Jasmine Crockett's Clash With Marjorie Taylor Greene Sparks Wave of Jokes

Screenshot_20240521_132046_TikTok.jpg

I do.

Trump brings enough low class theatrics and idiocy that we don't need people imitating him and MTG.

MTG trolled both of them, once you lose your cool, you lose.

This is the kind of behavior you get when you send trashy people to DC, two wrongs don’t make a right .

This is the kind of behavior you get when you send trashy people to DC, two wrongs don’t make a right .
This is what happens when you drag out a fake impeachment investigation way beyond its expiration date.

Comer is running a dumpster fire in a clown car wrapped in a shitshow. He's dragging it on and on and on. This theater for the rubes is a colossal FAIL.

MTG couldn't take the FAIL any more and finally broke.

The flop sweat is dripping off these losers. Good on the people bitch slapping them. They deserve it.

This is what happens when you drag out a fake impeachment investigation way beyond its expiration date.

Comer is running a dumpster fire in a clown car wrapped in a shitshow. He's dragging it on and on and on. This theater for the rubes is a colossal FAIL.

MTG couldn't take the FAIL any more and finally broke.

The flop sweat is dripping off these losers. Good on the people bitch slapping them. They deserve it.
Feel better now

"I'm just curious. To better understand your ruling, if someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleached blonde, bad-built, butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?" Crockett asked.

Meanwhile, other social media users also took to Twitter to react to the exchange.

"Jasmine Crockett's fake eyelashes are smarter than Marjorie Taylor Greene," one person wrote on X.

'I'm really surprised that Marjorie Taylor Greene didn't try to take out AOC and Jasmine Crockett with one of those Jewish Space Lasers after she started (and lost) the war of words," another person said, referencing previous comments made by Greene where she suggested that the California wildfires were started by "Jewish space lasers."

"Waking up to Jasmine Crockett calling Marjorie Taylor Greene bleach blonde bad built butch body and I may just go back to bed. We aren't topping that one today, friends," a third person said.

Oh MTG got her ass handed to her on that one.

She got the right one today.
Crocketts eyelashes and weave are a joke.

Forum List

Back