Zone1 Please Keep Dr. Kings Name Out of Your Mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not MLK’s legacy. The fruitcake liberals did that. MLK was a minister, he would be considered ultra-MAGA-far-right by today’s standards.
His legacy legitimized Negro dumbassery among many other crappy things.

His legacy legitimized Negro dumbassery among many other crappy things.
It was the 1960’s, dumbassery became the norm. We never recovered.

9947FC2E-4175-487E-B0EB-12C8E8E6A85B.jpeg

They killed MLK so they could do this to black people.

It isn’t racism that is responsible for the condition of the black community today. It’s culture, redneck ghetto gangsta culture. They handed the black community a cultural noose, and the black community put it around their own necks.

945FAB8A-0970-417A-8F0A-826AAD131045.jpeg

I was in Vietnam when it happen. It got the three Blacks in our detachment all pissed off. The rest of us didn't give a crap.
So was I.

That's because "coming home" for blacks was just another type of war and it also meant being candidates for the Tuskeegee Experiment all the way up to 1972.

When "the rest of us" went home it was back to the candy store and drive-in movies.

Not for me. I went to college to learn to be an Engineer.
"The candy store" and "drive-in movies" are metaphors for peace. I also utilized the GI Bill. My point is that "the rest of us" were allowed to pursue dreams of freedom while the Black Man was just as much a victim of racist injustices as they were before being shipped out to Vietnam and the VA subjected many of them to even more torture and murder.

"The candy store" and "drive-in movies" are metaphors for peace. I also utilized the GI Bill. My point is that "the rest of us" were allowed to pursue dreams of freedom while the Black Man was just as much a victim of racist injustices as they were before being shipped out to Vietnam and the VA subjected many of them to even more torture and murder.
Yeah, but those white kids who were shipped off to Nam were privileged.

Blacks turned their backs on MLK when they embraced BLM & Pregnant women beater and general scum bucket George Floyd..

What do we want .. Dead Cops

When do we want it. .. Now … (BLM)

Recall MLK promoted peaceful protest not arson, looting, rapes, mayhem and murder.

On another MLK Day we again see the distortion of his message by those who want to maintain the very thing he was fighting against.

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. fought against white racism. When he made his famous speech in 1963, he said that he wanted his kids to live in a world without white racism. Almost every word Dr. King spoke was in opposition to that same racism. Some Americans need to learn that he was asking whites to stop being racists and that whites start looking at blacks not for the color of our skin but that WHITES begin looking at us for the content of our character. He was not asking blacks to ignore white racism while lying to themselves about being colorblind. His dream was about the end of white racism.

King informed white society of our responsibility to abide by just laws and to disobey or reject unjust ones. None of that involves being quiet or not talking about race, thinking that will make the problem disappear. Indeed,we are to continue taking direct action against unjust laws and policies. Americans on the right love to bring up his philosophy of nonviolence when blacks start speaking in harsh tones. King did advocate nonviolence, but he did not support shut up and take it. His nonviolence plan was about direct action and confrontation. Dr. King’s nonviolence campaign consisted of six steps:

STEP ONE: INFORMATION GATHERING.
STEP TWO: EDUCATE OTHERS.
STEP THREE: PERSONAL COMMITMENT.
STEP FOUR: NEGOTIATIONS.
STEP FIVE: DIRECT ACTION.
STEP SIX: RECONCILIATION.

Martin Luther King Jr,, Six Steps for Nonviolent Direct Action,

None of this involves ignoring the problem, not talking about race, creating false equivalences to provide plausible deniability, or whatever else we see from the right wing whites in this forum.

For those who want to turn Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. into a right-wing house negro, that’s the wrong answer. If anyone today believes that if King were living, he would denounce blacks who hold whites who still practice racism accountable, you are sorely mistaken. If you think King would have sat quietly as young, unarmed blacks are getting murdered by police or that he would not have supported the Black Lives Matter movement, his words speak for themselves:

Where do we go from here? First, we must massively assert our dignity and worth. We must stand up amid a system that still oppresses us and develop an unassailable and majestic sense of values. We must no longer be ashamed of being black.

To offset this cultural homicide, the Negro must rise up with an affirmation of his own Olympian manhood. Any movement for the Negro’s freedom that overlooks this necessity is only waiting to be buried. As long as the mind is enslaved, the body can never be free. Psychological freedom, a firm sense of self-esteem, is the most powerful weapon against the long night of physical slavery. No Lincolnian Emancipation Proclamation, no Johnsonian civil rights bill can totally bring this kind of freedom. The Negro will only be free when he reaches down to the inner depths of his own being and signs with the pen and ink of assertive manhood his own emancipation proclamation. And with a spirit straining toward true self-esteem, the Negro must boldly throw off the manacles of self-abnegation and say to himself and to the world, “I am somebody. I am a person. I am a man with dignity and honor. I have a rich and noble history, however painful and exploited that history has been. Yes, I was a slave through my foreparents, and now I’m not ashamed of that. I’m ashamed of the people who were so sinful to make me a slave.” Yes, yes, we must stand up and say, “I’m black, but I’m black and beautiful.” This, this self-affirmation is the black man’s need, made compelling by the white man’s crimes against him.

