Trump: My Fans Were Right to Beat Up Protesters

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

Source: Think Progress
After his supporters beat up a Black Lives Matter protester on video, Donald Trump suggested that they may have done the right thing.

The protester, a black man, reportedly started chanting Black Lives Matter at a rally in Birmingham, Alabama on Saturday. In a video captured by CNN reporter Jeremy Diamond, rally attendees swarm around the man, kicking and punching him as he curls up on the ground.

Trump was asked to weigh in on his supporters’ actions on Fox & Friends Sunday morning. “Maybe he should have been roughed up,” he said. “It was disgusting what he was doing.”

The Republican frontrunner compared what happened at his rally to a Black Lives Matter protest at a Bernie Sanders event, which prompted the Democratic candidate to release a detailed racial justice plan. “This is not the way Bernie Sanders handled his problem, I will tell you, but I have a lot of fans and they were not happy about it. And this was a very obnoxious guy, a troublemaker, looking to make trouble,” Trump said.

He gave a similarly winking response when his supporters have turned violent in the past. Two men in Boston said they ambushed and brutally beat a homeless Latino man because they were “inspired” by Trump, who later explained his supporters “are very passionate” and “love this country.”

Read more: Donald Trump: My Fans Were Right To Beat Up Black Protester

Everyone here knows that I think blacklivesmatters is a group of assholes and pieces of shit, BUT this isn't the way Americans handle someone simply speaking their mind. You don't tell your supporters that it is ALRIGHT to beat up someone that is speaking their mind as it is their constitutional right....

NO YOU CALL YOUR SECURITY and they ask him/her to leave or they call the police.

Dems think that Trump must be like Obama, the leader of a cult of mindless Zombies who must follow his every order.

Fascinating

think progress...ROFLMAO. Yeah OK. Facts have already been established here and the groid wasn't beat up. HE swung at a security officer and several removed him.

A BLM protester goes to a Trump rally......

I hate to admit it, but that is the start of a funny joke!!

Sideshow Don will be fading soon.

You all have been saying that for two months and his numbers are steady

Hair follicle numbers?
0710b07043cb9410f30e6a7067007178.jpg

After his supporters beat up a Black Lives Matter protester on video, Donald Trump suggested that they may have done the right thing.

The protester, a black man, reportedly started chanting Black Lives Matter at a rally in Birmingham, Alabama on Saturday. In a video captured by CNN reporter Jeremy Diamond, rally attendees swarm around the man, kicking and punching him as he curls up on the ground.

Trump was asked to weigh in on his supporters’ actions on Fox & Friends Sunday morning. “Maybe he should have been roughed up,” he said. “It was disgusting what he was doing.”

The Republican frontrunner compared what happened at his rally to a Black Lives Matter protest at a Bernie Sanders event, which prompted the Democratic candidate to release a detailed racial justice plan. “This is not the way Bernie Sanders handled his problem, I will tell you, but I have a lot of fans and they were not happy about it. And this was a very obnoxious guy, a troublemaker, looking to make trouble,” Trump said.

He gave a similarly winking response when his supporters have turned violent in the past. Two men in Boston said they ambushed and brutally beat a homeless Latino man because they were “inspired” by Trump, who later explained his supporters “are very passionate” and “love this country.”

Everyone here knows that I think blacklivesmatters is a group of assholes and pieces of shit, BUT this isn't the way Americans handle someone simply speaking their mind. You don't tell your supporters that it is ALRIGHT to beat up someone that is speaking their mind as it is their constitutional right....

NO YOU CALL YOUR SECURITY and they ask him/her to leave or they call the police.

From ABC news.

Couldn't have been too beat up if he left on his own power, and no arrests were made.

Birmingham Police Lt. Sean Edwards confirmed to CBS News that three people were asked to leave the event after the skirmish broke out. All three departed, and no arrests were made.

Trump supporters, Black Lives Matter protester clash at rally

From ABC news.

Couldn't have been too beat up if he left on his own power, and no arrests were made.

Birmingham Police Lt. Sean Edwards confirmed to CBS News that three people were asked to leave the event after the skirmish broke out. All three departed, and no arrests were made.

THIS JUST IN:

RUMP PROTESTOR NOT CRIPPLED :eusa_dance:

Local authorities have confirmed that the heckler at a Donald Rump orgy did not sustain two broken legs, nor was his eye gouged out, nor was he set on fire or even tarred and feathered.

Rump's campaign pointed to the absence of disembowling as evidence of the candy-date's "tolerance".

Film at 11.

From ABC news.

THIS JUST IN:

RUMP PROTESTOR NOT CRIPPLED

Just giving a less biased source. Your side does tend to exaggerate to make your point on just about everything.

I watched the video, that's not what it looks like happened. It looks like maybe he was shoved, or pushed, maybe he used his own volition to exaggerate the force and buckled on his own, and they were trying to help him up but he was pushing everyone away. This looks to be propaganda and a staged event to make the candidate look bad.

The anti-Trump forces are getting really desperate. Seriously.

Trump's supporters are a bunch of drunk ignorant rubes. I don't know what this protester was expecting.

A BLM protester goes to a Trump rally......
"I don't know what this protester was expecting."
....but he goes to this Trump rally.....

That is a good add on to the joke!!

From ABC news.

THIS JUST IN:

Just giving a less biased source. Your side does tend to exaggerate to make your point on just about everything.

"Exaggerate" huh? Well that's not cool. People who exaggerate be all like...

Carto%25CC%2581n1665.jpg

It seems that they were just using a heavy hand to try to show him the door, and in his ignorance, he refused to go. . . .

From ABC news.

THIS JUST IN:

"Exaggerate" huh? Well that's not cool. People who exaggerate be all like...

Carto%25CC%2581n1665.jpg

I have to admit, that's some pretty good over-exaggerating.

Although running to KKK gear is the American based equivalent of Godwin's law. The artist wins for sheer over the top demagoguery, but fails with the KKK reference. It was a cheap way out. Plus if you go the KKK route, the pointy hat should have been on, with the face showing.

Forum List

Back