Standing up to bullies -Check out my new T-shirts paying homage to Andrew Jackson and Christopher Columbus

This is how you stand up to the bullies of the world, who are the racist bigot who are against white people, they’re against blacks etc

I proudly wear these shirts. Pay respect to Christopher Columbus, Andrew, Jackson, and the Jerusalem cross.

Here’s how the anti-American reacts to these T-shirts

Anti American - “ you’re a racist how could you ever wear a T-shirt of Andrew Jackson”
Wait , wat?

Christopher Columbus and Andrew Jackson were the same compared to their African or tribal contemporaries morally speaking. And that’s it. That’s the end of the conversation anything else is grounds for a fistfight. No man should ever have to have his ancestors insulted . No man of honor would go up to another man and insult his ancestors. We are either in this together or not. This is how love prevails over evil.

Praise be to God this is incredible. We’re seeing this all over the country black Americans white Americans paying homage to their ancestors. Yes, hundreds of years ago black men and white men owned slaves. It was a different time morally speaking but many cases slaves were freed great things were happening.

Have a nice day folks long live Christopher Columbus!!!!

long live Andrew Jackson!!!

long live the kingdom of Jerusalem !!!

Keep Columbus, ditch Jackson....he was one of the slave owning founders of the democrat party...

Keep Columbus, ditch Jackson....he was one of the slave owning founders of the democrat party...
Hey brother, we would have a disagreement. But don’t worry I do not vote for any democrats certainly not at the national level. So I’m voting for the same people you are

And by the way i respect your postings. I’ve always disagreed with people who try to say the Democrat party was a racist party or something like that. I feel like that’s a far left wing type of thing to do… I often hear neoconservatives say this, although it seems like non-neo, conservative Republicans engage in this rhetoric as well. I get it, but I disagree with the approach.

no matter how anybody says it Republicans and Democrats of American history owned slaves. One might say that this party or that party did more for this or that, but the fact remains.

Slavery existed in much of the world after it ended in the United States.. including in Africa and the Middle East that’s why whenever I hear a Black Lives Matter supporter complain about racism in America. I tell them “ It’s like slow down sir check yourself before you wreck yourself.”

The common sense argument for me is the fact that when Andrew Jackson own edslaves all throughout the world …Jews , Blacks, Muslims, and Asians also owned slaves and engage in militaristic expansion.

I standby the Democratic Party of the 20th century, and I greatly respect Andrew Jackson, and the many democrats of American history that stood for the working class Man

There are threads by different posters showcasing us that Andrew Jackson was a good man Morally speaking considering the time

Hey brother, we would have a disagreement. But don’t worry I do not vote for any democrats certainly not at the national level. So I’m voting for the same people you are

And by the way i respect your postings. I’ve always disagreed with people who try to say the Democrat party was a racist party or something like that. I feel like that’s a far left wing type of thing to do… I often hear neoconservatives say this, although it seems like non-neo, conservative Republicans engage in this rhetoric as well. I get it, but I disagree with the approach.

no matter how anybody says it Republicans and Democrats of American history owned slaves. One might say that this party or that party did more for this or that, but the fact remains.

Slavery existed in much of the world after it ended in the United Stat

I provided a really good common sense counter argument with Andrew Jackson own slaves, so did Black people in Africa, so did you use all throughout the Middle East so did people in South America all over the world people of all different backgrounds owned slaves.

I standby the Democratic Party of the 20th century, and I greatly respect Andrew Jackson, and the many democrats of American history that stood for the working class Man

There are threads by different posters showcasing us that Andrew Jackson was a good man Morally speaking considering the time

He owned slaves........if he democrats are taking down statues to Civil War soldiers who fought for the Confederacy.....ruled by the democrat party, then they own their slave owning founder too....

How do you standby the democrat party? It is the actual party of racism...they have simply increased membership by accepting racists of all skin colors into their leadership........they now have Blm and antifa as their brown shirts, and they have turned the agencies of the government into their Stasi.......

He owned slaves........if he democrats are taking down statues to Civil War soldiers who fought for the Confederacy.....ruled by the democrat party, then they own their slave owning founder too....

How do you standby the democrat party? It is the actual party of racism...they have simply increased membership by accepting racists of all skin colors into their leadership........they now have Blm and antifa as their brown shirts, and they have turned the agencies of the government into their Stasi.......
Yes, Andrew Jackson owned slaves, but so did Jews, Blacks, Africans, Arabs, of the same time.

Today, the Democratic Party is the party of racism and weakness. They’re racist against white people, and they have a very weird view of history in my opinion.

When I say I stand by the Democratic Party, I’m talking about the types of Democrats that my dad and grandfather voted for.

I adamantly oppose almost all Democrats at the national level today. I hope that they learn their lesson and go back to how things used to be when we had a better middle class and a stronger economy.

