Trump Becomes 1st POTUS to Speak at Right For Life

In 1990 many people were pro abortion that are not 20 years later. People don't always hold the same opinions decade after decade. Trump changed his mind. That's all.

Pandering to his base.

Nothing wrong with pandering on behalf of the unborn.
Except it's not your body ....

What’s not?
The woman's body is her own. Women have a constitutional right to privacy, and undue interference from government.
CLOSE YOUR LEGS if you don't want children.

Simple common sense

You must be old, have E.D., or a combination of both.

Pro-Life for free childcare
Pro-Life for universal health care
Pro-Life for working wages
Pro-Life for free school lunches

when I start to see/hear the above I'll believe that Pro-Lifers actually give a shit.

What’s not?
The woman's body is her own. ...

And another person’s body is their own.

The law states that a fetus IS NOT a person. ...

You’d better PRAY “the law” never reconsiders YOUR status.

What’s not?

Unkotare what status is that? Not following you.....

What’s not?

The law states that a fetus IS NOT a person. Go away pew warmer.
The law used to state that blacks were not full humans either.

Law is not what determines morality bud.

What’s not?

Unkotare what status is that? Not following you.....

What status as a human being.

when I start to see/hear the above I'll believe that Pro-Lifers actually give a shit.

You do not believe in any form, whatsoever, of personal responsibility, do you? Why?

You do not believe in any form, whatsoever, of personal responsibility, do you? Why?

Because democrat, that’s why.

poverty.jpg

A lot of the reason women abort is because they are living in poverty to begin with. They cannot see bringing a child in the world to live in poverty. I think they are trying to do America a favor by not adding to the number of children living in poverty.

Look at Trump on Poverty

Donald Trump’s Poverty Denial

View attachment 302480

A lot of the reason women abort is because they are living in poverty to begin with. They cannot see bringing a child in the world to live in poverty. I think they are trying to do America a favor by not adding to the number of children living in poverty.

Look at Trump on Poverty

But apparently they have money for abortions?

How damn difficult can it be to keep legs crossed if this is the situation? Did no one tell them that sex is for making babies? I suppose that's one of the things they do not teach in leftist sex ed classes these days, instead rushing to the joys of anal sex.

View attachment 302480

Look at Trump on Poverty

How damn difficult can it be to keep legs crossed if this is the situation? Did no one tell them that sex is for making babies? I suppose that's one of the things they do not teach in leftist sex ed classes these days, instead rushing to the joys of anal sex.
God wouldn't it be nice if life was that easy. More women than your standard run of the mill floozy have abortions.
It's a sick assertion anyway. Some reasons rape, incest, dead beat dads, domestic violence, pedophiles, manipulative men, evil manipulators, malicious compulsive liars, misleaders, highly egotistical men, men that have dominance or superiority over other people.
Not having money for an abortion is why there are late term abortions. It's not easy scraping together a grand, they are just trying to not burden the conservative system. I think you should thank them not disparage their person.

View attachment 302480

A lot of the reason women abort is because they are living in poverty to begin with. They cannot see bringing a child in the world to live in poverty. I think they are trying to do America a favor by not adding to the number of children living in poverty........

Of course an inhuman death-worshipper would think that. By your reasoning, you would be "doing America a favor" by stalking poor neighborhoods and killing all the children you can find.

Don't you have a goat to sacrifice or something, scumbag?

Have they not heard about birth control?

God wouldn't it be nice if life was that easy. More women than your standard run of the mill floozy have abortions.
It's a sick assertion anyway. Some reasons rape, incest, dead beat dads, domestic violence, pedophiles, manipulative men, evil manipulators, malicious compulsive liars, misleaders, highly egotistical men, men that have dominance or superiority over other people.
Not having money for an abortion is why there are late term abortions. It's not easy scraping together a grand, they are just trying to not burden the conservative system. I think you should thank them not disparage their person.

You really are ignorant of the facts aren't you?

For example, where do you get the idea that abortion costs $1,000.00?

View attachment 302480

Look at Trump on Poverty

Have they not heard about birth control?

Don't just protect Roe v. Wade, restore and strengthen abortion rights

Any chance the Hyde Amendment with be overturned?

You really are ignorant of the facts aren't you?

For example, where do you get the idea that abortion costs $1,000.00?

How much does it cost to get an abortion?

Planned Parenthood

Forum List

Back