Parliamentarian of the House
2012–2020
Jason A. Smith
Parliamentarian of the House
2020–

The overarching role of the Office of the Parliamentarian is to strive
for consistency in parliamentary analysis by attempting to apply pertinent
precedent to each procedural question. In resolving questions of order, the
Speaker and other presiding officers of the House adhere to the jurispru￾dential principle of stare decisis – a commitment to stand by earlier deci￾sions. This fidelity to precedent promotes analytic consistency and proce￾dural predictability and thereby fosters legitimacy in parliamentary practice.

No speaker has never, not followed precedents until Nancy Pelosi.
And when did Nancy Pelosi get expelled because she did not follow “precedent”?

Its an absurdity.

Beyond that, there is no precedent for the speaker unilaterally firing the senate sargent at arms, the capitol architect or the chief of Capitol police.

And when did Nancy Pelosi get expelled because she did not follow “precedent”?

Its an absurdity.

Beyond that, there is no precedent for the speaker unilaterally firing the senate sargent at arms, the capitol architect or the chief of Capitol police.
How do you know, you just argued precedents, "mean nothing". I quoted and linked to the Parlimentary rules that are follwed, from a .gov website showing that comment of yours was incorrect.

So how do you know, you have guessed with each cooment you make.

How do you know?

I am not attempting to get you to accept anything, I am just here, showing how those who are democrats, are wrong and will instead of engaging an idea, will deflect and change course.
Speaking of deflection none of this blaming Pelosi bullshit in any way exhonerates Trump for inciting the violent insurrection in the first place.
If he hadn't incited his mutant MAGAt mob to storm The Capitol and attempt to assist him in stealing the election in the first place this would all be a moot point.

Speaking of deflection none of this blaming Pelosi bullshit in any way exhonerates Trump for inciting the violent insurrection in the first place.
If he hadn't incited his mutant MAGAt mob to storm The Capitol and attempt to assist him in stealing the election in the first place this would all be a moot point.
I agree that the tactic to blame Pelosi (the same tactic that is being used on Trump by his haters), uhhhh is not going to work, because it's the same thing Democrat's are doing when they insist that Trump incited a riot at the capital when he did not. It's the same as you Democrat's also trying to blame Trump for so many other unhinged thing's in order to derail him for political reason's............ The tactic can take on many faces, and it can wear many mask.

The tactic can also be used by the crats/crouts in order to promote an agenda, even though it has Biden gasping for air trying to fool the public into thinking that he is a great president, and that he is ready for 4 more. 😆

I agree that the tactic to blame Pelosi (the same tactic that is being used on Trump by his haters), uhhhh is not going to work, because it's the same thing Democrat's are doing when they insist that Trump incited a riot at the capital when he did not.
Actually yes he did. Apparently you need to watch the Jan. 6th Committee hearings again as it appears you have already forgotten what you saw with your own eyes and heard with your own ears.
You can find them in their entirety on you-Tube.
better get started.
It's the same as you Democrat's also trying to blame Trump for so many other unhinged thing's
You mean like actual crimes he committed?
in order to derail him for political reason's............
You make that sound like it's a bad thing.
The tactic can take on many faces, and it can wear many mask.
????
The tactic can also be used by the crats/crouts in order to promote an agenda,
What the hell is a "crat/crout?"
even though it has Biden gasping for air trying to fool the public into thinking that he is a great president, and that he is ready for 4 more. 😆
Not even relevant to Trump's crimes.

Speaking of ignorance you parrot the democrat propaganda without your brain breaking a sweat, a non-thinking brain aint working, agree or disagree.

MM, what do you know about crowds? From your post, I can say nothing.

MM, ignorance is not a traight anybody should be proud of.

MM? MAGIC MIKE the MUTANT MAGGOT, MM. You are that ignorant, giving us the perfect nickname foryourself.

M.M., IE Mutant Mike the Maggot.

A crowd the size that came to support Trump. 500,000 plus, can only be describrd as peaceful, nobody died because of the crowd.

500,000 people violently storming the Capitol building would of left hundreds, if not thousands dead.

Speaking of ignorance you parrot the democrat propaganda without your brain breaking a sweat, a non-thinking brain aint working, agree or disagree.

MM, what do you know about crowds? From your post, I can say nothing.

MM, ignorance is not a traight anybody should be proud of.

MM? MAGIC MIKE the MUTANT MAGGOT, MM. You are that ignorant, giving us the perfect nickname foryourself.

M.M., IE Mutant Mike the Maggot.

A crowd the size that came to support Trump. 500,000 plus, can only be describrd as peaceful, nobody died because of the crowd.

500,000 people violently storming the Capitol building would of left hundreds, if not thousands dead.
You funny!
Kind of idiotic, but nevertheless amusing anyway.
Childish nicknames don't impact me one bit. Keep it up if that's what floats your little boat.
What I want to know is.....do you have anything.....ANYTHING intelligent or even relevant to add to discussuons or do you just troll?

You funny!
Childish nicknames don't impact me one bit. Keep it up if that's what floats your little boat.
What I want to know is.....do you have anything.....ANYTHING intelligent or even relevant to add to discussuons or do you just troll?
Nicknames are childish? They are idiotic? Amusing? Floats my boat? Trolling?

Maggot is the childish, idiotic, amusing nickname you used trolling the thread! I simply copied what you said!

When one proves they are hypocrite as you just did, that speaks volumes of who we are dealing with.

MaggotMike, you ignored the relevance in the post you mocked. Responding with nothing relevant. Proving you are a hypocrite, twice in one post

Childish and trolling? You can call me a maggot but when I call you a maggot, it is trolling. The great injustice, lying, double standard of Democrats on full display

Last edited:
You funny!
Contrary to trolling, I baited you into proving you are a hypocrite, trolling, this thread. Hence, I baited you into showing everyone that it is you not adding relevance to this thread.

Showing your irrelevance, trolling, is relevant to Nancy being derelict of Duty, there is no argument provided that disproves the fact I have substantiated

You funny!
Childish nicknames is your favorite pass time around here, until it's thrown back in your face, then you react like the bullshite artist that you are or rather think that you are.

Forum List

Back