So on this MLK Day and forever more, if the only words you can recite from King is:

“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.”

every time a black person stands up to hold American whites accountable for continuing racism, do us all a favor and "Pease keep Dr. Kings name out of your mouth!"
Thank you!

This year’s celebrations were awkward to say the least. Liberals have quietly disowned MLK, they don’t believe in his message any more. They disagree with him so much that they are trying to repackage him as a Marxist identitarian. They are tearing him down from the inside.

This is what liberals do to black people. Blond short hair? My culture is not her costume. Bitch needs to go back to the 17th century with her BS. Decolonize liberal black women.

On another MLK Day we again see the distortion of his message by those who want to maintain the very thing he was fighting against.

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. fought against white racism. When he made his famous speech in 1963, he said that he wanted his kids to live in a world without white racism. Almost every word Dr. King spoke was in opposition to that same racism. Some Americans need to learn that he was asking whites to stop being racists and that whites start looking at blacks not for the color of our skin but that WHITES begin looking at us for the content of our character. He was not asking blacks to ignore white racism while lying to themselves about being colorblind. His dream was about the end of white racism.

King informed white society of our responsibility to abide by just laws and to disobey or reject unjust ones. None of that involves being quiet or not talking about race, thinking that will make the problem disappear. Indeed,we are to continue taking direct action against unjust laws and policies. Americans on the right love to bring up his philosophy of nonviolence when blacks start speaking in harsh tones. King did advocate nonviolence, but he did not support shut up and take it. His nonviolence plan was about direct action and confrontation. Dr. King’s nonviolence campaign consisted of six steps:

None of this involves ignoring the problem, not talking about race, creating false equivalences to provide plausible deniability, or whatever else we see from the right wing whites in this forum.

For those who want to turn Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. into a right-wing house negro, that’s the wrong answer. If anyone today believes that if King were living, he would denounce blacks who hold whites who still practice racism accountable, you are sorely mistaken. If you think King would have sat quietly as young, unarmed blacks are getting murdered by police or that he would not have supported the Black Lives Matter movement, his words speak for themselves:

Where do we go from here? First, we must massively assert our dignity and worth. We must stand up amid a system that still oppresses us and develop an unassailable and majestic sense of values. We must no longer be ashamed of being black.

To offset this cultural homicide, the Negro must rise up with an affirmation of his own Olympian manhood. Any movement for the Negro’s freedom that overlooks this necessity is only waiting to be buried. As long as the mind is enslaved, the body can never be free. Psychological freedom, a firm sense of self-esteem, is the most powerful weapon against the long night of physical slavery. No Lincolnian Emancipation Proclamation, no Johnsonian civil rights bill can totally bring this kind of freedom. The Negro will only be free when he reaches down to the inner depths of his own being and signs with the pen and ink of assertive manhood his own emancipation proclamation. And with a spirit straining toward true self-esteem, the Negro must boldly throw off the manacles of self-abnegation and say to himself and to the world, “I am somebody. I am a person. I am a man with dignity and honor. I have a rich and noble history, however painful and exploited that history has been. Yes, I was a slave through my foreparents, and now I’m not ashamed of that. I’m ashamed of the people who were so sinful to make me a slave.” Yes, yes, we must stand up and say, “I’m black, but I’m black and beautiful.” This, this self-affirmation is the black man’s need, made compelling by the white man’s crimes against him.

So on this MLK Day and forever more, if the only words you can recite from King is:

“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.”

every time a black person stands up to hold American whites accountable for continuing racism, do us all a favor and "Pease keep Dr. Kings name out of your mouth!"
troll-detected-radar-45b7.gif

Yeah, but those white kids who were shipped off to Nam were privileged.
The privileged ones were shipped off to Germany and Japan and France (until about 1966 when they were kicked out).

His famous speech was plagiarized from Archibald Cary's 1954 keynote speech to the Republican convention.

As was his doctoral thesis.

This year’s celebrations were awkward to say the least. Liberals have quietly disowned MLK, they don’t believe in his message any more. They disagree with him so much that they are trying to repackage him as a Marxist identitarian. They are tearing him down from the inside.

Mostly stupid moderate whites making a big deal of it.

why did you vote for biden the racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back