Trump dementia is getting out of hand

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
If elected at 78, Donald Trump would become the oldest man ever to serve as President. Obese, poor diet, no exercise, unable to walk and reasonable distance, Trumps dementia is becoming obvious.
The same dementia his father suffered from.

LOL

1701716604812.png

If elected at 78, Donald Trump would become the oldest man ever to serve as President. Obese, poor diet, no exercise, unable to walk and reasonable distance, Trumps dementia is becoming obvious.
The same dementia his father suffered from.

Last week I watched Trump stand in line for more than an hour serving lunch to the CBP, chatting, shaking hands, providing photo ops for most, then walk briskly to an outdoor forum where he delivered a mostly extemporaneous speech acknowledging and appreciating the personnel--he didn't muff a single line--, then trotting up the stairs to "Trump Force One" to depart.

I see zero symptoms of any sort of dementia.

Trump, along with President Biden, is slowing down, according to once staffer of his.

We need to have younger and more alert leaders.

He thinks Biden's a threat to American democracy, when, in fact, Trump wants to pull the Constitution apart. He also says he will end Obamacare although he said he saved it.

Heavens help us.

"Former Trump White House official Alyssa Farrah Griffin said Sunday that the former president appeared to have lost a step during a campaign stop in Iowa on Saturday. Trump during a rally speech in Cedar Rapids claimed that President Joe Biden "is the destroyer of American democracy" and vowed to "do something" about Obamacare even as he claimed that he "saved" Obamacare."

Last week I watched Trump stand in line for more than an hour serving lunch to the CBP, chatting, shaking hands, providing photo ops for most, then walk briskly to an outdoor forum where he delivered a mostly extemporaneous speech acknowledging and appreciating the personnel--he didn't muff a single line--, then trotting up the stairs to "Trump Force One" to depart.

Awwwwwwww.

Give 'em a break. If they didn't have whiny TDS, they'd have nothing.

Everybody wants to feel important and leftist whiners more so than anyone I've ever known.

Trump is so far from having dementia that it couldn't be measured.

Trump, along with President Biden, is slowing down, according to once staffer of his.

We need to have younger and more alert leaders.

He thinks Biden's a threat to American democracy, when, in fact, Trump wants to pull the Constitution apart. He also says he will end Obamacare although he said he saved it.

Heavens help us.

"Former Trump White House official Alyssa Farrah Griffin said Sunday that the former president appeared to have lost a step during a campaign stop in Iowa on Saturday. Trump during a rally speech in Cedar Rapids claimed that President Joe Biden "is the destroyer of American democracy" and vowed to "do something" about Obamacare even as he claimed that he "saved" Obamacare."

There should definitely be an age limit. Probably 70

Nobody seemed to care when Feinstein stayed in her position, ditto for many others. Trump and BIden are both sharp as knives!

How many identical copies of this thread do we need?

Nice try, sort of.

Last edited:

Awwwwwwww.

Give 'em a break. If they didn't have whiny TDS, they'd have nothing.

Everybody wants to feel important and leftist whiners more so than anyone I've ever known.

Trump is so far from having dementia that it couldn't be measured.

He has to have a fairly high IQ to remember names and places and pronounce them accurately as he can from memory. When he is on a roll on a subject he cares about, he has always been thinking ahead of his words that results sometimes in half sentences and disjointed content--typical of people from Queens so I am told :) --but he almost never draws a blank or dodges a subject when he is asked questions and he rarely ever fails to come up with a name or place. That kind of recall is the absolute opposite of dementia.

As for his weight, it is said he is 6'3" and 244 lbs which is overweight but not excessively obese. I read recently the average high school football player is 6'1" and weights 232 lbs. which is close to the average college football player. Now of course Trump probably isn't in as good physical condition as they are, but his energy level and physical capability seems to be very very good for a man his age. There are a ton of photos circulating on the internet showing him heavier than he actually is, but all have been enhanced.

His golf handicap is 2.8 according to Golf Digest. A man in really bad shape can't do that.

So let him serve lunch somewhere. He ain't fit to be president because he has no respect for our constitution.

There is no man in human history spoken more about then Donald Trump. I exclude deities. He was a self-promoter before entering politics. And since he became a politician, his adversaries have never stopped promoting him even if it is/was mostly negative.

Forum List

Back