It is colonial imperialism that is the root of all evil.
We all used to be gentle hunter/gatherer tribes.
But once desertification made life very difficult in the Mideast, we became narcissistic, greedy, violent, and evil.
The ancient Romans were the ultimate, wiping out over 2 million Celts and essentially committing genocide.
The US is the one who took over the role of evil colonial imperialist currently.
Colinialism improves peoples lives.

Hunter gatherer socieities asre violent.

Hellbilly

What you’ve been told by the far left and neoconservatives is a huge lie.

Otoh truth is All of humanity has grappled with slavery, expansionist warfare, but also tolerance and kindness, and spreading a positive message. I respect all peoples. And of course, I greatly admire and honor my ancestors. That’s not gonna change for anyone or anything.

Yes, your greatest enemy is the white man who says that “Andrew Jackson was a monster and we stole from Indians” it’s the same rich elite corrupt white man who donates $1 million to Black Lives Matter and then builds a bunch of Kentucky fried chickens , smokeshopes , liquor stores , corner stores and McDonald’s in the inner city communities destroying the lives of the poor people.

Can you check this out brother we have white people and Black people who are poor in America.

I am your greatest ally a working class Man I’m a proud American of Irish and Italian background. I am extremely proud of my Irish and Italian ancestors, who worked their arse off to provide a life for me. Just like your ancestors worked very hard. Your greatest ally are the masses of white men in Black people who are proud of where they come from. Let me tell you something there’s hundreds of millions of us in America…. We all live together, and we invite you to join us, and we invite you to reject the hatred and racism We see from the neoconservatives in the far left extremists in this country.

OK here is the T-shirt you have requested to see a picture of. It’s actually something I got when I was in Las Vegas quite a long time ago. And it shows eight distinct tribes.

hopefully you can get a T-shirt of Christopher Columbus. There’s no more need for me to reiterate my viewpoints. Christopher Columbus was a beautiful man and he deeply respected the natives he encountered in the Caribbean islands. Columbus said the Taino people were beautiful People the most honorable he ever saw.
70959402042__C3817234-6B54-4683-86B4-DEE39A3DB27F.jpeg

I would ask you to get a T-shirt of Andrew Jackson or Christopher Columbus. reach across the aisle and respect my people, the Italian Americans, and the Irish Americans. Andrew Jackson, as a young boy during the American revolution,, bravely and heroically, stood up to a British soldier … Jackson was mercilessly attacked by a British soldier but as a young child, he stood his ground valiantly.

1687902139840.jpeg

Last edited:
Hellbilly

What you’ve been told by the far left and neoconservatives is a huge lie.

Otoh truth is All of humanity has grappled with slavery, expansionist warfare, but also tolerance and kindness, and spreading a positive message. I respect all peoples. And of course, I greatly admire and honor my ancestors. That’s not gonna change for anyone or anything.

Yes, your greatest enemy is the white man who says that “Andrew Jackson was a monster and we stole from Indians” it’s the same rich elite corrupt white man who donates $1 million to Black Lives Matter and then builds a bunch of Kentucky fried chickens , smokeshopes , liquor stores , corner stores and McDonald’s in the inner city communities destroying the lives of the poor people.

Can you check this out brother we have white people and Black people who are poor in America.

I am your greatest ally a working class Man I’m a proud American of Irish and Italian background. I am extremely proud of my Irish and Italian ancestors, who worked their arse off to provide a life for me. Just like your ancestors worked very hard. Your greatest ally are the masses of white men in Black people who are proud of where they come from. Let me tell you something there’s hundreds of millions of us in America…. We all live together, and we invite you to join us, and we invite you to reject the hatred and racism We see from the neoconservatives in the far left extremists in this country.

OK here is the T-shirt you have requested to see a picture of. It’s actually something I got when I was in Las Vegas quite a long time ago. And it shows eight distinct tribes.

hopefully you can get a T-shirt of Christopher Columbus. There’s no more need for me to reiterate my viewpoints. Christopher Columbus was a beautiful man and he deeply respected the natives he encountered in the Caribbean islands. Columbus said the Taino people were beautiful People the most honorable he ever saw.View attachment 799279

I would ask you to get a T-shirt of Andrew Jackson or Christopher Columbus. reach across the aisle and respect my people, the Italian Americans, and the Irish Americans. Andrew Jackson, as a young boy during the American revolution,, bravely and heroically, stood up to a British soldier … Jackson was mercilessly attacked by a British soldier but as a young child, he stood his ground valiantly.

View attachment 799280
There is so much wrong with this post. The only news I bother with is Native News Online. It is by and for Native Americans. I am not spoon-fed anything from the white media.
Christopher Columbus was pure evil. 100% evil. He got lost coming here and he's the one who first called us 'Indians' because he thought he was in India. Christopher Columbus was the first terrorist that ever set foot on this land. He was a rapist, colonizer, genocidal maniac. He sold Native girls into sex slavery. He cut off the hands of Natives that didn't bring him gold. he beheaded Natives. He gave away a Carib woman to be raped. He crucified Natives that didn't meet his quota. He cut off the ears of Natives. The list goes on and on.

