Truckers for Trump Will Shut Down NYC as Punishment for $350M Judge Engoron Fine, Trump Endorses Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Trump endorses trucker action:
Trump Endorses Trucker Campaign to Stop Deliveries to NYC in Protest of Fraud Ruling

Great idea. Refusing all loads to and from NYC. Now let's see how long the shelve stock lasts after panicking libtards strip them bare of food. We've got gardens and chickens.

Then let's do DC until CBDC is banned and all J6 prisoners are released. Too bad it comes to this but it is obvious the federal government and most of the justice system is wildly out of control, on issues from the border on down. Biden is allowing thousands of Chinese of agents probably special forces to openly infiltrate. We really need to do something. We need our country back.

"They are not after me they are after you. I'm just in the way." - President Donald J. Trump

Leftist weaponized Judge Engoron
trump-engoron-1200x630.jpg

Trump-loving truckers refusing to drive to NYC after his $355 million fraud ruling

Trump-loving truckers refusing to drive to NYC after his $355 million fraud ruling
By Patrick Reilly
Published Feb. 17, 2024

Trump-supporting truckers are saying they are refusing to drive to New York City after the former president was slapped with a $355 million fine in his fraud case last week.

A conservative social media influencer and trucker who goes by Chicago Ray posted a video clip in which he claims that some of his colleagues are going to stop making deliveries to New York City to protest the ruling, issued in Manhattan Supreme court on Friday.

“I’ve been on the radio talking to drivers for about the past hour and I’ve talked to about ten drivers … and they’re going to start refusing loads to New York City starting on Monday,” Ray said in the video from inside his truck.

He said he’s already spoken to some drivers that work with him who told their boss they won’t go to The Big Apple.

Truckers have said they will refuse to make deliveries to New York City, according to one driver.

“I don’t know how far across the country this is or how many truckers are going to start denying loads going to New York City, but I’ll tell you what — you f–k around and find out,” Ray said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back