Trump dementia is getting out of hand

"The traitor is running for president." You are the one who brought up Biden when you said this!
1701789951077.png

Yep, there's the Biden flag.

I'm a Trump supporter, I wish both of them and virtually nearly all of a Congress resign and we start over

Our government is a clown show

And stop with the infantile emoticons
The current congress is.
They have done NOTHING but obstruct and "investigate".
And STILL wind up with NOTHING.

Being Trump is in the title of the thread?
The traitor is running for president.
It should be concerning for everyone.
You're consumed by everything Trump. Your humping is not a good look.

I wasn't aware Trump is a traitor. Is he a traitor because he offended your delicate sensibilities?

He didn't try to shake anyone's hand. He extended his hand and motioned to people offstage. Silly lie and exaggeration.

You chose a silly talking point, and now you're married to it.

his arm is bent at the elbow and his hand is extended in the open same way one would for a handshake I have never seen anyone motion with their hand open like that...but sure, whatever you need to tell yourself so you can sleep at night.

You're consumed by everything Trump. Your humping is not a good look.
Really?
Then, what are you doing on this thread, anyway?

"Trump dementia is getting out of hand"​

I wasn't aware Trump is a traitor. Is he a traitor because he offended your delicate sensibilities?

How the Trump fake electors scheme became a 'corrupt ...​

1701791910777.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › donald-trump-jan-6-inv...

Aug 2, 2023 — The role fake electors played in Donald Trump's desperate effort to cling to power after his 2020 election loss is at the center of a ...

1701792124695.png

Really?
Then, what are you doing on this thread, anyway?

"Trump dementia is getting out of hand"​

How the Trump fake electors scheme became a 'corrupt ...

View attachment 868396
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › donald-trump-jan-6-inv...
Aug 2, 2023 — The role fake electors played in Donald Trump's desperate effort to cling to power after his 2020 election loss is at the center of a ...

View attachment 868399

It seems you're suffering from an acute reaction to the debilitating disease of TDS.

Do you experience symptoms such as stuttering and mumbling as dementia Joe does? Do you wander around aimlessly?

It seems you're suffering from an acute reaction to the debilitating disease of TDS.

Do you experience symptoms such as stuttering and mumbling as dementia Joe does? Do you wander around aimlessly?
I'm NOT the idiot who keeps yapping about Biden, on a Trump thread.
THAT would be YOU.

Trump dementia is getting out of hand​

Yes , you are absolutely right about something . Congratulations on a first .

So what are you and your fellow patients going to do to seek forgiveness?
A fulsome apology for stupidity seems the minimum required .

Really .
You and your pals are so puerile and nuisances .
Pull yourselves together and disprove the idea that old age means failing faculties

his arm is bent at the elbow and his hand is extended in the open same way one would for a handshake I have never seen anyone motion with their hand open like that...but sure, whatever you need to tell yourself so you can sleep at night.
He did not stand there and try to shake hands with nobody.

And no, he doesn't have dementia. If you areever unfortunate enough to know someone with dementia, you will see.

If one has dementia, do they know they have it?
You get tested.

As part of my yearly Medicare wellness appraisal I get a short test to see if I am developing dementia. The basic test is quick and easy. Rember a couple of words for a few minutes. Draw an analog clock and show the hands at a given time. Identify a couple of pictures. If you show signs of a problem with your memory you get further tests. So far I have aced it every year.

snip

What it is​

Your doctor or other health care provider will ask you to fill out a questionnaire, called a “Health Risk Assessment,” as part of this visit. Answering these questions can help you and your doctor develop a personalized prevention plan to help you stay healthy and get the most out of your visit. Your visit may include:
  • Routine measurements (like height, weight, and blood pressure).
  • A review of your medical and family history.
  • A review of your current prescriptions.
  • Personalized health advice.
  • Advance care planning.
Your doctor or other health care provider will also perform a cognitive assessment to look for signs of dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease. Signs of cognitive impairment include trouble remembering, learning new things, concentrating, managing finances, and making decisions about your everyday life. If your doctor or other health care provider thinks you may have cognitive impairment, Medicare covers a separate visit to do a more thorough review of your cognitive function and check for conditions like dementia, depression, anxiety, or delirium and design a care plan.
…emphasis added

You get tested.

so, if you got tested for dementia, and had it and the doctor told you did...would you remember that you did? I watched my wife's aunt go through it and she never understood that she had any problems at all. Thus is the nature of dementia.

As part of my yearly Medicare wellness appraisal I get a short test to see if I am developing dementia.

you must be old as dirt or they are worried about you for some other reason, I have never had such a test

so, if you got tested for dementia, and had it and the doctor told you did...would you remember that you did? I watched my wife's aunt go through it and she never understood that she had any problems at all. Thus is the nature of dementia.

you must be old as dirt or they are worried about you for some other reason, I have never had such a test
I am 77, Trump’s age.

I moved about four years ago and changed doctors. Up to then I had never an Annual Wellness Exam. Note this is not a physical exam. It is more of a conversation or health discussion.

The doctor is not worried about my mind. I believe he is just looking forward to making money from an office visit. I don’t pay him but Medicare does.

I moved about four years ago and up to then I had never had the test.

Read the links I provide to learn more. ….

I am 77, Trump’s age.

I moved about four years ago and changed doctors. Up to then I had never an Annual Wellness Exam. Note this is not a physical exam. It is more of a conversation or health discussion.

The doctor is not worried about my mind. I believe he is just looking forward to making money from an office visit. I don’t pay him but Medicare does.

I moved about four years ago and up to then I had never had the test.

Read the links I provide to learn more. ….

seems you are pretty much admitting the test is worthless and the doc just does it to make money.

He did not stand there and try to shake hands with nobody.

And no, he doesn't have dementia. If you areever unfortunate enough to know someone with dementia, you will see.

All competent physicians who see geriatric patients with varying levels of dementia on a daily basis see it in Joe B. The ones that don’t see it just don’t want to see it because their indoctrination overrides all sensibilities. This is known as cognitive dissonance and it is rampant on both sides of the aisle, but Democrats by far have the most acute cases.

Forum List

Back