Trump Shatters An Obama Debt Record

We're not even in a financial crisis, but Trump is borrowing as if we are. He is more Keynesian than Keynes!
You can't count the first year since that is the previous Presidents budget, only year 2 and forward.
I ma having a hard time finding that. (one that does not count year 1 for Obama or Trump)
Ah. So 2009's record deficit is all on Bush.

Got it.

That means Obama is to be credited for knocking the deficit down to almost a third of what he inherited.

And Trump DOBULED it in two years. And it is STILL climbing on his watch.

Trump is more Keynesian than Keynes!

Without a peep from the pseudocons who moaned and moaned and moaned and moaned about Obama's spending to the present day.

We're not even in a financial crisis, but Trump is borrowing as if we are. He is more Keynesian than Keynes!
You can't count the first year since that is the previous Presidents budget, only year 2 and forward.
I ma having a hard time finding that. (one that does not count year 1 for Obama or Trump)

Got it.

That means Obama is to be credited for knocking the deficit down to almost a third of what he inherited.

Without a peep from the pseudocons who moaned and moaned and moaned and moaned about Obama's spending to the present day.

Obama's 1st year is different because Bush gave him the TARP money budgeted to spend as he saw fit.
Having said that..... you won't find me saying there is any difference between Obama's gross spending and Trump....even though Congress is the one that appropriates

I am something the pseudocons are not accustomed to seeing: an actual fiscal conservative.

It's time to wake up, tards, and realize neither Deficit Donald nor the Republican Party give a flying fuck about debt. You've been massively hoaxed.

Just like Comrade Trump and the GOP's Obamacare replacement hoax.

Wakey wakey!

Got it.

You want to cut the deficit? Lets live within our means. And it means lots of cuts. I went with the balanced budget for decades. This was the last chance. It is done. You want companies to have to pay, then we will pay more for products. And definitely we will live off of foreign people. The Asians are slowly weening themselves from us. The Chinese are building a world class military and have resolve about it. We are graduating not the best but "qualified" people as our best and they are laughing at us. Those cuts and pay/benefit/retiree reductions are needed at every level. Be a patriot. Lets take the hit.

Got it.

You want to cut the deficit? Lets live within our means. And it means lots of cuts. I went with the balanced budget for decades. This was the last chance. It is done. You want companies to have to pay, then we will pay more for products. And definitely we will live off of foreign people. The Asians are slowly weening themselves from us. The Chinese are building a world class military and have resolve about it. We are graduating not the best but "qualified" people as our best and they are laughing at us. Those cuts and pay/benefit/retiree reductions are needed at every level. Be a patriot. Lets take the hit.
I've been explaining exactly how to not only balance the budget, but how to create a surplus, ever since coming to this forum.

Plenty of people talk about cuts and balanced budgets, but never give any specifics. I have given very precise specifics to a path where we could actually have a balanced budget AND lower tax rates for EVERYONE.

Many, many, many times. More than any other subject.

Got it.

I've been explaining exactly how to not only balance the budget, but how to create a surplus, ever since coming to this forum.

Plenty of people talk about cuts and balanced budgets, but never give any specifics. I have given very precise specifics to a path where we could actually have a balanced budget AND lower tax rates for EVERYONE.

I have not seen any of that. And frankly, the political fiefdoms do not cut with a scalpel. They use a dull machete.

I am something the pseudocons are not accustomed to seeing: an actual fiscal conservative.

It's time to wake up, tards, and realize neither Deficit Donald nor the Republican Party give a flying fuck about debt. You've been massively hoaxed.

Just like Comrade Trump and the GOP's Obamacare replacement hoax.

Wakey wakey!
It is sad that either party isn't fiscally responsible.
They remind me of myself when I was 5 and had a dime in my pocket at a candy store.

Got it.

I have not seen any of that. And frankly, the political fiefdoms do not cut with a scalpel. They use a dull machete.
I have a big machete: Ban all tax expenditures.

We spend $1.4 trillion every year on tax expenditures, well above the annual deficit.

By banning tax expenditures, we would have a surplus with which we can cut taxes for everyone.

Easy peasy.

Except tax expenditures are the means by which incumbents maintain their death grip on power.

Liberals suddenly find their never shown fiscal awareness. Seriously I can not stop laughing. Pot meet the avalanche of bullshit filled kettles.
I've been harping about the debt since coming to this forum, dipshit. Nice try.

It is people like you who are the raging hypocrites. After eight years of moaning and moaning and moaning and moaning about Obama's spending, you are dead silent about Trump's.
No I haven't been silent about the Trump administration spending. The search function is a great thing by the way. For example while you do make statements on the debt you never seem to blame Obama for any of it which makes you a partisan hack,
AOC Doubles Down, Says VA Problems Are A “Myth”

Forum List

Back