All the political driven efforts to "JAIL" Trump do is DECREASE political freedoms of Americans..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The objective of the Trump faces 88 criminal charges in four cases - two in federal courts and two in state courts. Here is a look at those and other major legal cases facing the former U.S. president.

As of March 12, 2024, of the 680 district court judges, 361 were appointed by Democratic presidents compared to 274 by Republican ones. Within the individual circuit jurisdictions, Democratic presidents have appointed majorities in 8 circuits while Republican presidents have appointed a majority in 4 circuits.

Based on the history of cases being filed against Trump, assume Trump wins election but one of the 88 criminal charges is carried to the Supreme court WHILE Trump is President and SCOTUS finds against the case and Trump is not guilty.
Will there be a continued political driven justice system?
If Trump wins the election.... why wouldn't Trump continue the cases against Biden and find Biden guilty of Treason after investigating this statement by Biden...

So what did Burisma get for their over $2,000,000? If joe had no power? Joe's actual words.
I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.
NOTE: and I'm highlighting this because it is extremely important to future "treason" charges!
The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.
When the FBI & CIA are under control of Trump... if Biden's efforts to emphasize all the cases against Trump using FBI & CIA... consider what Trump can do?
I personally have found Biden's bragging.."Well, son of a bitch, he got fired." truly disgusting, illegal and treasonous!
Was this a way to keep Hunter Biden investigation sealed?

Trump's legal issues are all of his own making. Long past time for him to face the music.
You or I would not be so lucky if we were charged with the same crimes.

As far as Biden goes, when you come up with some credible evidence, let me know.
Cause so far, it's all bullshit.

If Trump broke the law, tough shit. No amount of spin can change that.

If Biden broke the law, same thing.

Get over it.
What law? AND Biden bragged about ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
Well, son of a bitch, he got fired.
This has NOT been investigated by FBI/CIA etc during Biden's administration. This is another of many Biden Treasonous
acts.. like declaring ... I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

This is a specific effort to destroy an American legitimate industry..."fossil fuels"! He GUARANTEES to destroy it!

Biden and his son can do what they like as long as Biden holds office. America's fanding fouthers failed to build in some mechnism for deliing with dishonest and corrupt presidents.

What goes around will come around and Trump will benefit too with the fouthers's failure.

The objective of the Trump faces 88 criminal charges in four cases - two in federal courts and two in state courts. Here is a look at those and other major legal cases facing the former U.S. president.

As of March 12, 2024, of the 680 district court judges, 361 were appointed by Democratic presidents compared to 274 by Republican ones. Within the individual circuit jurisdictions, Democratic presidents have appointed majorities in 8 circuits while Republican presidents have appointed a majority in 4 circuits.

Based on the history of cases being filed against Trump, assume Trump wins election but one of the 88 criminal charges is carried to the Supreme court WHILE Trump is President and SCOTUS finds against the case and Trump is not guilty.
Will there be a continued political driven justice system?
If Trump wins the election.... why wouldn't Trump continue the cases against Biden and find Biden guilty of Treason after investigating this statement by Biden...

So what did Burisma get for their over $2,000,000? If joe had no power? Joe's actual words.
I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.
NOTE: and I'm highlighting this because it is extremely important to future "treason" charges!
The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.
When the FBI & CIA are under control of Trump... if Biden's efforts to emphasize all the cases against Trump using FBI & CIA... consider what Trump can do?
I personally have found Biden's bragging.."Well, son of a bitch, he got fired." truly disgusting, illegal and treasonous!
Was this a way to keep Hunter Biden investigation sealed?
True, unbiased jurisprudence has never existed.

What law? AND Biden bragged about ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
Well, son of a bitch, he got fired.
This has NOT been investigated by FBI/CIA etc during Biden's administration.

Why would they investigate Biden explaining the US policy? That was the US policy of the Obama Admin.

Biden was the VP, the VP has zero power, zero authority other than what the official policy of the Admin.

Biden did not have the power to stop a single penny of money, only Obama could do that.

Trump's legal issues are all of his own making. Long past time for him to face the music.
You or I would not be so lucky if we were charged with the same crimes.

As far as Biden goes, when you come up with some credible evidence, let me know.
Cause so far, it's all bullshit.
Trump made incredibly poor decisions mostly out of arrogance
He is being held accountable

Why would they investigate Biden explaining the US policy? That was the US policy of the Obama Admin.

Biden was the VP, the VP has zero power, zero authority other than what the official policy of the Admin.

Biden did not have the power to stop a single penny of money, only Obama could do that.
They want to equivocate Benedict Donald's threats to withhold aid unless the Ukraine made phony allegations against his political rivals, to Joe carrying out one of the foreign policy objectives of the Obama Administration. The Ghouliguy got that propaganda from Russian agents.

Your protests are riots.
Your messages are death threats.
Your candidates are criminals.

You don’t like it when the rules apply to you.
You are so in fact referencing those who you support but are too dumbly jaded to realize it

You are so in fact referencing those who you support but are too dumbly jaded to realize it
Some left wing protests are rioters! I have no problem with them being prosecuted.

But you call your rioters “political prisoners” and dangle pardons.

Some left wingers do send death threats! I have no problem with them being prosecuted.

But you know that the death threats are effective and identify the targets for the crazies while keeping your hands clean.

Some left wing candidates are criminals! I have no problem with them being prosecuted.

But you only see prosecutions as a badge of honor and double your support of them.

Biden and his son can do what they like as long as Biden holds office. America's fanding fouthers failed to build in some mechnism for deliing with dishonest and corrupt presidents.

What goes around will come around and Trump will benefit too with the fouthers's failure.
Sentence 2....hahahaha. You need to open a book dummy.

Trump made incredibly poor decisions mostly out of arrogance
He is being held accountable
So given all his presidential salary charities was poor decision?
Getting offshore repatriation of nearly $1 trillion that paid over $340 billion in taxes was a poor decision.
www.taxpolicycenter.org/briefing-book/what-tcja-repatriation-tax-and-how-does-it-work#:~:text=The%20TCJA%20permits%20a%20US,years%20from%202018%20to%202027.
Building a wall (which by the way I bet if you live in a home you have a wall!!!) that had kept millions of illegals out...

TrumpvsBidenilleagals010324chart.png

Forum List

Back