How much in debt are you.

Hey dufus. I’ll tell you this one more time, idiot, the entire exchange with brainsee said was around the era I actually gave a reference for dough bag.

You want to jump into the middle of a discussion with stupid questions, at least do a little research idiot.

You said every. You lied. Liar.

Use your incredible knowledge of how fiscal years work and show how much Wilson, FDR, JFK, LBJ and Carter reduced the deficit.

Liar.
Ha ha. I really don’t give shit about your imbecilic gotcha bullshit when you are too fling lazy to read anything but one post. Really your an illiterate. You can’t even read your own chart. It doesn’t say anything about the president’s and the years they had budgets for. You’re the liar, imbecile.

Ha ha. I really don’t give shit about your imbecilic gotcha bullshit when you are too fling lazy to read anything but one post. Really your an illiterate. You can’t even read your own chart. It doesn’t say anything about the president’s and the years they had budgets for. You’re the liar, imbecile.

Of course, you don't care that you lied. Liar.

You can’t even read your own chart. It doesn’t say anything about the president’s and the years they had budgets for.

It has the years you fucking moron.
You don't know the years Wilson, FDR, JFK and LBJ were President?
You're a liar and a moron.

So, you meant every Dem President since the 90s. Wow!
Both of them.
No dufus, since Reagan..he started deficit spending as apolitical ploy. Only HW Bush who had to suffer through massive Reagan deficits that killed his chance for re-election when he had to raise taxes, was the last honest broker. HW Bush was one of the greatest one term presidents ever that never gets credit for Clinton’s balanced budgets that actually help pay down the debt.

HW was one of the most honorable presidents to have ever lived, and like Carter devoted the rest of his life to humanity

Both of them.
If Repugnants had more presidents like HW Bush, we wouldn’t be running up such huge deficits and electing. A holes like Trump. Both Bushes hated Trump.

Both of them.
1707396109464.jpeg

We have the National Debt. Are you part of that nation? If so, then part of that debt is yours.
Thanks but no; I'm Australian and, though there is some debt, I don't think it's as pressing as in the US....yet.

How much debt is Australia in 2024?

Net debt is expected to be $729 billion—or 34.2% of GDP—at 30 June 2022 and peak at $981 billion or 40.9% of GDP in 2024–25 (Table 11.4, p. 364–5). Net debt is then projected to fall over the medium term to 37% of GDP at 30 June 2032 (p.

Still far too much of course.

Greg

Hey dufus. I’ll tell you this one more time, idiot, the entire exchange with brainsee said was around the era I actually gave a reference for dough bag.

You want to jump into the middle of a discussion with stupid questions, at least do a little research idiot.
So you dingleberry picked your data; is that right, twatgrommet??

Greg

No dufus, since Reagan..he started deficit spending as apolitical ploy. Only HW Bush who had to suffer through massive Reagan deficits that killed his chance for re-election when he had to raise taxes, was the last honest broker. HW Bush was one of the greatest one term presidents ever that never gets credit for Clinton’s balanced budgets that actually help pay down the debt.

HW was one of the most honorable presidents to have ever lived, and like Carter devoted the rest of his life to humanity

So not every Dem, just 2.
And not every Republican, just 4.

LOL!

So you finally admit that every Dem president reduced and every rep president increased the deficit….you came in late to the game as usual foolish.

I will never deny that your silly claim was a lie.

Every democrat has reduced the deficit during his time in office, ever repugnant has raised it. The debt will always grow until we balance the budget and begin paying down the debt. Republicans NEVER reduce their deficits. Democrats do.
Liar. Moron.

Forum List

Back