Trump dementia is getting out of hand

All competent physicians who see geriatric patients with varying levels of dementia on a daily basis see it in Joe B. The ones that don’t see it just don’t want to see it because their indoctrination overrides all sensibilities. This is known as cognitive dissonance and it is rampant on both sides of the aisle, but Democrats by far have the most acute cases.

Are you a doctor?

If elected at 78, Donald Trump would become the oldest man ever to serve as President. Obese, poor diet, no exercise, unable to walk and reasonable distance, Trumps dementia is becoming obvious.
The same dementia his father suffered from.

/----/ Rules for Radicals says to accuse your opponents of which you are guilty. It muddies the water and detracts from your own faults. Trump did not get confused on stage. That was Dementia Joe, and you damn well know it.

/----/ Rules for Radicals says to accuse your opponents of which you are guilty. It muddies the water and detracts from your own faults. Trump did not get confused on stage. That was Dementia Joe, and you damn well know it.

You are making shit up again. Nowhere in Alinskys rules does it say “accuse your opponents of which you are guilty”

The Rules[edit]​

1. "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
  2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
  3. "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
  4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
  5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."
  6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
  7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
  8. "Keep the pressure on."
  9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
  10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
  11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside; this is based on the principle that every positive has its negative."
  12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
  13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

You are making shit up again. Nowhere in Alinskys rules does it say “accuse your opponents of which you are guilty”

The Rules[edit]​

1. "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
  2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
  3. "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
  4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
  5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."
  6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
  7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
  8. "Keep the pressure on."
  9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
  10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
  11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside; this is based on the principle that every positive has its negative."
  12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
  13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."
/----/ Google it for yourself

A common check for dementia is to ask "Who is the president of the United States?"

Joe Biden
would 'ace' the test.

A certified Loser with 91 felony counts against him accusing a certified Winner of his own transgressions is clearly addled.

Screen Shot 2023-12-03 at 7.52.27 PM.png

Trump calls Biden 'a corrupt, horrible' man

Trump calls Biden the 'destroyer' of democracy

Trump's children take in millions overseas

seems you are pretty much admitting the test is worthless and the doc just does it to make money.
Can you draw a clock, put the hours on it and show a time like 11:15?

Can you remember three words for five minutes?

That’s about it. The rest of the Annual Wellness Exam as I remember is questions like …

Have you fallen in the last year?

Can you dress yourself?

So you are right. It is a waste of time for me but it does make money for my doctor.

In fact my doctors office called me to say I haven’t got my Annual Wellness Exam this year. I said I had an appointment coming up in a month so I will get it then. They then told me it has to be a separate appointment so I told them to forget it. I’m not going to drive 40 miles round trip for something as minor and useless as that test. The doctor has all the really important info on me.

I believe it was part of a regular appointment in the past.

Forum List

Back