Standing up to bullies -Check out my new T-shirts paying homage to Andrew Jackson and Christopher Columbus

Either we have mutual respect or we don’t have people think they’re going to insult my ancestors and I’m just gonna say “oh yeah, that’s fine. “ I mean that’s completely crazy.

Burgermeister

Respect my ancestors. Respect my white Catholic ancestors who built a civilized world because I respect the great African Christians who built a civilized world. What is it with the far left? Why do they not use common sense. ? You’re a good man. You can see what’s going on Black Lives Matter hates Poor people and they don’t give a darn about you

It truly is a terrible way to live to wake up every morning and to hate Andrew Jackson, a man who lived hundreds of years ago. And a man who help poor people. A man who fought the corrupt banking system.

It’s completely insane no different than me hating Hellbilly ancestors, because maybe some associate of his attacked another tribe 175 years ago , and took over land.

Indians were imperialists, as were the Europeans

Horrendous arguments from the far left there are huge holes in their arguments. And these are people who wake up every morning miserable. I hope they get to help they need

It truly is a terrible way to live to wake up every morning and to hate Andrew Jackson, a man who lived hundreds of years ago. And a man who help poor people. A man who fought the corrupt banking system.
He is responsible for the deaths of thousands of my ancestors. He was a monster and I will always despise him.

It’s completely insane no different than me hating Hellbilly ancestors, because maybe some associate of his attacked another tribe 175 years ago , and took over land.

Horrendous arguments from the far left there are huge holes in their arguments. And these are people who wake up every morning miserable. I hope they get to help they need
Agree with you about Jackson vs Bank of the US (wayward ancestor of the federal reserve) he is the only President that had a balanced budget with no national debt. I do take issue with some of his Indian policies. Jackson also put a stop to South Carolina leaving the Union over tariffs. As for prior comments about slavery evil as it was most of the early Presidents were slave owners save the Adams, father and son.

That has nothing to do with his assholiness. It was about a century later when FDR started fucking around with the gold standard and Nixon finished the job. FWIW, the chickens are about to come home to roost from all those USDs we've been printing for all these years as the dollar is under assault and when other countries start getting nervous about the value of their dollars, they will come to get what they can, and we will see inflation that makes today's inflation just a happy memory.
We had fiat national banks, and they were eliminated fairly quickly until 1913. Fiat Currency needs to e under control. And the temptation from those in power to print the money up seems to failing every time in history.

In 2022, they told people to “stay home, stay safe” and not go to “spreader events”. Yet somehow if the event were a protest, looting event, or statue destruction party, the liberal media and the Democrat Party had no issue with mass gatherings. Where was the science here??
That was one of the most fascinating things about the lockdowns. You saw thousands of terrorists, destroying statues of white men who built a civilized world. No different than hundreds or thousands of white men destroying the statues of Martin Luther King Jr.

It’s probably 2% of the United States that thinks it’s OK to destroy a statue of Christopher Columbus. These people are terrorists and they’re also miserable and truly take somebody who is evil to wake up every morning and think it’s normal to hate somebody who lives 500 years ago. No different than the saying. Hey look at this African king look at this Indian from 500 years ago “they took over land they must be criminals.”

Either we have mutual respect or we don’t have people think they’re going to insult my ancestors and I’m just gonna say “oh yeah, that’s fine. “ I mean that’s completely crazy.

Burgermeister

Respect my ancestors. Respect my white Catholic ancestors who built a civilized world because I respect the great African Christians who built a civilized world. What is it with the far left? Why do they not use common sense. ? You’re a good man. You can see what’s going on Black Lives Matter hates Poor people and they don’t give a darn about you
Nobody tells me who to respect. Respect from me is earned.

And what does any of this ancestor business have to do with that asshole Andrew Jackson?

This is how you stand up to the bullies of the world, who are the racist bigot who are against white people, they’re against blacks etc

I proudly wear these shirts. Pay respect to Christopher Columbus, Andrew, Jackson, and the Jerusalem cross.

Here’s how the anti-American reacts to these T-shirts

Anti American - “ you’re a racist how could you ever wear a T-shirt of Andrew Jackson”
Wait , wat?

Christopher Columbus and Andrew Jackson were the same compared to their African or tribal contemporaries morally speaking. And that’s it. That’s the end of the conversation anything else is grounds for a fistfight. No man should ever have to have his ancestors insulted . No man of honor would go up to another man and insult his ancestors. We are either in this together or not. This is how love prevails over evil.

