Standing up to bullies -Check out my new T-shirts paying homage to Andrew Jackson and Christopher Columbus

Keep your political shirts.
I have a T-shirt with "Worse Case Scenario Man" on it. Also a bunch of wiener dog shirts with "death from the ankles down" and "Dogfather" type things on them. I also wear competition shirts when walking canines or under the Hawaiian shirts because I paid big bucks for them and they are moisture wicking and comfee.

1 Million illegals? 10 Million illegals? More?
IMG_2329.jpeg

Andrew Jackson had more on his plate than you would know. Outside and Inside influence on changing the gold/silver backed dollars to a fiat currency was enormous. Fiat Currencies cause great growth quicker and also great falls quicker. Today we are struggling with that fiat currency and look at the inflation caused by politicians. The Prog states are the guilty ones from COVID plus the endless Prog derived legislation to print endless trillions of fiat dollars for their payoffs and pie in the sky programs.
That has nothing to do with his assholiness. It was about a century later when FDR started fucking around with the gold standard and Nixon finished the job. FWIW, the chickens are about to come home to roost from all those USDs we've been printing for all these years as the dollar is under assault and when other countries start getting nervous about the value of their dollars, they will come to get what they can, and we will see inflation that makes today's inflation just a happy memory.

Just as Pocahontas gave birth to the MMIW movement, Columbus was the father of the white mans lie. Seems his men needed food but the Natives refused. Columbus knew that there was an eclipse coming so he told the Natives that if they didn’t comply, he would make the sun go away. When the Natives saw the start of the eclipse they scurried to get the food.
Sounds like a Gilligan's Island episode.

This is how you stand up to the bullies of the world, who are the racist bigot who are against white people, they’re against blacks etc

I proudly wear these shirts. Pay respect to Christopher Columbus, Andrew, Jackson, and the Jerusalem cross.

Here’s how the anti-American reacts to these T-shirts

Anti American - “ you’re a racist how could you ever wear a T-shirt of Andrew Jackson”
Wait , wat?

Christopher Columbus and Andrew Jackson were the same compared to their African or tribal contemporaries morally speaking. And that’s it. That’s the end of the conversation anything else is grounds for a fistfight. No man should ever have to have his ancestors insulted . No man of honor would go up to another man and insult his ancestors. We are either in this together or not. This is how love prevails over evil.

Praise be to God this is incredible. We’re seeing this all over the country black Americans white Americans paying homage to their ancestors. Yes, hundreds of years ago black men and white men owned slaves. It was a different time morally speaking but many cases slaves were freed great things were happening.

Have a nice day folks long live Christopher Columbus!!!!

long live Andrew Jackson!!!

long live the kingdom of Jerusalem !!!

I have a 'Weasels Ripped My Flesh' T-shirt

Frank-Zappa-Weasels-Ripped-My-Flesh-Classic-Fitted-T-Shirt-Funny-Tee-Shirt-Hipster-Summer.jpg

Why are some people on the far left miserable mean and nasty. The 3Ms but not in a good way lol

Why don’t they use common sense. White people and Black people own slaves so nobody can make this moral argument against Andrew Jackson, Christopher Columbus, like the far left extremists do

To the far left, stop watching Hollywood produced movies made by billionaires who could care less about you. That’s why people think that Andrew Jackson was a badman because that’s how they see him in the movies.

Forum List

Back