Trump Becomes 1st POTUS to Speak at Right For Life

Trump in 1999: ‘I am Very Pro-Choice’

Pro Partial birth abortions too.

It's a New York thing.

Very true. That was back when Democrats and Liberals had no problem with Trump’s fantasies to grab women and his so-called racism towards minorities since Trump was writing checks to Democrats.
For all his personality flaws he has stood for the major moral issues of our time more than any other.

Trump becomes first president to speak at March for Life: 'Every life brings love'
Our president is doing EVERYTHING right. It's funny to see the liberal lunatics that post on here get angry over each and every good thing he does. Hilarious AND pathetic.
Actually he's not. That's why he has been impeached. Talk is cheap.
There are many black leaders who do the talk but not the walk.

Just what is "the walk"? Are you trying to associate being anti-abortion or anti-LGBT with "the walk"? There is no connection.

All these pro-lifers are hypocrites. I don't take a word they have to say seriously.

Trump has supposedly paid for 8 abortions for his mistresses. A fact he has never denied. Not one pro-lifer gives a damn.

Pro-lifers don't give a damn about gun violence.

Pro-lifers don't give a damn about the water that pregnant women drink or the air that they breathe.

Yeah, pro-life. Has there ever been a more undeserving title for these people.
With age comes wisdom, something you don't have a clue about.

All these pro-lifers are hypocrites. I don't take a word they have to say seriously.

Trump has supposedly paid for 8 abortions for his mistresses. A fact he has never denied. Not one pro-lifer gives a damn.

Pro-lifers don't give a damn about the water that pregnant women drink or the air that they breathe.

The anti-choice/forced birthers have no wisdom. It never came. They don't think.

The anti-choice/forced birthers have no wisdom. It never came. They don't think.
proxy-2.jpg

Liberal wisdom! Lol

For all his personality flaws he has stood for the major moral issues of our time more than any other.

Trump becomes first president to speak at March for Life: 'Every life brings love'
Our president is doing EVERYTHING right. It's funny to see the liberal lunatics that post on here get angry over each and every good thing he does. Hilarious AND pathetic.

He was impeached by the left-wing loonies with no evidence and no crime. The adults in the Senate will set matters straight.

That's not true. Which is why trump is blocking witnesses.

There are many black leaders who do the talk but not the walk.
White leaders have a written constitution and bill of rights they have yet to follow.

He was impeached by the left-wing loonies with no evidence and no crime. The adults in the Senate will set matters straight.

the problem is that there is lots of evidence that he committed crimes. The other problem is, as stated in the second article of impeachment, that he tried to block Congress. Where are the witnesses and documents that have been subpoenaed by Congress?

Yes, and Trump exercised executive privilege, like Obama did with regards to Fast and Furious. The Democrats could have taken that to court, but they chose not to, likely because even if they got the documents, much like the call transcript, they would have been proven wrong again. They would rather NOT get them so they can make up wild and crazy stories about what Trump did. If you recall, they did this at the beginning but had to walk it back after Trump shocked them by releasing the transcript of the call. They have since backed of everything and gone with the trusty process crimes stuff(obstruction of justice) which is how they convicted the vast majority of the Trump associates during the Mueller probe. They simply want an excuse to start probing and they hope something comes out of all the stuff they get. It's sad really.

Wrong. And executive privilege doesn't apply in cases of wrongdoing.

View attachment 302443
Liberal wisdom! Lol
As a straight man, I'd let them scream at me that way.

View attachment 302443
Liberal wisdom! Lol
As a straight man, I'd let them scream at me that way.

Yes we know, you are a loser who would let a woman roll all over him. Too bad women are still looking away...

Killing the most innocent and vulnerable among us, those with by far the greatest potential, is anything but wisdom. The pro-abortion death-worshippers are heartless, selfish ghouls.

I’m always fascinated at how proponents of killing unborn children think they can convince others how extremely intellectual they are.
These are the very same people who will encourage pieces of shit to use abortion as a contraceptive yet call for your head if you dare disrupt an eagle egg lying in an eagles nest. Sound like intellectual wisdom and thought to you?
nMF296VfOc-VzKBGPnKs5onXmMVKPLXgzdrGSDp2ZJQ.jpg

If you want to ignore his New York, pro choice stance, that's okay with me.

We were ALL born as little commie atheists screaming for a title or bottle for our survival. Over the course of our lifetimes, and especially during our childhood, we become civilized. Our parents, church, and peers teach us good values, but it can take a lifetime to become a righty. Trump would not be the first to be that far into life and still clinging to some of the commie atheist values that we were all born with that late in life. There are lefties right here on this very forum who are Trump's age and older who are still lefties, so I am never surprised when I see an older lefty. I am really glad Trump continued to evolve into being the righty he is.

“If you’re not a liberal when you’re young, then you don’t have a heart - but if you haven’t become a conservative when you’re old, then you don’t have a brain.”

Pandering to his base. He doesn't seem to be someone who would have any qualms paying for an abortion, if need be.

He's talked about it before, he had an epiphany at one point regarding the preborn.
I dunno, you may have not been paying attention.

Yep he sure did, the day he choose to run as a Repub and not a Dem.

It was before that.

No it was not, he lied. Nobody had ever heard him tell that story till after he choose to run as a Repub.
What counts for Trump is that he has indeed won the favor of pro lifers and evangelicals. Commies like you can whine about it, but you cannot stop us from voting for who we like in November.

Forum List

Back