As far as I'm concerned if Columbus has a holiday named after him, might as well have one for Hitler as well.

You want me to wear a shirt with his likeness on it? Fucking never.
Screen_Shot_2016-10-10_at_12.31.41_PM_idhlyj.jpg

There is so much wrong with this post. The only news I bother with is Native News Online. It is by and for Native Americans. I am not spoon-fed anything from the white media.
Christopher Columbus was pure evil. 100% evil. He got lost coming here and he's the one who first called us 'Indians' because he thought he was in India. Christopher Columbus was the first terrorist that ever set foot on this land. He was a rapist, colonizer, genocidal maniac. He sold Native girls into sex slavery. He cut off the hands of Natives that didn't bring him gold. he beheaded Natives. He gave away a Carib woman to be raped. He crucified Natives that didn't meet his quota. He cut off the ears of Natives. The list goes on and on.

As far as I'm concerned if Columbus has a holiday named after him, might as well have one for Hitler as well.

Wait a second do you live in the Bahamas. ? Because Christopher Columbus did not discover America technically. So you don’t really have a reason to hate Christopher Columbus. Of course the idea that he was a cannibal or sexually assaulted people is false propaganda.

By the way, I’m wearing my Christopher Columbus world tour T-shirt today. It’s really really awesome man. Showing where he went and What year.

Columbus and Andrew Jackson have the same morals as many of the tribesman of America.

Corrupt people are trying to tell you that Christopher Columbus was a badman. It is totally false. It is no different than somebody saying your ancestors were rapists and pigs and assaulted innocent women. What’s it gonna be sir? Are you going to have respect or not?

I wore the seven nations T-shirts for July 4. So you should get a T-shirt of Andrew Jackson or Christopher Columbus. Or else you’re just maybe being disrespectful. Here I am respecting to seven nations you’re gonna show some respect for my ancestors What are you gonna be?

Much of your post is not related to what I said, or even the message of this thread. It all comes down to one thing, brother will you respect my ancestors or not.

Because I respect your ancestors. This ain’t a one-way street either you respect me or you don’t.

I am gonna be just like you are OK. I would rather die than insult my own ancestors just like you. If you think that your Ally is the white man who supports BLM you’re on drugs, sir. They hate you they don’t care about you.they Don’t care about you they want your money.

The white man, who is proud of where he comes from is your greatest ally

Last edited:
I got a lot of compliments for my Andrew Jackson T-shirt.

We’re probably looking at under one percent of the country that thinks it’s offensive for somebody to wear a T-shirt of Andrew Jackson or Christopher Columbus …

….They never have an answer when they’re asked hey wait a second what do you say to the black African who owned white slaves? It’s because they’re on dope they’re high every day they can’t think straight.

Last edited:
It’s worth noting that some of this propaganda against Columbus is from the “black legend”. Protestants who are attempting to make Catholics look bad. That’s a part of this anti-Columbus discourse. The other part of the anti Columbus narrative is from BLM and other people who care more about money and power than justice.

Of course, plenty of protestants, and Catholics respect each other. Respect each other’s history.

Screen_Shot_2016-10-10_at_12.31.41_PM_idhlyj.jpg
By the way, I spoke with a man who is from one of the tribes of America. He had put together a bunch of maps of the various tribes of America. I made a post about it. Probably eight years ago on a different form. Unfortunately, I forgot the guys name but I actually communicated with him and it was pretty interesting.

Slavery existed in much of the world after it ended in the United States.. including in Africa and the Middle East that’s why whenever I hear a Black Lives Matter supporter complain about racism in America. I tell them “ It’s like slow down sir check yourself before you wreck yourself.”

The common sense argument for me is the fact that when Andrew Jackson own edslaves all throughout the world …Jews , Blacks, Muslims, and Asians also owned slaves and engage in militaristic expansion.

Indians fought alongside him. Then Jackson defied the US Supreme Court to kill thousands of them on the Trail of Tears.

He was sadistic and immoral.

Here is the National Geographic story on it. It is interesting it went to the Supreme Court.

Toddsterpatriot

Andrew Jackson basically told the US Supreme Court, "make me".

Most tribes fought for the British in the war of 1812. The Cherokees fought with Andrew Jackson. He forced them to Oklahoma.. Took their homes, barns, farms, corn cribs, smoke houses.

Toddsterpatriot

Andrew Jackson basically told the US Supreme Court, "make me".

Most tribes fought for the British in the war of 1812. The Cherokees fought with Andrew Jackson. He forced them to Oklahoma.. Took their homes, barns, farms, corn cribs, smoke houses.

Muhammad basically said, kill and enslave all the Jews (and everyone who didn't convert).

He was much, much worse than Jackson.

Forum List

Back