Trump Becomes 1st POTUS to Speak at Right For Life

For all his personality flaws he has stood for the major moral issues of our time more than any other.

Trump becomes first president to speak at March for Life: 'Every life brings love'

It's called pandering. He's a desperate man right now.
I do not care what his motives are. I’m just basking in what he’s doing for me. Like my doctor or lawyer or tax preparer. I could care less about their motives or personal lives.

You're Canadian, what is tRump doing for you?
I’m Canadian? I had no idea 5 total days in the land of Nanuke of the North made one a Canadian citizen.

For all his personality flaws he has stood for the major moral issues of our time more than any other.

Trump becomes first president to speak at March for Life: 'Every life brings love'

I do not care what his motives are. I’m just basking in what he’s doing for me. Like my doctor or lawyer or tax preparer. I could care less about their motives or personal lives.

I’m Canadian? I had no idea 5 total days in the land of Nanuke of the North made one a Canadian citizen.

You mean 5 decades?

You mean 5 decades?
Eh?

You mean 5 decades?
Eh?

Now you're pretending to be English challenged?

You mean 5 decades?
Eh?

I thought you spoke Canadian, sorry.

Russian.

You mean 5 decades?
Eh?

Russian.

Now that we've established that you're a paid poster, for whom do you work?

You mean 5 decades?
Eh?

Russian.

Now that we've established that you're a paid poster, for whom do you work?
Da, Comrade. Care to share vodka wit me an my buxomy blonde?

I don't think the importance of this little appearance today can be overstated. Never -- never ever -- has any president appeared in person at the March for Life. Until today.

I don't know who may have written the speech for him, but, have mercy, it was someone who understands what we care about, and who knew how to hit every note with precision.

One simple example: Who remembers to put the word "Almighty" in front of "God" these days? I can tell you one person who did -- President Trump:

"Every child is a precious and sacred gift from God. Together, we must protect, cherish and defend the dignity and the sanctity of every human life. When we see the image of a baby in the womb, we glimpse the majesty of God's creation."

"Every human life, born and unborn, is made in the holy image of Almighty God."

The news media will no doubt under-report this speech while predictably over-reporting what's happening at the Capitol not far from this spot.

But among a certain group of us, it will be shared. And shared again. Because, we no longer need the news media to know what happened of significance today. We can figure it out on our own.
Lol your blind worship is just nauseating.
Not even close to being tired of winning. Next 5 years are going to be marvelous.
Victory: Trump Gets Planned Parenthood to Defund ITSELF
61e6b18f1e143d00e928b91f570600aee1e8c719dd291f941125e384ac8f3dc4.jpg

View attachment 302480

A lot of the reason women abort is because they are living in poverty to begin with. They cannot see bringing a child in the world to live in poverty. I think they are trying to do America a favor by not adding to the number of children living in poverty........

Of course an inhuman death-worshipper would think that. By your reasoning, you would be "doing America a favor" by stalking poor neighborhoods and killing all the children you can find.

Don't you have a goat to sacrifice or something, scumbag?
Are you asserting you care about children? Can we continue this without you disparaging my character? Just another white conservative male exercising his need for power.

You forgot divorced, bitter, misogynist, pew warmer.

Stop guessing. You suck at it.

By your answer I seem to be 100% correct.

You also suck at reading.

All these pro-lifers are hypocrites. I don't take a word they have to say seriously.

Trump has supposedly paid for 8 abortions for his mistresses. A fact he has never denied. Not one pro-lifer gives a damn.

Pro-lifers don't give a damn about gun violence.

Pro-lifers don't give a damn about the water that pregnant women drink or the air that they breathe.

Yeah, pro-life. Has there ever been a more undeserving title for these people.
With age comes wisdom, something you don't have a clue about.

The anti-choice/forced birthers have no wisdom. It never came. They don't think.
View attachment 302443
Liberal wisdom! Lol
As a straight man, I'd let them scream at me that way.

Yes we know, you are a loser who would let a woman roll all over him. Too bad women are still looking away...

Wrong. Women objecting to a serial rapist president have the right to protest his existence. We know you are a loser scared of strong women.

" Killing babies will bring God’s Judgment to this Nation if we don’t put a stop to it."

So will the death penalty and imperialism. This guy supports both.

Killing babies will bring God’s Judgment to this Nation if we don’t put a stop to it.
United Methodist Women - United Methodist Women Decries Attack on Women’s Reproductive Health

I think the women of the UMC have a fair and balanced view of the abortion issue in the United States

You would be wrong. Women like that are the reason the UMC has shrunk to smaller than Jehovahs Witnesses. In fact on Jan 3 they voted to separate from the abortionists. Even smaller now.

United Methodism Moves toward Separation (Denominational Split becomes more certain)

With age comes wisdom, something you don't have a clue about.

The anti-choice/forced birthers have no wisdom. It never came. They don't think.
View attachment 302443
Liberal wisdom! Lol
As a straight man, I'd let them scream at me that way.

Yes we know, you are a loser who would let a woman roll all over him. Too bad women are still looking away...

Wrong. Women objecting to a serial rapist president have the right to protest his existence. We know you are a loser scared of strong women.
You know what people will be magnitized to in your view of justice. I have pushed a few with middling success. But outside people read this to. I also use key words over and over And some are used in outside circles and within here. Somehow when a belief of any kind it is lacking any tolerance. Except when they do it. Then it is different. We have the tools of social strife all around us today. Trump is no worse then any Prog that has been empowered and has questions on that issue. If that issue has any validity. To know what we live through and know that people just spew the Constitution instead of living it, Ted Kennedy killed someone. The fifth estate helped to cover it up. This was out in the open. Just like Epstein's murder was. We knew that was coming and still were treated like rubes. With Bill Clinton and Hillary they have had a of of macabre events in their lives. People dying around them and this over forty years or more. There is nothing wrong with strong women. Its the allegiance to getting fast tracked no matter the ability, being treated as primadonnas and being pampered with baby food that takes away from the lustre. Today there is a massive presence, but we are losing our competition race with other parts of the world. Particularly Asia. When we are poorer there will be an understanding if we do not go to a big war.

Forum List

Back