Trump: My Fans Were Right to Beat Up Protesters

From ABC news.

Couldn't have been too beat up if he left on his own power, and no arrests were made.

Trump supporters, Black Lives Matter protester clash at rally

So let me get this straight, Marty.

Creepy ass photographers are asked to leave a rally, AND THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER.

but...

A man is beaten by a bunch of racist thugs, and you are totally cool with this?

Think you got that a bit backwards as usual, a disorderly racist thug was roughed up by citizens that are tired of their bullshit.

If you go to a rally to show your ass you deserve a good ass whipping.
You're always lowering the bar for assault
How so? You disrupt people's right to assemble and speak and you deserve to have your ass kicked until your nose bleeds. Stupid is supposed to hurt.
Thats not a right to assault someone else.
Really? How do you shut them up if not by physical force? Everyone is supposed to just go home because some asshole wants his way?

How so? You disrupt people's right to assemble and speak and you deserve to have your ass kicked until your nose bleeds. Stupid is supposed to hurt.
Really? How do you shut them up if not by physical force? Everyone is supposed to just go home because some asshole wants his way?

How do you stop Freedom of speech? By ignoring the Constitution I guess.

The Constitution has nothing to do with it. No one from the government shut the guy up.

The Constitution has nothing to do with it. No one from the government shut the guy up.

You're right, my bad. Allowing someone to speak should be greeted with fists. Sorry about that.

So again, you're always lowing the bar for why its ok for some groups of people to be assaulted.

Fans?!?! Does Trump think the campaign is a reality TV show? I came to hate the The Apprentice because of his attitude. It doesn't look like he'd be any better as president.

Good. That will make all that much more delicious when you have to say "President Trump."

The liberal turds think they have the right to show up in your living room and start lecturing you about all you non PC opinions.

You're right, my bad. Allowing someone to speak should be greeted with fists. Sorry about that.

So again, you're always lowing the bar for why its ok for some groups of people to be assaulted.

If they show up in a place I'm renting and the start breaking the rules I make then they are going to get the boot. That's how trespassers have always been treated in this country. It's perfectly OK and even legal to assault trespassers. Always has been.

Freedom of speech? You are a drooling retard.

It's perfectly OK and even legal to assault trespassers. Always has been.
No shit?!?!

sitting-bull-P.jpeg

That has to be the lamest response to an argument posted in the last month.
What ?!?! Yours don't count? It's only say it's lame because you realized what a foolish statement you made and have to try and deflect attention from your embarrassment. According to your logic any Native American could go to your house and kick the shit out of you and that would be "perfectly OK"!!! :laugh2:

That has to be the lamest response to an argument posted in the last month.
What ?!?! Yours don't count? It's only say it's lame because you realized what a foolish statement you made and have to try and deflect attention from your embarrassment. According to your logic any Native American could go to your house and kick the shit out of you and that would be "perfectly OK"!!! :laugh2:

Hmmmm, wrong. No native American has a title to my house.

According to your logic any Native American could go to your house and kick the shit out of you and that would be "perfectly OK"!!!
What title? That's a concept created by trespassers to absolve themselves from guilt. It's a statist notion meant to oppress anyone weaker.

According to your logic any Native American could go to your house and kick the shit out of you and that would be "perfectly OK"!!!
What title? That's a concept created by trespassers to absolve themselves from guilt. It's a statist notion meant to oppress anyone weaker.

The concept of "trespassing" is meaningless in the absence of an official owner of a piece of property. How did Indians establish their "ownership" of the United States?

The concept of "trespassing" is meaningless in the absence of an official owner of a piece of property. How did Indians establish their "ownership" of the United States?
The natives never imagined ownership of land. The concept of "our" land was alien to them. All land belonged to the Great Spirit.

Since most tribes were nomadic or semi nomadic land ownership would be unthinkable.

The natives never imagined ownership of land. The concept of "our" land was alien to them. All land belonged to the Great Spirit.

Since most tribes were nomadic or semi nomadic land ownership would be unthinkable.

Exactly my point. The concept of trespassing was therefor also alien to them. However, your claim is pertinant mostly to the plains indians. The tribes who practices agriculture had some notion of private property, but it was limited.

Forum List

Back