Praise be to God this is incredible. We’re seeing this all over the country black Americans white Americans paying homage to their ancestors. Yes, hundreds of years ago black men and white men owned slaves. It was a different time morally speaking but many cases slaves were freed great things were happening.

Have a nice day folks long live Christopher Columbus!!!!

long live Andrew Jackson!!!

long live the kingdom of Jerusalem !!!
Do you ship overeas ?

Once again, "preppy" hasn't been a term in popular use for 30+ years.

Depends.
At one time "pressy" meant a person going to a private college preparatory school.
But now it means a survivalist who is planning on fighting in the apocalypse, after civilization breaks down.

We went from Manifest Destiny to white America is the root of all evil.

It is colonial imperialism that is the root of all evil.
We all used to be gentle hunter/gatherer tribes.
But once desertification made life very difficult in the Mideast, we became narcissistic, greedy, violent, and evil.
The ancient Romans were the ultimate, wiping out over 2 million Celts and essentially committing genocide.
The US is the one who took over the role of evil colonial imperialist currently.

Not normally.
Native Americans had more just symbolic warfare, and captives were normally integrated into the tribe.
You do not have slavery or massive abuse of individuals until you go agrarian, have surpluses, develop currency, and then finally it results in a mercenary warrior class.

It is colonial imperialism that is the root of all evil.
We all used to be gentle hunter/gatherer tribes.
But once desertification made life very difficult in the Mideast, we became narcissistic, greedy, violent, and evil.
The ancient Romans were the ultimate, wiping out over 2 million Celts and essentially committing genocide.
The US is the one who took over the role of evil colonial imperialist currently.
Africans and Europeans are both humans and engaged in expansionist warfare. That’s all that needs to be said. Anything else is an attempt at blacks or whites trying to get an edge over each other.

The Roman empire was inclusive of African emperors. As well as Arab emperors. Africans rose to the most prominent positions of the Roman empire.

As for this idea that Andrew Jackson miss treated Indians, there are tons of counter arguments to that by scholars all throughout the years, sir.

Andrew Jackson did not old own human pets. He did have slaves, but so did Black people and Indians of the same time.

I will never look at a person like Andrew Jackson, and think of them as a bigot it. I’ll never do it. I reject weakness at every single step of the way. I beat a wheelchair still physically disabled, and I look at people who are able bodied I look at Black people and white people who complain about bigotry of somebody from 500 years ago… and it’s a shocking thing my friend. To live like that is an insult to those of this world with cancer and who are dying.

Last edited:
Off the top of my head, I don’t have the exact historian to showcase that Andrew Jackson was a great man of his time. I already did say the French historian from the 20th century showcased us how in the crusader kingdom of Jerusalem, Jews and Muslims were treated as equals. This is huge. It is a massive point to be made. Notice how the racists in the anti-Christian will never respond to this.

Hellbilly

I also have a T-shirt showing the five nations. It’s a T-shirt that pays homage to five tribes of America. You should respect my ancestors. And you should expect me to respect your ancestors. Otherwise I don’t want to be friends with you I don’t want to be in the same room with you, . I don’t wanna work with you.

I am an Italian American, and I am deeply proud of Christopher Columbus, who was a beautiful Catholic hero.

You should oppose any white man who denigrates Indian culture any white man who thinks that the Indian has never done anything, but enslave People.

And your greatest enemy is the white man who tells you that he agrees with you that Christopher Columbus was evil. That white man doesn’t give a darn about you … he ain’t putting any money in your pocket. He’s building mansions based on the Kentucky fried chickens McDonald’s and marijuana smoke shops that he’s opening in inner-city communities….spreading that poison to poor Black people and poor white people who can’t afford a car to drive to the supermarket.

It’s a T-shirt that pays homage to five tribes of America.
Which 5?
You should respect my ancestors.
Your ancestors killed and raped my ancestors.
And you should expect me to respect your ancestors.
If you believe Andrew Jackson was a great man, you don't respect my ancestors.
Otherwise I don’t want to be friends with you I don’t want to be in the same room with you, .
That is not likely to happen.
You should oppose any white man who denigrates Indian culture any white man who thinks that the Indian has never done anything, but enslave People.
You should not tell me what I should be doing.

Forum List

Back