Trump vs the media and both parties

Whenever someone says anything negative about Trump, that person becomes a lightweight stupid looser in the eyes of The Donald.

Replace the words 'trump' and 'the donald' with 'obama' or 'hillary' they all do it.
Not like that, it is perfectly acceptable to hit back hard on criticism as long as it is on-topic and does not seem personal or mean spirited.

Uhhh, have you listened to obozo talk about the GOP controlled congress? Or anyone who dares disagree with his marxist agenda?
Yes, he is addressing the issue at hand, not suggesting that they are on the rag or some other kind of personal attack. Trump embodies the troll mentality of an internet conservative, no wonder you like him. He answers harsh criticism not with a rational counterargument but with personal attacks, that shit cannot be allowed to become normal in American politics, we have had too much of that already out the teabagger crowd and it has made us the laughing stock of the civilized world.
Then the people will realize he's not presidential material and his polls will go down. Then he will be out of debates and the running. Until that time let his poll numbers decide if he is a contender. Not the Establishment.

I remember repub
Why don't republicans or libertarians want zero regulations on immigration? Let the market decide. The free market will work itself out, right? And no minimum wage either. Let the American workers figure it out.
Actually, I believe that is the libertarian stance on immigration in theory.
I remember Republicans defended illegal employers and sending jobs overseas.

I would say they defended these things until they realized this affects them too but they continued to defend these thing even after that was obvious. What made them change? A democrat is in the white house and they are looking for things to blame him for.

Just like they didn't worry about the debt until Obama Reid and pelosi took over.
I have never seen a conservative defend illegal employers.
McCain said they were just doing jobs Americans won't do. Mitt Romney hired illegals.

Perhaps you were on another planet from 2000 to 2007? Perhaps you weren't paying attention?

Or perhaps you make the mistake assuming all conservatives think exactly alike. Typical.

Republicans founded FOX news so that they would have a friendly media outlet that would always pitch them softballs and portray them positively. I fail to see the wisdom in pissing them off just for a stunt.

ROFLMAO!

You leftwing loons just can't handle the fact that all of the media are not shills for your agenda.

Perhaps you can find Safe Space and watch puppy videos.
boedicca, I am turning my thoughts against Fox after their debate, too, I think many people are. I read the Facebook comments on Kelly and the were 98% negative. No more "fair and balanced and unafraid." That is BS.
Newsflash Skip: They NEVER were fair and balanced. It's just that you're just now starting to realize that.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I remember repub
Why don't republicans or libertarians want zero regulations on immigration? Let the market decide. The free market will work itself out, right? And no minimum wage either. Let the American workers figure it out.

I would say they defended these things until they realized this affects them too but they continued to defend these thing even after that was obvious. What made them change? A democrat is in the white house and they are looking for things to blame him for.

Just like they didn't worry about the debt until Obama Reid and pelosi took over.
McCain said they were just doing jobs Americans won't do. Mitt Romney hired illegals.

Perhaps you were on another planet from 2000 to 2007? Perhaps you weren't paying attention?

Or perhaps you make the mistake assuming all conservatives think exactly alike. Typical.
I forget, just when did I insult you?

I remember repub

Conservatives never talk about illegal employers. They hate focusing on that.

Go ahead, try starting a thread to change the topic from illegal immigrants to illegal employers and see the conversation will go right back to the Mexicans. You're being played for a fool.

Republicans founded FOX news so that they would have a friendly media outlet that would always pitch them softballs and portray them positively. I fail to see the wisdom in pissing them off just for a stunt.

ROFLMAO!

You leftwing loons just can't handle the fact that all of the media are not shills for your agenda.

boedicca, I am turning my thoughts against Fox after their debate, too, I think many people are. I read the Facebook comments on Kelly and the were 98% negative. No more "fair and balanced and unafraid." That is BS.

they obviously had an agenda to bring Trump down. I don't think it worked.

Trump refuses to play the media games and kiss their asses. That is a good thing for america, like trump or hate him.
Well now trump #1 Cruz 2 and Herman Cain 3. I mean Ben carson.

This is such theater. It's just carson and cruz' week. Next week it'll be Walker.

One things for sure none of the GOP candidates are any more popular than McCain or Romney.

I remember repub

Don't take it personally.

I remember repub

When we were in that gay forum and you said I had a little pee pee. Grow a pair Jackson. Lol. I wasnt even that mean.

I remember repub

Don't take it personally.
Okay :)

I remember repub

When we were in that gay forum and you said I had a little pee pee. Grow a pair Jackson. Lol. I wasnt even that mean.
LOL, I'm so sorry. I'll try to grow a pair...thank you for bringing that to my attention. Memo to self: No more wine while posting...

