Drudge tries hard to denigrate Trump

You think you’re being clever.

You’re wrong again.

Please reference the page and paragraph charging that he did anything “in the course of an insurrection.”

It ain’t there.

And even if it were (it isn’t) that still wouldn’t qualify as charging him with engagement in an insurrection.

Why do you seem to imagine that your wishful thinking and lies amount to proof of your own delusional claims?
Once again....ZOOM!
It goes right over your head.
Why don't you just shut the fuck up when it comes to subjects you don't understand?
Which happens to be....almost everything.
:muahaha:

Once again....ZOOM!
It goes right over your head.
Why don't you just shut the fuck up when it comes to subjects you don't understand?
Which happens to be....almost everything.
:muahaha:
I keep trying to educate you.

But you’re impervious to it.

This is why you keep coming back to get spanked some more. 👍😎

What you understand on this topic couldn’t fill the dimple in a thimble.

It also explains your absolute reliance on lying.

Yes. When he wins. Potato is pretty much already mashed.

And since he isn’t charged with insurrection, you ass sucker, he can’t be convicted of it. So your delusional dream of having him disqualified goes by the Boards. Lol.

He won’t be convicted of any of these bullshit charges before he becomes President. At that point, he will order the dismissal of any federal charges. Or maybe he’ll just grant himself a pardon.

The Ga case is falling apart. It was lame to begin with, anyway.

That leaves the cockamamie crap from NY County DA Bragg. Place all your money on that. But I have a news flash for you. Even if there’s a conviction (in NYC you can’t count that out) it will never stand up on appeal.

I could explain it all to you — if you had a brain. But clearly, that’s a non starter. 👍
SCOTUS is very conscious of how they're perceived in the Country.

And they just shit the bed with that Texas ruling. Very unpopular, not vert well thought out.

And they know it. I see them stepping in fairly soon to stop the 'Lawfare' scum of the Earth dimocrap FILTH are engaging in. Because, if they don't, we're not going to have a Country left.

We're on the precipice and one false move by Sponge Brains Shits Pants -- It's all over. We won't be able to put the Genie back in the bottle.

If Sponge Bains Shits Pants tries to Federalize the Texas NG and they refuse (Likely) that would be very, very, VERY bad. Then, if he's stupid enough (he is, believe it) to send in Federal Troops........

We're done. It isn't just Texas that's disgusted with Sponge Brains Shits Pants...... Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY is.

Except the morons in here. Most of which are paid trolls anyway

Don't forget that this board's token idiot intheButtAgain still has his honorary law degree from Trump University.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Nah. I went to an ok undergrad school. I went to a top 20 law school. And I practiced law for approximately 40 years.

And you have been caught lying. You have no credibility. And it seems unlikely that you graduated kindergarten in special ed.

All that said, you need to explain why you lie so much?

👍

Nah. I went to an ok undergrad school. I went to a top 20 law school. And I practiced law for approximately 40 years.
I suppose even a loser like you can be anything you want to be behind the anonymity of a keyboard right?
However once you begin typing actual words you give it away.
You've never done anything meaningful in your life.
You live in your mother's basement, and this message board and your video games are your entire, pathetic life.
BUSTED!
And you have been caught lying. You have no credibility. And it seems unlikely that you graduated kindergarten in special ed.
You have not and cannot produce a single "lie" I have told.
Go ahead....I'll wait.
All that said, you need to explain why you lie so much?
Refer to previous comment retard.

View attachment 892536
After a second consecutive win (Iowa caucus and NH primary) fuckin’ Drudge is still trying to turn gold into straw for Trump.

His spin is exactly like the posting of many of the libturds here at USMB. TWITS cannot admit that Trump is once again winning.

And so many of our libturds can’t comprehend how badly President Potato is viewed by the voters.

It’s almost like they will all be shocked on Election Day when Trump wins his belated second term. Oh man. There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

View attachment 892538

Again.
Unemployment is down. The economy is up. And Biden is kicking major ass fighting FOR this country instead of trying to take it down by nixing the border bill and praising strongman dictators around the world.

If you support Trump, you are an AINO (American in Name Only).

I suppose even a loser like you can be anything you want to be behind the anonymity of a keyboard right?
However once you begin typing actual words you give it away.
You've never done anything meaningful in your life.
You live in your mother's basement, and this message board and your video games are your entire, pathetic life.
BUSTED!

You have not and cannot produce a single "lie" I have told.
Go ahead....I'll wait.

Refer to previous comment retard.
Zzz

You just claimed I was “busted.” That’s a lie based on another one of your lies.

You claimed I went to Trump university. You lied.

You just claimed I live in my mom’s basement. Another lie.

You claimed that the DC charges against Trump were in connection to an insurrection. That’s a lie. The indictment doesn’t even contain the word “insurrection.”

The list goes on and on.

Youre a retard and you are a proven liar.

Gfy. 👍

Unemployment is down. The economy is up. And Biden is kicking major ass fighting FOR this country instead of trying to take it down by nixing the border bill and praising strongman dictators around the world.

If you support Trump, you are an AINO (American in Name Only).
Actually, the economy sucks dick. Like you.

The border bill is unworthy of support.

If you support Potato, you’re anti American.

Zzz

You just claimed I was “busted.” That’s a lie based on another one of your lies.

You claimed I went to Trump university. You lied.

You just claimed I live in my mom’s basement. Another lie.

You claimed that the DC charges against Trump were in connection to an insurrection. That’s a lie. The indictment doesn’t even contain the word “insurrection.”

The list goes on and on.

Youre a retard and you are a proven liar.

Gfy. 👍
You do like your fake news don't you?

Actually, the economy sucks dick. Like you.

The border bill is unworthy of support.

If you support Potato, you’re anti American.
5dpxvinw8mec1.png

I like to correct assholes like you when you lie.

And you do make it pretty easy.

At the moment, however, in the criminal cases, Trump is not in fact “being tried.” Summer or winter.

You don’t understand a damn thing about the legal issues. It’s ok for you to feel shame. It might induce you to learn something before making your always retarded claims. In fact, it might help you to refrain from making such idiotic contentions.

You’re welcome.
So you admit there is a criminal case going on involving Trump.

case closed

grammar police must be a tough job but keep at it as typing wrong words is an important topic

MangledDick from your post is that a word you typed or just things you thing about

Last edited:
So you admit there is a criminal case going on involving Trump.

Never denied it.
case closed
In your fetid little imagination only.
grammar police must be a tough job but keep at it as typing wrong words is an important topic
I’ll let you know how often you do that. Happy to help.
MangledDick from your post is that a word you typed or just things you thing about
It’s his name, you retard.

Never denied it.

Never denied it.

Professor BackAgain

You believe "MangledDick is his name. I guess that makes you his father. Still it is not a name

and their is a similar word but you typed it wrong

are you going to deny it now

I await your denial

Professor BackAgain

You believe "MangledDick is his name. I guess that makes you his father. Still it is not a name

You’re a retard. That’s his username. Don’t care how that retard misspells it.
and their is a similar word but you typed it wrong
Huh?
are you going to deny it now
I don’t even know wtf you’re babbling on about.
I await your denial
Denial of what? Try to post clearly, ya nitwit.

The link I provided says the economy grew at 3.3%. What information can you point to that says different?
Zzz

“I don’t trust “government figures. I mean, how often do they subsequently get amended?

In any event, if you’d bother to compare the cost of chicken per pound and eggs per dozen and milk per gallon and gas per gallon since the start of the Potato’s disastrous Administration to today’s prices, you’d be buying your first clue.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back