FINALLY - A Commander & Chief The Military Can Be Proud Of

That's not a surprise. I certainly give him credit for his strong support in words and in cabinet selections. I do hope he is being honest when he states that military options are always the last resort. My guess is he is more like Reagan in projecting strength so you can avoid full scale war. No president should ever get loosey goosey when sending good young men to war.

Last edited:
The military is sworn to be under the control of the CiC, but it is hard not to believe that there is a relief among both the top brass and the rank-and-file that a new CiC who believes in their service can do anything but build morale.

FINALLY - A Commander & Chief The Military Can Be Proud Of

Heel spurs and all.

After democrats made fun of patriotism for the last forty years and encouraged the desecration of the Flag it's refreshing to get a genuine patriot as president (elect). They practically had to break Obama's arm to get him to put his hand over his heart during the National Anthem while smarmy democrats used to make fun of those little pin lapel Flags. George W. Bush was a patriot but he used to make me cringe every time he made a speech. Trump enjoys it so much that it makes me proud again.

The Westpoint Class of '68 loved Nixon. Old Tricky Dick had a plan for ending the war.

The Westpoint Class of '68 loved Nixon. Old Tricky Dick had a plan for ending the war.
Who the fuck did you think ended the war which LBJ sunk us into? Nixon's problem was not being able to salvage it. Ultimately, it was Reagan who got us out of that decades-long mess.

Trump has been to military school and knows all about left-face. right-face and other stuff.

After democrats made fun of patriotism for the last forty years and encouraged the desecration of the Flag it's refreshing to get a genuine patriot as president (elect). They practically had to break Obama's arm to get him to put his hand over his heart during the National Anthem while smarmy democrats used to make fun of those little pin lapel Flags. George W. Bush was a patriot but he used to make me cringe every time he made a speech. Trump enjoys it so much that it makes me proud again.
"a genuine patriot"......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Trump needs to repeal those dangerous rules of engagement that obama has been using to kill our troops.

Bet most of you chicken hawks never served in the military, just armchair generals, who would wet your pants
If you mean like Obama and Hillary, except on the battlefields of Bosnia where she served so bravely, you might be right. But then I expect those chosen by Trump have a few more years of combat experience than the Beast and John Kerry who we all know served honorably on a swiftboat before dating Hanoi Jane and then the Heinz princess.

Who the fuck did you think ended the war which LBJ sunk us into? Nixon's problem was not being able to salvage it. Ultimately, it was Reagan who got us out of that decades-long mess.
OK, wacko. The war in Vietnam officially was over in '75 and your hero Reagan didn't move into the White House until 1980. The war was ended by Congress's refusal to finance it's continuation and Ford was the President at the time. Nixon's secret plan to end the war lasted his entire first term, almost doubled the number of casualties, led to the illegal wars in Cambodia and Laos and the abandonment of thousands of POW/MIA's. He made promises he could never keep and it resulted in hundreds of thousands of deaths if not millions depending on the time frame considered after the abandonment of the populations of Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos that resulted from his blunders.

Now tell us how Ronnie ended the Vietnam war.

Bet most of you chicken hawks never served in the military, just armchair generals, who would wet your pants
If you mean like Obama and Hillary, except on the battlefields of Bosnia where she served so bravely, you might be right. But then I expect those chosen by Trump have a few more years of combat experience than the Beast and John Kerry who we all know served honorably on a swiftboat before dating Hanoi Jane and then the Heinz princess.
If you are going to trash talk John Kerry, why not trash talk liberal Democrat Bob Kerrey for his service.

Nice meltdown, poser.

New Topics

Forum List

Back