I remember repub

LOL, I'm so sorry. I'll try to grow a pair...thank you for bringing that to my attention. Memo to self: No more wine while posting...
If you want to stop being a girl stop drinking wine. Try beer. But not hard liquor. Then you'll rage!

How does Trump lose?

In the past, the media lies shot down various candidates like Cain, Gingrich and Perry by running nonstop bullshit to slander them until their donors dried up and they withdrew.

How does that work against a guy who can pay all his own bills and campaigning 24/7 nonstop?

No, Trump is going to hound the GOP establishment till they give in.

And I have some more news. These guys that make their living cutting deals, buying businesses rebuilding them and then reselling them, they don't go into something half cocked. They run all the numbers, the costs, who is involved, who their competition is and who else can make money with them if they make the deal. They know all the data backwards and forwards before they ever even open up negotiations on a deal.

And Trump is the best of them all, according to various business publications and people who make a living watching these hard nosed dudes elbow each other to get position.

Before Trump ever decided to run, he did the same thing he has done in all his other endeavors. He ran the numbers, he personally got to no all the other major players and he knows who is for and against him and he has researched their weaknesses, their strengths and probably knows their goals and how to achieve them better than they do.

That is why I am starting to believe this thing is already in effect won. Saw a survey this morning that showed 66% of GOP rank and file think Trump won the debate. This effectively translates into support at some level, Trump being an option if not their top choice now. SIXTY SIX percent. This thing may already be over and the establishment is just being stubborn. I don't know.

But I do know that they cant do a smear job on Trump and force him out like any politicians that has to go around with their hands out looking for donors.

That also has a benefit if he wins, he owes no favors to anyone and would be free to take the steps needed to fix the mess that has been created by the politically correct assholes from both parties and the compliant media.

There's a big downside if he wins: another ego driven thin skinned victim asshole in the White House. We've had enough of that since Jan 2009.

Thin skinned?

Do you think that you could endure all the lies told about you nonstop like that and still stay in the race like Trump has?

A short quick list here of all the bullshit hurled at Trump from day one:

1. He said all Mexicans are rapists. A total lie and he never said anything of the sort. And yet it was repeated over and over and over until nonpolitical friends were repeating it too. I set them straight by just asking them, 'What did trump specifically say that makes you think that?' they never repeated it again, because it wsnt true.

I am more than happy to repeat what Trump actually said- his words are quite damning enough

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.”

So Trump didn't say that all Mexicans are rapists- he said all Mexican immigrants are rapists- except some- he assumes- are good people.

I shouldn't even remind everyone of this- this is grist for the mill when Trump gets nominated. It will be in political ads in every Spanish speaking TV and radio station

Again, you lie by omission. The context of Trumps remarks were about illegal criminal aliens from Mexico, not plain old immigrants from Mexico, you lying sack of shit.

When Mexico sends its people
They are not "sending" anyone, people are leaving for a better opportunity in life

, they’re not sending their best.

Most are not doctors and lawyers, most just want a better life

They’re sending people that have lots of problems.

Their main problem is poverty

They’re bringing drugs.

Drug smuggling is a different problem than illegal immigration

They’re bringing crime.

In some cases, yes....in most cases, they just want to work

They’re rapists,

Fear mongering by Trump, They are not streaming across our border to rape our women

and some, I assume, are good people.”

Rather than saying "most" are good people. Trump will only concede to some

There's a big downside if he wins: another ego driven thin skinned victim asshole in the White House. We've had enough of that since Jan 2009.

maybe a little thin skinned, but certainly not a victim, and 1000% more competent than the muslim that currently occupies the white house.

Trump's strain of competency would not make him an effective POTUS.

I disagree, fiscal competency is exactly what we need in a president

I don't believe that Trump is fiscally competent.

He is worth several billion dollars, how much more fiscally competent could anyone be?

Born on third base and acts like he hit a Triple

ROFLMAO!

Think whatever you wish. I don't trust FB - its management is very leftwing biased. As well, Dems engage in massive amounts of astroturf - which makes an FB sample not representative of the nation at large.

I'll make up my own mind via my observations and reading. Given how many candidates are in the GOP field, I don't mind tough questions to test their mettle. What we saw in Trump was yet another thin-skinned vindictive candidate ala Obama. It's better to see him outed now....
Trump thin skinned? Right. Vindictive? Yeah. Facebook comments? I believe their a true representation.

Bully for you. I don't believe FB.
Lemme guess, in your rightwing addled brain, only lefties are on Facebook...am I right?

