Trump tries to silence protestors

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Trump is trying to permit as much of the public areas in DC as possible because he is scared to death the women who are coming to protest that our new President.

This is our new President? Silencing those who oppose him?

Our new President - chickenshit afraid of women when they are in s group but freely groping them when they are alone.

Protestors are violent douche bags that try to silence others, fuck those people, Kent State their asses.

Republicans don't have the time or care to protest, we work our jobs, help our families and wait for another chance to vote.

Trump is trying to permit as much of the public areas in DC as possible because he is scared to death the women who are coming to protest that our new President.

Our new President - chickenshit afraid of women when they are in s group but freely groping them when they are alone.
Fake news loser.

Um

What...?

Oh Ill be at the inauguration, I was in an abortion protest in college in San Diego in 96, these fucks don't scare me, I hope they start something. The RW doesn't like violence, but we're not pussies and if the left wants to start shit...

Protesters make me so mad because they aren't obedient and submissive to their masters like I am. One should never question authority. Otherwise you are a criminal and should be arrested. Go Trump!

Protesters make me so mad because they aren't obedient and submissive to their masters like I am. One should never question authority. Otherwise you are a criminal and should be arrested. Go Trump!
You can question, but if you interfere with my rights, with violence, destroying property, and blocking roads because you're a bleeding vagina about an election, then go fuck yourself.
And you think these are real protests...bawahahahahahahahhahaha.
Same shit been going on at colleges for decades.

Last edited:
Because the OP is a dimocrap, I will take it easy. He's not real bright. That's what being a dimocrap does to your brain.

Protesting anybody under Secret Service Protection is now illegal....

Thanks to a bill signed by your favorite Lying Cocksucker -- obama

Protesting Donald Trump is Now a Federal Crime

Signed into law by President Obama, this supposed tweak of a pre-existing law effectively criminalized protest of any person under the protection of the Secret Service

Not all women. Trump carried the votes of WHITE men and women, both those with and without a college education. The protests will be mostly from minority trash.

White people won it for Donald Trump

Oh Ill be at the inauguration, I was in an abortion protest in college in San Diego in 96, these fucks don't scare me, I hope they start something. The RW doesn't like violence, but we're not pussies and if the left wants to start shit...

Who will you hide behind if someone starts something?

I'm 6'5' 250lbs, bring it on. I haven't faught since high school, but they would be tougher than some liberal pussy, although I may need latex gloves so I don't get AIDS

Not all women. Trump carried the votes of WHITE men and women, both those with and without a college education. The protests will be mostly from minority trash.

White people won it for Donald Trump
He is a fake newser. He is a hillary voter. Not a bigger group of fucking lying snot nosed losers.

Utter fake news. All of the time.

Nothing real about you dave, not even a fake news link. I don't think you're telling the truth.

Who will you hide behind if someone starts something?

No one will start anything unless the mexicans have more than one set of jumper cables.

Protesting is ok. Calling for the overthrow of the govt, murder, and assassination is unacceptable & time to end that shit NOW!

Protesting is ok. Calling for the overthrow of the govt, murder, and assassination is unacceptable & time to end that shit NOW!
I believe that shortly after the inauguration, Many of the mayors of many cities will get a call and be told to stop making nice with these idiots, and if one law is broke, come down hard. And I think it will happen.

if you want to go to a park and chant peaceful things (ie no threats) then go ahead. IF you block an ambulance, they should run you over. If you attack someone the police you mow you down like fish in a barrel.

The problem with left wing protesters is the probability of shit getting burnt down and/or peoples stuff looted. That is a criminal act.

I hope you aren't there.....

Why did Trump gain the presidency? Liberals were disillusioned with Obama and didn't bother to vote. Please. Whatever the Democratic version of liberalism "is", it has had it's way and it lost, resoundingly.

Forum List

Back