Trump Shatters An Obama Debt Record

You tell me. LOL. Cowboy up and say it.

Well cowgirl, I would say continued high debt spending year over year has led to an incredibly high deficit that has become a huge elephant in the room. Tramp promised to wipe out that debt in 8 years. Instead he is adding to it at record rates, for a so called good economic time. So yup I believe this is very bad. How bout ewe lil lady.

I agree. Was that so hard? So you believe if he lost and his opponent won then we would be running a surplus and paying down the debt? I hope you understand that without attacking entitlements it is impossible. Take off your partisan goggles and provide a road map how you would have put us into a surplus.

I do not disagree with you all that much on spending cuts needing to be made. Just making the point that the Rethugs pretend as though they give a shit about the deficit when it is obvious they do not! And they never did, well unless the other guy was in charge!

Neither party cares. They get into office and worry about re-election. Therein lies the problem. Pandering does not equate to solving.

On this we agree, don't let it happen again, lol!!!

I am an Independent. The Democrats are running insane candidates who want to give free healthcare to illegals. If they were sane and run Tulsi Gabbard they will get my vote otherwise they can go jump in their frozen antisemitic lake.

Oh, boy. You guys have certainly undergone an amazing transformation from when Obama was in office.

I agree that the new budget deal is fiscally irresponsible. But when Obama was jacking up spending and tripling the deficit, you guys sang a very different tune.

Is that good or bad?

In this case, what do you think?

You tell me. LOL. Cowboy up and say it.

Well cowgirl, I would say continued high debt spending year over year has led to an incredibly high deficit that has become a huge elephant in the room. Tramp promised to wipe out that debt in 8 years. Instead he is adding to it at record rates, for a so called good economic time. So yup I believe this is very bad. How bout ewe lil lady.

I agree. Was that so hard? So you believe if he lost and his opponent won then we would be running a surplus and paying down the debt? I hope you understand that without attacking entitlements it is impossible. Take off your partisan goggles and provide a road map how you would have put us into a surplus.

I do not disagree with you all that much on spending cuts needing to be made. Just making the point that the Rethugs pretend as though they give a shit about the deficit when it is obvious they do not! And they never did, well unless the other guy was in charge!
/—-/ Conservatives care about the debt but the swamp dwelling RINOs gleefully spend like the democRATs.

Trump and his minions are going to blow such a massive hole into the economy the likes as never will be have seen.

And self-proclaimed conservatives ate going to be skipping and dancing along with him in full support.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Of course Trump shattered the record. Repeat after me:

Deficits
Don’t
Matter

The US needs to borrow almost $300 billion this week

The United States plans to sell about $294 billion of debt, according to the Treasury Department. That's the highest for a week since the record set during the 2008 financial crisis.

I bet when Trump said he was going to undo everything Obama accomplished, the rubes didn't know Trump meant he was going to outspend Obama.

Trump is a YUGE spender. Now he has to borrow $300 billion this week to cover his spending.

Not even Obama had to borrow that much in one week.

And that money has to be borrowed from our enemies. Enemies like China.

The United States ran a $215 billion deficit in February, the biggest in six years. The annual budget deficit could exceed $1 trillion as soon as next year, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. The fiscal watchdog group recently warned that interest payments on US debt alone could quadruple to $1.05 trillion by 2028 if current policies stay in effect.

trump_shrugging.jpg

What can I say? I hate being Number Two!

Trump is and never was a Conservative by any means!

Anyone knows Trump spends like a Russian whore with a Black American Express Card...

We're not even in a financial crisis, but Trump is borrowing as if we are. He is more Keynesian than Keynes!
The nation needs a lot of fixing after the Obama sequester years....blame him not Trump.....Obama never used the infrastructure dollars on infrastructure...but the infrastructure still needs to be repaired...it won't fix itself...so blame Obama not Trump.....

Deficits
Don’t
Matter
Lol
The country lost the battle in the forty’s and fifty’s, The debt has been out of control since then.

