Trump vs the media and both parties

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
If Trump is to win he will have to overcome opposition by the entire media and the power brokers in both parties. They are all out to destroy him because he refuses to play their games and kiss their asses.

Good for him and good for America.

Republicans founded FOX news so that they would have a friendly media outlet that would always pitch them softballs and portray them positively. I fail to see the wisdom in pissing them off just for a stunt.

Republicans founded FOX news so that they would have a friendly media outlet that would always pitch them softballs and portray them positively. I fail to see the wisdom in pissing them off just for a stunt.

Bull shit. FOX exists to counter the extreme left wing bias of the MSM.
Whatever that means, Trump needed them and he just insured that he will never get the soft media treatment required to say stupid shit and not get called out for it.

Bullshit yourself. Fox exists to give equal time to both sides, the problem that creates for you libs is that when both sides are given equal time, you always lose.

Whatever that means, Trump needed them and he just insured that he will never get the soft media treatment required to say stupid shit and not get called out for it.

All Trump needs is a forum to get his message out to the voters. He will get his air time and he will continue to tell the truth about the biased media. He refuses to play their games and that makes them mad.

Bullshit yourself. Fox exists to give equal time to both sides, the problem that creates for you libs is that when both sides are given equal time, you always lose.

What? Me? A liberal? That's funny.

If Trump is to win he will have to overcome opposition by the entire media and the power brokers in both parties. They are all out to destroy him because he refuses to play their games and kiss their asses.

Trump is responsible for what he says

If it is offensive to both parties, both parties and the media will attack him

Well, looks like he wasn't getting that anyway.

you fail to see, period.

No one founded Fox News so that anyone could have a friendly media outlet. Talk about crazy talk.

Yep, and he will be ready for them. They are all so used to politicians kissing their asses and begging for money. None of them own Trump and that is good for the debate and good for the country.

I don't think he will ever be POTUS, but he is forcing them all to talk about our real problems, and that makes him a statesman.

Whenever someone says anything negative about Trump, that person becomes a lightweight stupid looser in the eyes of The Donald.

All Trump needs is a forum to get his message out to the voters. He will get his air time and he will continue to tell the truth about the biased media. He refuses to play their games and that makes them mad.
Not enough angry assholes to get him nominated and they are the only ones willing to overlook his vicious below the belt attacks on anyone who criticizes him for the next year.

Yep, and he will be ready for them. They are all so used to politicians kissing their asses and begging for money. None of them own Trump and that is good for the debate and good for the country.

I don't think he will ever be POTUS, but he is forcing them all to talk about our real problems, and that makes him a statesman.
Or perhaps the anti-statesman in the way that he goes about doing it,

Whenever someone says anything negative about Trump, that person becomes a lightweight stupid looser in the eyes of The Donald.

Replace the words 'trump' and 'the donald' with 'obama' or 'hillary' they all do it.

Or perhaps the anti-statesman in the way that he goes about doing it,

The founders were plain speaking men, so were Truman, Reagan, and Kennedy. So were Churchill, and Thatcher, and Eisenhower.

we need to forget the PC bullshit, and tell it like it is.

The Donald is outspoken about how he feels.

I don't know how wise that is, but he is good entertainment and is forcing the GOP to confront itself. Good.

Not enough angry assholes to get him nominated and they are the only ones willing to overlook his vicious below the belt attacks on anyone who criticizes him for the next year.

There is a lot more angry rhetoric coming from the left. Just watch this forum for a few days, or listen to MSNBC or CNN

Forum List

Back