the fuck down.

Your left wing bias and blatant stupidity have been well established.

How does Trump lose?

Thin skinned?

Seriously?

Can you name one politician living or dead that did not have a raging ego? Can you name one that did not react to negative publicity and lies?

PC people don't like Trump because he refuses to play the game and tells the truth, sometimes the truth hurts, sometimes people need to be called out for their lies.

When will the Hildebeast be called to task for her lies and corruption?

How does Trump lose?

I disagree, fiscal competency is exactly what we need in a president

I don't believe that Trump is fiscally competent.

How does Trump lose?

Thin skinned?

Seriously?

Can you name one politician living or dead that did not have a raging ego? Can you name one that did not react to negative publicity and lies?

PC people don't like Trump because he refuses to play the game and tells the truth, sometimes the truth hurts, sometimes people need to be called out for their lies.

When will the Hildebeast be called to task for her lies and corruption?

You are sorely mistaken if you think that my disgust with Trump means approval for Hillary.

Trump lacks the proper self-control to lead the country. There are degrees of being Ego-Driven; he pins the Ego-meter.

Bias is necessary? WTF ?

Calm the fuck down.

Trump has little choice but to try and distract people with personal remarks since he can't talk about anything important in any kind of depth.

Forum List

Back