Time will tell, yes.
Trump supporters may end up being his worst enemy. I have already encountered a couple of hardcore supporters and the second the conversation turns to the race they immediately start loudly talking over everyone else spewing an angry diatribe flatly putting down everything anyone says in response, just like Trump. More reasonable people will be telling these belligerent assholes to STFU to their face before long.

Think they will be skeered? LOL
That's not the point, pissing people off is a sure-fire way to make sure they do the exact opposite of what you want them to. At this moment Trump has all the support he will ever have with his strategy of personal attacks and belligerence to all. Not going to win any more new supporters with this nasty attitude.
It's like his fight with Rosie O'Donnell. Some will root and cheer trump but most think he's just an arrogant attention whore.

I just heard trump was uninvited to the next debate BC he said Megan Kelly was on the rag. Lol

Does anyone take trump seriously?

Clearly a lot of usmb nuts do.
He was uninvited by Eric Ericsson of Red State fame. I just heard Donald Trump call him a lightweight on Morning Joe and that he actually did him a favor by saving him a fortune on fuel.

ROTFLMBAO!

Paranoid, delusional nonsense.

Trump has only himself to blame, not 'the media.'

Trump is bad for America; he's also bad for the GOP (which is good for America), but most on the right are to blind and clueless to realize that.
Politically, I hope Trump sticks around. He disrupts the GOP and provides political fodder for the opposition

As an American, I am repulsed that he is provided credibility for our highest office. He is an embarrassment for what it means to be American
Lowering the bar. The GOP started this when they took a chance on Gw bush
I heard that the Democrats lowered the bar substantially when they nominated a community activist for pres.
They said the same thing about Kennedy and Clinton.

What does a gov from Arkansas know?

Harvard grad and senator is more than a community activist.

What was Gw bush before he was governor? A spoiled business boy with connections. How could he possibly working for middle class you?

I'd rather a guy or gal who comes from the middle class represent me. Hillary wasn't rich as a kid.

Isn't kind of ironic that the last 2 Dem presidents have come from relatively humble roots while the last 2 GOP presidents were silver-spooners, yet somehow the GOP is trying to brand Dem candidates as "elitist"?
Funny that.

Yes, he is addressing the issue at hand, not suggesting that they are on the rag or some other kind of personal attack. Trump embodies the troll mentality of an internet conservative, no wonder you like him. He answers harsh criticism not with a rational counterargument but with personal attacks, that shit cannot be allowed to become normal in American politics, we have had too much of that already out the teabagger crowd and it has made us the laughing stock of the civilized world.

^^^more PC bullshit^^^^ Obama and clinton have made the US the laughing stock of the world. The world laughs and weakness and incompetence. It respects strength and honesty.
No, that's just American conservatives who want a mean-spirited authoritarian bully for a president, for some stupid reason.

wrong, mean spirited authoritarian is what we got with obama and what we would get with the hildebeast.
LOL you just want someone who will reliably be mean-spirited and authoritarian to the people who you think deserve it, can't handle even the illusion that it might be directed at you. You would cheer the immigration authorities kicking in a 1,000,000 American doors and dragging people off into the night but you feel threatened by the EPA and bullshit like that.
Not Americans but people who are not Americans.

Stop kicking in doors of homes. Want to stop illegals or send them home? Go after the illegal employers. Kick in their doors and seize all their assets. You'll see it stop.
It'll stop instantly, almost overnight.

Not quite. I'm coming from the opinion that FOX is biased but that bias is necessary. I doubt he would ever admit to the MSM's left wing bias.

Bias is necessary? WTF ?

How hard is it to understand? Who else but FOX is giving the rights side on the issues?

Fox was founded on the premise of giving equal time to both sides, whereas in the past only the left was given voice in the media.

The idea that Fox only gives time to the conservative view is pure bunk.

the problem that libs have with Fox is that they know when both sides are given equal time, the left always loses because liberalism is not based on facts and logic, it is based on emotion and feeeeeeeeeeeelings.

Dude, read first then see if you need to go ballistic. I never said that FOX only gives one side. I specifically asked you "who will give the conservative side of not FOX?"

Calm the fuck down.

Sorry if I misread you. But I have virtually no tolerance for the PC liars in most of the media. Fox crossed the line in the debate from unbiased to biased. They lost credibility.
Psst, the entity known as FOXNEWS has always been the same, they've never changed. Just your view on things have.

I remember repub

Conservatives never talk about illegal employers. They hate focusing on that.

Go ahead, try starting a thread to change the topic from illegal immigrants to illegal employers and see the conversation will go right back to the Mexicans. You're being played for a fool.
Texas tried to exempt the wealthiest from laws against hiring illegals.

Forum List

Back