Trump Shatters An Obama Debt Record

On this we agree, don't let it happen again, lol!!!

I am an Independent. The Democrats are running insane candidates who want to give free healthcare to illegals. If they were sane and run Tulsi Gabbard they will get my vote otherwise they can go jump in their frozen antisemitic lake.

I like Tulsi a lot as well. Believe me none of the candidates that the insane fat Orange idiot in D.C. now.
Oh would you stop with the orange...you sound like an ignorant child....grow up....

Sorry, he is a fat Orange idiot. Your God/king.

Such a child. TDS eh?

No he makes me laugh every day as do his tards.

I am an Independent. The Democrats are running insane candidates who want to give free healthcare to illegals. If they were sane and run Tulsi Gabbard they will get my vote otherwise they can go jump in their frozen antisemitic lake.

I like Tulsi a lot as well. Believe me none of the candidates that the insane fat Orange idiot in D.C. now.
Oh would you stop with the orange...you sound like an ignorant child....grow up....

And you are a clown that has yet to grow up....

Really, at least I drive a man's truck lil sister.
To make up for your short comings...ehh short horn?....

DonaldThrowingMoney-620x404-02016_05_14_16_40_58-0.jpg

To make up for your short comings...ehh short horn?....

Says the lil lady, ewe just can't make this shit up. Go on back to your girly foreign truck now.

Says the lil lady, ewe just can't make this shit up. Go on back to your girly foreign truck now
So what kind of a truck do you have today liar?.....last month it was an older model Dodge and this week its a GMC you have had for 5 years....what else do you lie about?...I bet you don't even have a truck...you probably drive a Subaru that looks great with your man bun....:21:...why do libs feel the need to lie?....

"Shatters"? Is that a political term? What did we get for Hussein's record spending? Cash for clunkers, a golden parachute for bankrupt solar companies and a lame promise to "wean America off fossil fuel" while the economy remained stagnant for eight years and our enemies became more powerful.
LOLOL....okay, name one motherfuckin thing Trump has done for ya? And our enemies getting powerful????? Your gotdamned president has gave every enemy of our nation a FUCK US WHILE I'M IN OFFICE PASS.....get the fuck outta here and choke on his sperm

STFU and stop drinking while posting you moron. Lowest unemplyoment EVER for blacks, women, Hispanics, wages rising faster than ever. Now choke on that slap nuts.

Says you.

I will say that you are acting oddly. Like a wimp.

The US needs to borrow almost $300 billion this week

The United States plans to sell about $294 billion of debt, according to the Treasury Department. That's the highest for a week since the record set during the 2008 financial crisis.

I bet when Trump said he was going to undo everything Obama accomplished, the rubes didn't know Trump meant he was going to outspend Obama.

Trump is a YUGE spender. Now he has to borrow $300 billion this week to cover his spending.

Not even Obama had to borrow that much in one week.

And that money has to be borrowed from our enemies. Enemies like China.

The United States ran a $215 billion deficit in February, the biggest in six years. The annual budget deficit could exceed $1 trillion as soon as next year, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. The fiscal watchdog group recently warned that interest payments on US debt alone could quadruple to $1.05 trillion by 2028 if current policies stay in effect.

trump_shrugging.jpg

What can I say? I hate being Number Two!

I agree that he has not attacked the deficit and debt as I expected. It is disappointing. You’re still a coward, however.

Why did you expect him to? He is as he said, the King of Debt

Because debt has its limits and he knows that.

Does he? He has always had an easy out when debt got to be too much for him.

He followed the rules of the system. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

U.S. debt Was $19,947,304,555,212 on January 20, 2017.

The pseudocons, including Donald Trump, blamed Obama personally for every penny of debt accumulated during every day of Obama's Administration. We have several metric TONS of topics and posts to that effect on this forum.

At this moment, U.S. debt is $21,049,753,943,455.

And not one pseudocon who started all those topics and made all those posts has begun a topic to talk about Trump's debt.

The rank stench of hypocrisy, ladies and gentlemen.

So Trump is on pace to have about HALF the debt Obozo did. Per your own numbers. Way to shoot yourself in the foot. The rank stench of stupidity here.

???? Was that English? I d Vote for Trump 1000x over the likes of Beto, Harris and Biden.

Of course ewe would, your no indy. Ewe are a Tramptard.

Can you not read? I am an Independent. And your post was incoherent. Read it again.

You're not an Indy, ewe are a straight up Tramptard.

Opinions vary. I just told you that I would vote for Tulsi. You see what you want to see because of your TDS. You're a Leftist.

The US needs to borrow almost $300 billion this week

The United States plans to sell about $294 billion of debt, according to the Treasury Department. That's the highest for a week since the record set during the 2008 financial crisis.

I bet when Trump said he was going to undo everything Obama accomplished, the rubes didn't know Trump meant he was going to outspend Obama.

Trump is a YUGE spender. Now he has to borrow $300 billion this week to cover his spending.

Not even Obama had to borrow that much in one week.

And that money has to be borrowed from our enemies. Enemies like China.

The United States ran a $215 billion deficit in February, the biggest in six years. The annual budget deficit could exceed $1 trillion as soon as next year, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. The fiscal watchdog group recently warned that interest payments on US debt alone could quadruple to $1.05 trillion by 2028 if current policies stay in effect.

trump_shrugging.jpg

What can I say? I hate being Number Two!

I agree that he has not attacked the deficit and debt as I expected. It is disappointing. You’re still a coward, however.

I am not hating the player, I am stating the facts.

Such a child. TDS eh?

No he makes me laugh every day as do his tards.

Well you went into the gutter and I'll join you.

To me, you're a pussy dumbass Leftist. You agreed with me that Tulsi would be a strong candidate and would vote for her like I would. Five minutes later you accuse me of being Trumpard. You're a pussy, I reiterate.

Facts are he followed the bankruptcy laws.

Says the lil lady, ewe just can't make this shit up. Go on back to your girly foreign truck now
So what kind of a truck do you have today liar?.....last month it was an older model Dodge and this week its a GMC you have had for 5 years....what else do you lie about?...I bet you don't even have a truck...you probably drive a Subaru that looks great with your man bun....:21:...why do libs feel the need to lie?....

Ewe have already been proven a liar about this in the last thread as Faun pulled up a thread from the spring that I stated my truck was a 2015 2500 HD. Just like your Orange God/King the truth escapes ewe.

Facts are he followed the bankruptcy laws.

Facts are he doe not know that debt has its limits.

Says you.

Ewe are a limp wrister wimp. As Tramptards tend to be.

Says you.

Ewe are a limp wrister wimp.
Is your man bun too tight again?....

???? Was that English? I d Vote for Trump 1000x over the likes of Beto, Harris and Biden.

Can you not read? I am an Independent. And your post was incoherent. Read it again.

Opinions vary. I just told you that I would vote for Tulsi. You see what you want to see because of your TDS. You're a Leftist.

Yup left of center, ewe are a devoted Tramptard. Without the balls to admit it.

Yup left of center, ewe are a devoted Tramptard. Without the balls to admit it.
You are a Trump supporter too but you just don't know it...but with every dumb hateful anti Trump and anti Trump voter post you pin sends another undecided voter to move towards Trump.....like Azog here....

Forum List

Back