Kathy Hochul Fails to Reassure NY Businesses Trump Penalty ‘Nothing to Worry About’

View attachment 905503
Vs
View attachment 905507

Anyone ever see a Biden bumper sticker ever?
I see Trump stickers and signs all over for the past 9 years.
Maybe you need to get out of redneckville more often?
You are just parroting Trump.
He has always said the MAGAt idiots who attend his Klan rallies are some kind of indicator of his support.
How'd that theory work out for him in 2020?
How did it work out for MAGAt candidates in 2022?

Hochul tells NY businesses not to fear about Trump verdict: ‘Nothing to worry about’

Commentary:
Meanwhile, in the last year New York City has lost $1 trillion dollars in businesses that have moved out.
You might believe you are safe from this persecution from partisan attorneys general and judges today… But what about tomorrow? In less than a decade, Democrat neo-Marxits went from embracing same-sex marriage to demanding men be allowed to share a locker room with your daughter and compete against her in sports. Where does the Democrat Neo-Marxist Party’s madness end? How much longer can a New York businessman remain in good political standing with the left? Dems are already looking to normalize and legalize pedophilia.
Let’s not forget…
Democrat Neo=Marxists now compel you to prove your fealty. It is no longer enough to remain silent. You must prove your loyalty by using the “correct” pronouns and hanging the “correct” signs because, in left-wing circles, silence equals death.
Hochul isn’t attempting to “reassure” New York businesses. What she’s doing is looking to sucker New York businesses into remaining and digging in further so they can be terrorized into doing the left’s political bidding or be bled dry like Trump Inc.
Ask yourself, If Trump is forced to pay that $335 million, who gets the money? No private person or corporation sued him. The state initiated this. So, who gets all that money? The State...
Big business or small business, you’ve been warned. For no reason other than your political beliefs, you now know that the state is willing to swoop in and ruin you — steal everything you’ve worked for, smear your reputation, and annihilate your livelihood.
Lawfare is being used against Trump. If it works what are the chances that Democrat Neo-Marxists won't use it on lesser targets?
This isn't only election interference, it the weaponization of the Left against those that oppose them.
Lol, show us the link proving New York lost a trillion dollars of gdp there ass clown.

Lol, show us the link proving New York lost a trillion dollars of gdp there ass clown.
~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
**********​

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
**********​
Damn and he was so sure of himself too....lol

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
**********​
Lol this all conflicts with the governments numbers.

Maybe you need to get out of redneckville more often?
You are just parroting Trump.
He has always said the MAGAt idiots who attend his Klan rallies are some kind of indicator of his support.
How'd that theory work out for him in 2020?
How did it work out for MAGAt candidates in 2022?
Everyone is fleeing the Blue shitholes, Dufus.

Who told you that?
Sean Hannity?
I can tell myself that.... Don't always need an authority or a degree to see what's happening.
Downtown Boston is a ghost town.... The crash of commercial real estate there has been catastrophic.

They actually want to destroy all private business ownership.

They want Government to own everything.

They are simply starting with Conservatives because they know that their trained seals will not object.
Who's "they"?

I can tell myself that.... Don't always need an authority or a degree to see what's happening.
Downtown Boston is a ghost town.... The crash of commercial real estate there has been catastrophic.
The slow demise of a capitalistic trickle down economy.

Forum List

Back