Standing up to bullies -Check out my new T-shirts paying homage to Andrew Jackson and Christopher Columbus

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
This is how you stand up to the bullies of the world, who are the racist bigot who are against white people, they’re against blacks etc

I proudly wear these shirts. Pay respect to Christopher Columbus, Andrew, Jackson, and the Jerusalem cross.

Here’s how the anti-American reacts to these T-shirts

Anti American - “ you’re a racist how could you ever wear a T-shirt of Andrew Jackson”
Wait , wat?

Christopher Columbus and Andrew Jackson were the same compared to their African or tribal contemporaries morally speaking. And that’s it. That’s the end of the conversation anything else is grounds for a fistfight. No man should ever have to have his ancestors insulted . No man of honor would go up to another man and insult his ancestors. We are either in this together or not. This is how love prevails over evil.

Praise be to God this is incredible. We’re seeing this all over the country black Americans white Americans paying homage to their ancestors. Yes, hundreds of years ago black men and white men owned slaves. It was a different time morally speaking but many cases slaves were freed great things were happening.

Have a nice day folks long live Christopher Columbus!!!!

long live Andrew Jackson!!!

long live the kingdom of Jerusalem !!!

Attachments

• IMG_0809.jpeg
    IMG_0809.jpeg
    404.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0808.jpeg
    IMG_0808.jpeg
    335.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0807.jpeg
    IMG_0807.jpeg
    325.6 KB · Views: 15
Unfortunately, here in Buffalo, the mayor took down the statue of Christopher Columbus, which is a human rights infringement . It was a terrorist attack.
One of the most underreported stories in our country’s history was the destruction of historical statues in the summer of 2020.

But I got to get a picture with that Christopher Columbus statue back in 2018 I think before it was taken down here in Buffalo by the way. So there are some good news for you folks.

No different then taking down some statue of an Indian saying to “hell with this piece of shit Indian .He owned slaves. “

Because that’s the mindset of the Black Lives Matter multimillionaire getting on Camera saying that Christopher Columbus was a monster. Let me tell ya that Black Lives Matter multi millionaire They don’t give a damn about the workingman on the street.

Lakhota

IM2

Great idea. I have always been a fan of Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson. Conquistador tee shirts may be really popular here in Florida.
1443-424.jpg
Back in middle school, I wrote a paper on Thomas Stonewall Jackson. I’ve always had a profound level of respect for that man. He was a committed Christian.

What a glorious Catholic hero that Christopher Columbus was. And if you look at any African king or explorer or knight, who lives in the same time period as Columbus you will find a similar character Morally speaking…

IM2 Superbadbrutha C_Clayton_Jones@Lakhota
Hellbilly

you folks choose to not see any of this or it’s possible for example …you folks don’t know what year the Civil War started. You’re the kind of people who blindly follow what your slave masters tell you to say. Otherwise you wouldn’t hold the views you do. Whether it is Christopher Columbus, or even for example, the confederate states of America, you folks blindly follow what multimillionaire BLM politicians tell you to say. While they live in mansions, the common American gets nothing.

no doubt that you folks don’t know that Christopher Columbus said of the Taino natives he encountered were the most beautiful people in the world. You probably have no idea of that. You folks probably think Columbus was evil no different than saying that some African king or Africa knight was a monster…because a multi millionaire politician of today told you to think that way.

I can’t imagine what it’s like to wake up every morning to be like you people to be like you three. Do you actually realize that the continent of Africa is filled with a Christian history it is filled with a history of imperialism and glory. It’s like you people don’t even understand this. You guys are part of a minority in America probably 2% of this country, white people, and Black people who don’t know anything about history and who have a weak view of the world.

Be strong, be kind to others, treat others with respect, and you will be respected in return.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, here in Buffalo, the mayor took down the statue of Christopher Columbus, which is a human rights infringement . It was a terrorist attack.
One of the most underreported stories in our country’s history was the destruction of historical statues in the summer of 2020.

