Trump tries to silence protestors

Trump is trying to permit as much of the public areas in DC as possible because he is scared to death the women who are coming to protest that our new President.

This is our new President? Silencing those who oppose him?

Our new President - chickenshit afraid of women when they are in s group but freely groping them when they are alone.
I hope you aren't there.....
He's a troll, don't take what he says seriously, there was nothing true or useful in his post.

Why did Trump gain the presidency? Liberals were disillusioned with Obama and didn't bother to vote. Please. Whatever the Democratic version of liberalism "is", it has had it's way and it lost, resoundingly.

Liberals stopped hiding their liberal policies and came out of the closet and were very in your face about it. They need to back to faking being conservative and putting more moderates in the leadership or suffer the same fate as they did this year.

Republicans don't have the time or care to protest, we work our jobs, help our families and wait for another chance to vote.

Like the submissive worker ants that you are. To people like Donald Trump, you are not a human being. Just another vote or another revenue stream to exploit.

Trump is trying to permit as much of the public areas in DC as possible because he is scared to death the women who are coming to protest that our new President.

Our new President - chickenshit afraid of women when they are in s group but freely groping them when they are alone.
Did you fail 2nd grade spelling? This is at least the 2nd title you have managed to fuck up via the spelling!

Protestors are violent douche bags that try to silence others, fuck those people, Kent State their asses.

Republicans don't have the time or care to protest, we work our jobs, help our families and wait for another chance to vote.
Hoho, and love the Constitution...

Protestors are violent douche bags that try to silence others, fuck those people, Kent State their asses.

It's called white male privilege.

Like the submissive worker ants that you are. To people like Donald Trump, you are not a human being. Just another vote or another revenue stream to exploit.

That's ridiculous, it sounds like projection, it's what the libtard elites think of people not in NYC or LA.
And so we work, that's what we do, you have a problem with it? You think your protests do anything? other than stop ambulances and piss off people who need to use the roads:?

Fake news loser.
The idea you think this was fake proves your ignorance.

It's called white male privilege.

What? What is white male privilege? I've never learned the secret handshake or gotten a membership card.

Oh Ill be at the inauguration, I was in an abortion protest in college in San Diego in 96, these fucks don't scare me, I hope they start something. The RW doesn't like violence, but we're not pussies and if the left wants to start shit...

But Trump grabbed you.

That's ridiculous, it sounds like projection, it's what the libtard elites think of people not in NYC or LA.
And so we work, that's what we do, you have a problem with it? You think your protests do anything? other than stop ambulances and piss off people who need to use the roads:?
Why is Trump so afraid?

Why is Trump so afraid?
afraid of what?

Protesting is patriotic. Can't have that can we hypocrites?
Again, if you block traffic, cause vilonce or damage to property, it's a crime and you should be treated as dirt.
Protestor's rights aren't any more important than non protestors.

Nothing real about you dave, not even a fake news link. I don't think you're telling the truth.
So you are uninformed. Just as I thought. What I posted is true

Forum List

Back