Trump Goin' Rogue - WSJ Reports GOP Plot to Oust Him

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Day-um! It just keeps getting better!

Donald Trump: Open to Independent Bid if GOP Doesn’t Treat Him ‘Fairly’

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said Sunday he is open to running for president as an independent if he concludes Republicans are not treating him “fairly.”

He made his comments on ABC’s “This Week” when asked about a Wall Street Journal story first published online Friday that reported an effort by Republican establishment figures to unite to knock Mr. Trump out of the race. The group plans a “guerrilla campaign” backed by secret donors to “defeat and destroy” the celebrity businessman’s candidacy, the Journal reported.

The notion of an independent Trump bid worries some Republicans, who fear he would siphon votes from the GOP nominee and help elect a Democrat.

Asked if he would reconsider his promise not to run as an independent, Mr. Trump didn’t give a direct answer.

“Well, we’ll see what happens,” he said. “It will be very interesting. But I’m leading every poll by a lot. It’s not even a little bit anymore, it’s a lot.”

Asked again if he was open to an independent run, he repeated, “Well, I’m going to have to see what happens. I will see what happens. I have to be treated fairly. You know, when I did this, I said I have to be treated fairly. If I’m treated fairly, I’m fine. All I want to do is a level playing field.”

Donald Trump: Open to Independent Bid if GOP Doesn’t Treat Him ‘Fairly’

What difference does it make?

0710b07043cb9410f30e6a7067007178.jpg

Isn't this from back in the summer before he signed the pledge to NOT run as a 3rd party or independent candidate? Damn yall are getting DESPERATE. Ever heard of don't mess with a bull because you will get the horns....keep messing with Trump I will enjoy the ass kicking he gives out.

and the canibal RW's begin dismantling each other just like they always do..

fun times, fun times

"The notion of an independent Trump bid worries some Republicans, who fear he would siphon votes from the GOP nominee and help elect a Democrat."

This should be a worry for all republicans.

'The group plans a “guerrilla campaign” backed by secret donors to “defeat and destroy” the celebrity businessman’s candidacy, the Journal reported.'

Republicans may be crazy but they're not stupid – they correctly understand that Trump as the nominee guarantees a democratic president in 2017; even as a candidate Trump continues to do irreparable harm to the GOP.

Isn't this from back in the summer before he signed the pledge to NOT run as a 3rd party or independent candidate? Damn yall are getting DESPERATE. Ever heard of don't mess with a bull because you will get the horns....keep messing with Trump I will enjoy the ass kicking he gives out.

Idiots like that horns and bull line

Yawn. We know you can't handle the truth hence you can't handle Trump. :)

I love Trump being in the lead and hope he gets the nomination. That doesn't make him any less of a circus clown.
GO TRUMP!!!!

I love Trump being in the lead and hope he gets the nomination. That doesn't make him any less of a circus clown.
GO TRUMP!!!!

A clown that scares people. Maybe he is actually a member of the band ICP! People that attack Trump all have one thing in common. They are scared of him. For one reason or another.

GO TRUMP!!!!

I do, too. Those far right assholes who have sucked up to big money and evangelicals deserve this. Fucking hypocrites.

GO TRUMP!!!!

A clown that scares people. Maybe he is actually a member of the band ICP! People that attack Trump all have one thing in common. They are scared of him. For one reason or another.

I will admit the thought of him being president scares the crap out of me, but fortunately, there aren't enough crazies in the country to elect him.

GO TRUMP!!!!......GOP NOMINATION 2016!!!

Forum List

Back