But I got to get a picture with that Christopher Columbus statue back in 2018 I think before it was taken down here in Buffalo by the way. So there are some good news for you folks.

No different then taking down some statue of an Indian saying to “hell with this piece of shit Indian .He owned slaves. “

Because that’s the mindset of the Black Lives Matter multimillionaire getting on Camera saying that Christopher Columbus was a monster. Let me tell ya that Black Lives Matter multi millionaire They don’t give a damn about the workingman on the street.

Lakhota

IM2
Like Stalag 17 ending...Two packs of cigarettes say the ghettos will never go away. No matter how many pieces of art and statues you destroy to feel better. For many of your heroes are criminal monsters themselves y your own wording.

What a glorious Catholic hero that Christopher Columbus was. And if you look at any African king or explorer or knight, who lives in the same time period as Columbus you will find a similar character Morally speaking…

Hellbilly

you folks choose to not see any of this or it’s possible for example …you folks don’t know what year the Civil War started. You’re the kind of people who blindly follow what your slave masters tell you to say. Otherwise you wouldn’t hold the views you do. Whether it is Christopher Columbus, or even for example, the confederate states of America, you folks blindly follow what multimillionaire BLM politicians tell you to say. While they live in mansions, the common American gets nothing.

no doubt that you folks don’t know that Christopher Columbus said of the Taino natives he encountered were the most beautiful people in the world. You probably have no idea of that. You folks probably think Columbus was evil no different than saying that some African king or Africa knight was a monster…because a multi millionaire politician of today told you to think that way.

I can’t imagine what it’s like to wake up every morning to be like you people to be like you three. Do you actually realize that the continent of Africa is filled with a Christian history it is filled with a history of imperialism and glory. It’s like you people don’t even understand this. You guys are part of a minority in America probably 2% of this country, white people, and Black people who don’t know anything about history and who have a weak view of the world.

Be strong, be kind to others, treat others with respect, and you will be respected in return.

Fool do you realize we were around long b4 there was a BLM, I grew up during Jim Crow so I don't need racist, right wing, idiot to try and tell me what to damn think.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2

Hellbilly

Shut the hell up. You're the one with the problem.

Fool do you realize we were around long b4 there was a BLM, I grew up during Jim Crow so I don't need racist, right wing, idiot to try and tell me what to damn think.
Preach brother! We were raised by people whose parents or grand parents were slaves. They were the original BLM. They taught us that black lives matter.

no doubt that you folks don’t know that Christopher Columbus said of the Taino natives he encountered were the most beautiful people in the world.
Just as Pocahontas gave birth to the MMIW movement, Columbus was the father of the white mans lie. Seems his men needed food but the Natives refused. Columbus knew that there was an eclipse coming so he told the Natives that if they didn’t comply, he would make the sun go away. When the Natives saw the start of the eclipse they scurried to get the food.
The other things the man you love so much did was poured boiling hot soup down the throats of Natives to kill them. Crucified Natives upside down if they didn’t meet their mining quota. He cut off limbs of Natives and fed his dogs. This is the kind of person you respect? Speaks volumes about you. He was a monster and so are you.

Andrew Jackson was an evil little man.
Andrew Jackson had more on his plate than you would know. Outside and Inside influence on changing the gold/silver backed dollars to a fiat currency was enormous. Fiat Currencies cause great growth quicker and also great falls quicker. Today we are struggling with that fiat currency and look at the inflation caused by politicians. The Prog states are the guilty ones from COVID plus the endless Prog derived legislation to print endless trillions of fiat dollars for their payoffs and pie in the sky programs.

Lakhota

IM2
In 2022, they told people to “stay home, stay safe” and not go to “spreader events”. Yet somehow if the event were a protest, looting event, or statue destruction party, the liberal media and the Democrat Party had no issue with mass gatherings. Where was the science here??

Forum List

Back