Trump Leaves Native Americans Out of Columbus Day Speech

It's the"fellow" part that isn't computing...

I have always wondered if there wasn't some truth behind the theory that White Supremacist were Neanderthals.
Of those which are Caucasian; they do indeed possess Neanderthal DNA. However the overwhelming majority of "white supremacist" are non white...
Go on ....
Europeans are closer to Neanderthals than first thought | Daily Mail Online

So the Natives, who migrated from Asia, here when the European conquered them, were more "fellow" to the Europeans than the Africans who served in the Spanish army because they shared a small percent of Neanderthal DNA.

Good find.
Genetically, and therefore more "fellow" in a familial sense? Absolutely. Glad I could help.

“Fellow man”? Do elaborate...

Homo sapiens.
It's the"fellow" part that isn't computing...

I have always wondered if there wasn't some truth behind the theory that White Supremacist were Neanderthals.
Of those which are Caucasian; they do indeed possess Neanderthal DNA. However the overwhelming majority of "white supremacist" are non white...

Spend some money and take the DNA test offered by 23&me; those who do will receive lots of information which includes health risks and the percentage of Neanderthal which is common in nearly all of us.
... percentage of Neanderthal which is common in nearly all of us white folks in america.

As for all this business of what % is this or that one is, depends. There is a good deal of debate as to how accurate some of this stuff really is, but of course that's no impediment to marketing testing to the public and generating revenue from it.

Personally I wouldn't buy into it without digging into what genetic markers they've selected and a detailed explanation of the population variables, why/how they make use of particular ethnic groups or populations, and how classification was achieved.

Go on ....
Europeans are closer to Neanderthals than first thought | Daily Mail Online

So the Natives, who migrated from Asia, here when the European conquered them, were more "fellow" to the Europeans than the Africans who served in the Spanish army because they shared a small percent of Neanderthal DNA.

Good find.
Genetically, and therefore more "fellow" in a familial sense? Absolutely. Glad I could help.
I'm not sure you've helped with the "However the overwhelming majority of "white supremacist" are non white..." thing at all.

You should review our history.

Injuns don't have a history since they didn't have a written language until the white man showed up. Didn't have wheels either. Injuns are savages and would die off except for all the welfare whites give them.

Injuns don't have a history since they didn't have a written language until the white man showed up. Didn't have wheels either. Injuns are savages and would die off except for all the welfare whites give them.
It's a good thing you white people came over and invaded our land, raped and murdered us.
What would we have done without you?

Get off my lawn.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

It's a good thing you white people came over and invaded our land, raped and murdered us.

Get off my lawn.

What would you have done...? The answer is obvious. Absolutely nothing...

Get off my lawn.

Ignorant people use phrases like that.
You have no clue what I would have done.

Get off my lawn.

Only ignorant people forego the facts. And the facts are you weren't there. So your summation is irrelevant. One can only judge the event by those who were there. And they did, little to nothing to advance their culture. Nothing suggests they would have done anything differently in the absence of the Europeans presence.

Get off my lawn.

Only ignorant people forego the facts. And the facts are you weren't there. So your summation is irrelevant. One can only judge the event by those who were there. And they did, little to nothing to advance their culture. Nothing suggests they would have done anything differently in the absence of the Europeans presence.
If my summation is irrelevant, why are you responding to it?

You weren't there either. You have no clue how things were. One thing I know for sure. If the white man never came here, the Trail of Tears, Wounded Knee and Battle of the Greasy Grass never would have happened.

Last edited:

Get off my lawn.

So you can better yourself, and your future posts.

Get off my lawn.

So you can better yourself, and your future posts.
Oh yeah. That's right. I'm a savage.

You injuns would still be in the stone age eating bugs and living in caves and dying at 32.

You injuns would still be in the stone age eating bugs and living in caves and dying at 32.
And you wouldn't be here.

Native American is the white man’s term… Fuck that

Forum List

Back