Agreed. Wasn’t it the epitome of fallacious campaign fodder when candidate Trump promised to fix it in eight years...

Suddenly Liberals care about the debt. lol
Suddenly, the tea party and conservatives don't give a damn about debt? It was you motherfuckers who for the last 8 years hounded liberals on debt spending, even shut down the gov....now you bastards don't give a fuck? Kiss my ass
You assholes shit it down over illegals. The democrats hold congress now. Budgets start there. How about you stop bitching like a child that dropped his candy in the dirt and tell them to cut spending. I’m sure Trump will sign it.

Deficits
Don’t
Matter
Lol
The country lost the battle in the forty’s and fifty’s, The debt has been out of control since then.

Agreed. Wasn’t it the epitome of fallacious campaign fodder when candidate Trump promised to fix it in eight years...
Lol
He needs the eight years... That is what you’re saying right?

I've been hearing my whole life that the debt and the deficit will destroy the nation...it never happens...if the nation is filling its treasury the debt will eventually fall but if you think we will ever be debt free that its possible to be debt free you are living in 1955.....

The US needs to borrow almost $300 billion this week

The United States plans to sell about $294 billion of debt, according to the Treasury Department. That's the highest for a week since the record set during the 2008 financial crisis.

I bet when Trump said he was going to undo everything Obama accomplished, the rubes didn't know Trump meant he was going to outspend Obama.

Trump is a YUGE spender. Now he has to borrow $300 billion this week to cover his spending.

Not even Obama had to borrow that much in one week.

And that money has to be borrowed from our enemies. Enemies like China.

The United States ran a $215 billion deficit in February, the biggest in six years. The annual budget deficit could exceed $1 trillion as soon as next year, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. The fiscal watchdog group recently warned that interest payments on US debt alone could quadruple to $1.05 trillion by 2028 if current policies stay in effect.

trump_shrugging.jpg

What can I say? I hate being Number Two!
Well he did have to start with Obummer's debt, dumbass.

I've been hearing my whole life that the debt and the deficit will destroy the nation...it never happens...if the nation is filling its treasury the debt will eventually fall but if you think we will ever be debt free that its possible to be debt free you are living in 1955.....

"Debt is a conspiracy propped up by the Deep State"

Neither party cares. They get into office and worry about re-election. Therein lies the problem. Pandering does not equate to solving.

I am an Independent. The Democrats are running insane candidates who want to give free healthcare to illegals. If they were sane and run Tulsi Gabbard they will get my vote otherwise they can go jump in their frozen antisemitic lake.

I like Tulsi a lot as well. Believe me none of the candidates that the insane fat Orange idiot in D.C. now.

Suddenly Liberals care about the debt. lol
Suddenly, the tea party and conservatives don't give a damn about debt? It was you motherfuckers who for the last 8 years hounded liberals on debt spending, even shut down the gov....now you bastards don't give a fuck? Kiss my ass
You assholes shit it down over illegals. The democrats hold congress now. Budgets start there. How about you stop bitching like a child that dropped his candy in the dirt and tell them to cut spending. I’m sure Trump will sign it.
Nancy is always the one to quote the Constitution when it suits her needs. How about that Congress has the power of the purse? The Budget process gives congress a lot of clout, but instead of repealing the tax cut on the top rate, the dems cave to Trump and give him a 3% spending increase. The dems deserve to lose in 2020.

"Debt is a conspiracy propped up by the Deep State"
Debt is a necessary evil...nothing more....if we were not standing in a growing economy we would have something to fear...but we are bringing in record amounts into our treasury due to a growing economy....with tax cuts for incentives and to spur on growth....economic growth is the key not the debt....

I like Tulsi a lot as well. Believe me none of the candidates that the insane fat Orange idiot in D.C. now.

???? Was that English? I d Vote for Trump 1000x over the likes of Beto, Harris and Biden.

Forum List

Back