Pence walks out of NFL game, but silent on Nazis back in Charlottesville

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Yeah, I guess that shows you where the Comrade's loyalties are for this administration. He is okay with white supremacist, but when them "darkies" get out of line...well, then something needs to be done!

Yeah, I guess that shows you where the Comrade's loyalties are for this administration. He is okay with white supremacist, but when them "darkies" get out of line...well, then something needs to be done!
I'm not necessarily disagreeing with the general direction of your argument, but I don't know that the congregation of white supremacists in Charlottesville this weekend required the President's comment.

The good news is that the antifa thugs didn't show up in Charlottesville this time, and no one was hurt.

Really, cause O didn't do anything about the brown folks shooting each other up in chicago.

Really, cause O didn't do anything about the brown folks shooting each other up in chicago.
We all know how much black folk dying on the streets upsets you so.

It does really. Its sickening and yet no one addresses the root cause of the murders and the depravity occurring there and every inner city.

It does really. Its sickening and yet no one addresses the root cause of the murders and the depravity occurring there and every inner city.
That's america pard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back